• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

8YFcH.jpg

according to bild tottenham is intrested in our SON... any tottenham fans here who can "confirm" this or who read somthing about this in english papers?

Just two days ago there was an article with an interview of your manager saying that there was interest from Liverpool but no firm bid. He said he doesn't want to lose Son.

With all due respect to Hamburg fans, if Spurs are bidding for Son, then we need to get in and buy him before they do. Can't let another transfer target slip through our grasp and get scooped up by Levy.

The_Joker

is bild even trustworthy? They reported Sahin getting frozen out of the Liverpool squad because Gerrard is jealous of him :I

it depends...sometimes they are right and pretty quick but sometimes they are horribly wrong...that's why i'm asking here if there are tottenham fans with other sources...

it depends...sometimes they are right and pretty quick but sometimes they are horribly wrong...that's why i'm asking here if there are tottenham fans with other sources...

I've not read or heard anything about this except in that article.

We do need a another player that can play on the right and score goals though.

The_Joker

Just two days ago there was an article with an interview of your manager saying that there was interest from Liverpool but no firm bid. He said he doesn't want to lose Son.

With all due respect to Hamburg fans, if Spurs are bidding for Son, then we need to get in and buy him before they do. Can't let another transfer target slip through our grasp and get scooped up by Levy.

to be honest you can have him...just pay enough (15 million €) :D

I've not read or heard anything about this except in that article.

We do need a another player that can play on the right and score goals though.

ok thanks...well he fits the job description perfectly

Ok so we randomly wandered into a Korean super market here in chi. We bought pocky some other snack and green tea. I know we have a few footyGAF members who have spent time over there. What kind of stuff should we be looking for the next time we go?

Yen

Ok so we randomly wandered into a Korean super market here in chi. We bought pocky some other snack and green tea. I know we have a few footyGAF members who have spent time over there. What kind of stuff should we be looking for the next time we go?

Don't buy any meat.

Sloosha

Kimchi, bibimbap, korean panckakes.

GorillaJu

Korean dried seaweed is my favorite. I always get that instead of Japanese. It's saltier and thinner. I have it with Miso Soup, or Nattou over rice, but it goes with lots of Asian foods.

Clegg

I decided to play Mass Effect 3 without importing my save from Mass Effect 1 and 2.

The game is complete shite if you have no previous ME saves. There are choices you make in 1 and 2 that have consequences in 3. If you don't save a save from those games than Bioware makes the choices for you. And they make the worst fucking ones.

Awful stuff.

Kyoufu

I decided to play Mass Effect 3 without importing my save from Mass Effect 1 and 2.

The game is complete shite if you have no previous ME saves. There are choices you make in 1 and 2 that have consequences in 3. If you don't save a save from those games than Bioware makes the choices for you. And they make the worst fucking ones.

Awful stuff.

And you start from level 1. Gross.

Looks really good in that video... #want

Well it is clips from Tippeligaen. ;)

If there's anything Copenhagen has learnt the last few years it's not to trust those damn Norwegian clubs and their star players. Fuck you Solskjær, stop selling us shit wrapped up in gift form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom