• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

To be honest when you've won a single Uefa Cup in your entire history it isn't hard to 'grow bigger and bigger'. You're a microbe at the moment, an indistinguishable blob in the muck. Will you get better because of your current ownership? Surely.

Will you ever reach Liverpool's greatness?

looooooooooooool

Zenit and the Russian league is a joke.

Me: stop living in the past.

You: still going on about past successes.

Real talk: I bet you that Zenit will have more success in Europe than Liverpool will over the next decade

EDIT: Russian national team will have more success than England too

FootballFan

Lol at Slav and Arnie
ibralol.jpg

How do you manage to ruin the pics and put white backgrounds on

Almost like when you used to shrink images. :lol :lol

Real talk: I bet you that Zenit will have more success in Europe than Liverpool will over the next decade

How are we measuring success?

Cups? Neither of us will win either
Progression? You'll win by default because of the league you're in.

And neither of our national teams will get to any finals for the next 12 years

How are we measuring success?

Cups? Neither of us will win either
Progression? You'll win by default because of the league you're in.

And neither of our national teams will get to any finals for the next 12 years
We'll win Europa League this year ;)

Woah man, that is a risky bet.

Dude, we're hosting the world cup, that's like a guaranteed win, even England managed to win a World Cup that way. Only a really shitty team can avoid winning the World Cup that they hos......oh Regulus is here.

Slightly outlandish prediction: Brazil will get nowhere near winning the 2014 World Cup. Pressure and a general lack of quality will see them knocked out in the last 16

FootballFan

Dude, we're hosting the world cup, that's like a guaranteed win, even England managed to win a World Cup that way. Only a really shitty team can avoid winning the World Cup that they hos......oh Regulus is here.

The All Whites captained by Ryan Nelsen - Legendary team. Not even hosts.

The only undefeated team at the 2010 World Cup, not only that, but some of the players only play football part time and have full time jobs.

#Legends.

FootballFan

Slightly outlandish prediction: Brazil will get nowhere near winning the 2014 World Cup. Pressure and a general lack of quality will see them knocked out in the last 16

I'm ready for all the "FLOP!" comments after everyone expects a 22 year old Neymar to win his country the World Cup :lol

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
You used to be better at trolling. Must be the cold up in Siberia.

In all seriousness you are not gonna win shit with Capello at the helm.

The All Whites captained by Ryan Nelsen - Legendary team. Not even hosts.

The only undefeated team at the 2010 World Cup, not only that, but some of the players only play football part time and have full time jobs.

#Legends.

More unsung heroes: 2006 Switzerland

1) Didn't concede a single goal.
2) Didn't score a single penalty in penalty shootout in Round of 16.

#Legends

Arnie

Liverpool will knock you out of the Europa League this year. From then on you'll just qualify and spunk away your existence in meaningless participation of the Champions League by default, because of your pisswash league.

If we return to the Champions League in the next decade expect us to not be as limp and hopeless.

I'll take the International bet, too.
Arnie is so disrespectful of other leagues. :lol
How very 'right-on', Kyoufu.

You wouldn't give a fuck if your squad didn't originate from such a shit league.
It's pretty hilarious considering his shit team probably wouldn't even win them.
It's pretty hilarious when people try to invent an argument based around hypothetical nonsense.

Top Bottom