• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I ain't DC89900. Football started in 1995 for me, not 2010.

Started in 1995, finished in 1996. Started again in 2011, finished again in 2012.

AqH9A.png
I'll just leave this here. :)

it's me you cunts. Before I was Reggie-fied.

Kyoufu

Yes! It was the Coca Cola championship when Newcastle won it :)

:lol

At least Liverpool don't slap "United" at the end of their name when there's another club competing with them in their own city.

Fucking mugs. When Frogson chokes on a chicken noodle in his retirement home and they go through managers like Pardew goes through Footballer's wives we'll all be laughing as Manure succumb to debt as fans will jump ship to Chelsea and City.

Wilbur

Banned

At least Liverpool don't slap "United" at the end of their name when there's another club competing with them in their own city.

Fucking mugs. When Frogson chokes on a chicken noodle in his retirement home and they go through managers like Pardew goes through Footballer's wives we'll all be laughing as Manure succumb to debt as fans will jump ship to Chelsea and City.

:lol :lol

Newcastle are the only team in the city and still need a United on their name, so when people say 'UNITED WIN THE TREBLE' fans like Kyoufu can suddenly return to Sports Direct after taking 15 years out and revel in thirty seconds of glory pretending its theirs.

You jumped ship to Chelsea long ago, I don't even know why I keep mentioning Newcastle.

My comment to dc56 was not an offensive one. I am one of the few people who like dc90 here.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

faridmon

Cool, just checking. Keep up the good work dc67 :)

SMH, damn Everton fans, get a little success and their balls grow the size of the moon.

Bellieve me, I know my place, but it pisses me off when someone don't mind thioer business.

I wasn't even talking to Shogun and all of the sudden he was pathetic enough to bring up Moyes cliche.

We are fucking bigger than Moyes, you fucker.

Skrtel was forced to try and keep possession in a dangerous area because of the ''philosophy'' Rodgers like to use. I'm pretty sure last season Skrtel would of just twatted that ball up the pitch and there would of been no issue.

At the end of the day it's Skrtel's fault but Rodgers will take some of the blame for asking players to move away from their natural instincts and play the ball to feet. Criticising Skrtel so early on in a new system would of been idiotic.

I couldn't disagree more regarding Rogers taking some blame. The player made a decision and it was the wrong one, regardless of the system used. The only way Rogers should shoulder responsibility is if he told players that they should, under no circumstances, clear the ball.

I don't however disagree that Rogers should shoulder the media blame. He miost definitely should where possible, if he feels the player needs that buffer.

Kyoufu

:lol :lol

Newcastle are the only team in the city and still need a United on their name, so when people say 'UNITED WIN THE TREBLE' fans like Kyoufu can suddenly return to Sports Direct after taking 15 years out and revel in thirty seconds of glory pretending its theirs.

You jumped ship to Chelsea long ago, I don't even know why I keep mentioning Newcastle.

Chelsea+parade+with+Champions+League+Cup+and+FA+Cup

iAFZHGxywPG0P.gif

They just stayed true to form and stole the nearest club.

Right guys?

ShogunX

good, keep those memories, because you ain't shit now.

We aren't shit now! despite winning a domestic trophy and beating you three times last season. Then again you guys are champions league contenders now and we all remember how well that went for you last time you qualified.

I wasn't even talking to Shogun and all of the sudden he was pathetic enough to bring up Moyes cliche.

:)

Mission success.

Wilbur

Banned
I only sigh at dc11's posts when he forgets his self-awareness and tips full on into City fanatic mode. The Nasri red card a few weeks ago was the peak of that.

dc89

Mackie just ran into Bale's shoulder and now he's holding his head.

If Mackie ran into Suarez.... Got damn, we'd never hear the last of it how Suarez elbowed him in the face!

faridmon

We aren't shit now! despite winning a domestic trophy and beating you three times last season. Then again you guys are champions league contenders now and we all remember how well that went for you last time you qualified.

Mickey Mouse cup?

And yeah, if it comes to that we will just finish above you to get more money :)

LTWheels

I'm expected Liverpool to play very well this weekend. Liverpool play good one match, poor the next, good, poor.

Liverpool were poor in the FA cup. Should be good against United.

dc89

Guys leave dc alone.
i4K0avvKYbPGm.gif

Young dc67 needs more reggie

My comment to dc56 was not an offensive one. I am one of the few people who like dc90 here.

I get the impression that we all like dc69, really.

?

No one hates him here, literally.

RUBE

Are we absolutely sure it's not Timurid?

Nobody in here dislikes him. Only Nintendo haters.

dc89 is one of the best posters here, you infidel.

dc2010 is cool.

<3 I like everyone. Well, except Mr Injury himself.

I only sigh at dc11's posts when he forgets his self-awareness and tips full on into City fanatic mode. The Nasri red card a few weeks ago was the peak of that.

I thought you liked me in that full on rage mode.

PJX

Cool, just checking. Keep up the good work dc67 :)

Bellieve me, I know my place, but it pisses me off when someone don't mind thioer business.

Calm down, slugger.

And I'm one of those that like dc69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom