• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Actually I prefer football but I do love nfl
eVbuzno.gif

Arnie

When do you reckon Liverpool becomes significant again in world football?

Well within the last decade we've reached two Champions League finals, winning one of them, so relatively, at least compared to your waste land of football culture, we're pretty fucking relevant as it is.

Who cares really, we should let Madrid win Copa Del Rey so then maybe Mou has a chance of staying at Madrid.

I can't wait for RVP to knock em out of the CL. Will be glorious I tell you.

I still think Ronaldo can win it for them, it will be a case of who can finish their chances, RVP or Ronaldo.

faridmon

If NFL and Liverpool are the only choices, then NFL all the way. Fuck B̶a̶y̶e̶r̶n̶ Liverpool.

Truly great words can only emerge from great men, Like you.

Anyhow, I am quite confused why do we always have Strikers who perform well for the first 6 months, just to hit bottom of the barrel when it comes to form later. Moyes, can't simply train attackers? For a decade, there are no strikers, I can think of who maintained their for throughout. It is so frustrating, because we always seem to have a great defense and midfield players.

faridmon

Wasted talent to be honest. Shame, bit like what we did with Pienaar, glad we let him go back to Everton.

I blame the man himself. He should not have left West Ham in the first place.
Heck, He shouldn't have left Racing Santander. People say Rosiscky in Dortmund was amazing, wait until you realise how good this guy was at Racing.

Well within the last decade we've reached two Champions League finals, winning one of them, so relatively, at least compared to your waste land of football culture, we're pretty fucking relevant as it is.
That was ages ago. Living in the past, the Spartak Moscow of England. Europa League is the best Liverpool can hope to do for the foreseeable future.

Still not even our worst transfer.

220px-Aleksandr_Bukharov_2011.jpg

20 million, smh

I have to say, Lost started off really interesting with the hatches and shit, and then by s4 or so, that's when it started to get a bit mental and devolved into pure shit.

faridmon

I have to say, Lost started off really interesting with the hatches and shit, and then by s4 or so, that's when it started to get a bit mental and devolved into pure shit.

I have only watched the first season. The most intense Drama I have ever witnessed. Too bad I missed the airings of the following seasons :(

Hixx

I loved Lost until the last season when it turned into absolute shit. Everything about the 6th season man. Woeful.

I blame the man himself. He should not have left West Ham in the first place.
Heck, He shouldn't have left Racing Santander. People say Rosiscky in Dortmund was amazing, wait until you realise how good this guy was at Racing.

Indeed its a mixture of both though. I mean we never needed Pienaar, we only got him due to cheap price. Harrys special deals.

Top Bottom