• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You would think they learned the lesson after signing Neymar Beta.

robinho_1213493c.jpg

From who? Barca fans? Nobody here knows enough about him to be apprehensive of playing against him, or being disappointed to miss out on him for the crazy fees being reported

Basically yes. And others, there's more than just barca that want him.

Obviously he is completely untested, and most likely will be shit, I just know there will be outrage if we get him after all the hype.

Apologies if this reply makes little sense, I'm writing in between serving customers

Basically yes. And others, there's more than just barca that want him.

Obviously he is completely untested, and most likely will be shit, I just know there will be outrage if we get him after all the hype.

Apologies if this reply makes little sense, I'm writing in between serving customers

I don't think there'd be any outrage tbh. Even when Barca get him, I don't think Real Madrid will really give a shit

Now bget on with your work you lazy bastard :p

Blablurn

Why the fuck did u need to post that stupid arm picture :/ Do it at least without the IMG thing. Maaan, 11am here :/

anyway, just had the most crazy fifa match ever. I was playing Madrid and was trailing 5:1 pretty quick since i sucked baaad in the beginning. Then I decided to go all out with my offense.

fifa132013-01-2610-486dei9.png

the result:

fifa132013-01-2610-48ltd0m.png

the most crazy 10 minutes ever.

TokiDoki

Sorry if already posted but did you guys hear about PSV's Erik Peters? His move to Newcastle or Stoke could be off.

He got sent off, in his first game back after being out for nine months with a broken metatarsal, stormed off and then wanted to put his fist through safety glass and bizarrely went through it (only half of him though) and it stripped his tendons and main artery.

Here's his arm:

Gore Image

Funnily , when I play FM he is always the LB I bought on the first season managing Arsenal .

Linius

Sorry if already posted but did you guys hear about PSV's Erik Peters? His move to Newcastle or Stoke could be off.

He got sent off, in his first game back after being out for nine months with a broken metatarsal, stormed off and then wanted to put his fist through safety glass and bizarrely went through it (only half of him though) and it stripped his tendons and main artery.

Here's his arm:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BA7MMjtCAAISeaO.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

There's no Slowpoke image that can describe how old this news is. I just don't wanna see that pic again :(

Arnie

In our house we've got a bit of a thing going on, where we started with a £10 bet, and we go all in every day on something new. Well I didn't really subscribe to it like the others, but yesterday, in a fit of excitement put a tenner on a couple of semi-bankable results and ended up with £22. Just reinvested that £22 on Napoli to beat Parma away, which would win me £50. If that comes off I'll walk off into the sunset after two bets, with £40 profit.

Stimpy

Just saw the story of Millwall fans being their usual cunt selves, isn't it about time the FA gave them a proper punishment like playing behind closed doors?

Linius

Last season is cray. And Goggins steals every scene.

I heard The Shield is one of those series that wrapped everything up real nice in the last season (even with a great last episode). Still have to watch it my self, only watched four eps. from the first season.

Linius

heat75k_medium.gif

Lebron James seems like a fun guy :p

Also, that fan who threw the ball won 75.000 dollars with that shot.

i've been catching up on justified and he kinda does the same there. i think i'm in love with him.

Goggins is awesome in Justified. Also had a small role in Django Unchained :D

Arnie

Oh for fuck sake, we already went to the US last year, these massive trips just interrupt pre-season and aren't conducive to a running league start. Go to fucking Switzerland or some shit and run about drinking crystal clear mountain water, don't fly half way around the world for little benefit.
So you're not doing it?!

I've done it, the bet's on, £22 placed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Adam Smith played really well for Millwall last night, he's going to be great. We have some cracking young players, hopefully AVB has them in his plans and people like Smith and Pritchard can get new contracts and start playing for the first team. It would be criminal to let talents like these go to waste
by going to Liverpool

I hope we move Smith to a PL club for the rest of the season, he's too good for Millwall.

Arnie

Adam Smith played really well for Millwall, last night, he's going to be great. We have some cracking young players, hopefully AVB has them in his plans and people like Smith and Pritchard can get new contracts and start playing for the first team. It would be criminal to let talents like these go to waste
by going to Liverpool
If Smith came to Liverpool I'd have his name on my shirt.

Smith on one flank, Mclaughlin on the other (who trained with the first team this week, could play against Oldham), would be fantastic.

Salazar

Oh for fuck sake, we already went to the US last year, these massive trips just interrupt pre-season and aren't conducive to a running league start. Go to fucking Switzerland or some shit and run about drinking crystal clear mountain water, don't fly half way around the world for little benefit.

Suarez contracts chlamydia from koala urine.

Joe Allen goes missing on a scuba trip because nobody remembers he exists.

Coutinho defects.

Salazar

Adam Smith played really well for Millwall last night, he's going to be great. We have some cracking young players, hopefully AVB has them in his plans and people like Smith and Pritchard can get new contracts and start playing for the first team. It would be criminal to let talents like these go to waste
by going to Liverpool

I hope we move Smith to a PL club for the rest of the season, he's too good for Millwall.

53AoTXc.gif

I've not noticed Harry Kane getting much action at Norwich. God knows there have been spells in games when they could use him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
53AoTXc.gif

I've not noticed Harry Kane getting much action at Norwich.

Yeah, he got a nasty injury early in the season and only came back in the last month. I don't think he's on the level of Smith, Pritchard, Ceballos, etc he's not got the game intelligence. We'll see, young strikers often take a while to get used to the top level, he scored goals at Millwall so he's at least Championship standard.

You might have noticed that I don't come here for the football chatter. I just come here because I like you guys. Sometimes I don't know who supports who. Like who the fuck does LabouredSubterfuge support? Or hell even Slizz?

Is Freewheelin' the Chelsea supporter or the Arsenal one? WTF i DON'T KNOW.
I come for the banter but I do actually have a memory. Seriously

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM MESSI

Eh, is Messi your nickname so that you won't forget you support Barca?

I've done it, the bet's on, £22 placed.
But there are no fans to win over in Switzerland.

Top Bottom