• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

fuenf

It's Robbens 29
th birthday today!!

385262_598813133468715_1411294379_n.jpg

Arjen! 290th?

iDh1LqEu7bMGS.gif

Carbonox

Arjen! 290th?

iDh1LqEu7bMGS.gif

:lol I haven't seen that gif before. Klopp looks like one of the most fun managers in the world. I bet you he's a mean karaoke singer after 50 Jaegers.

Low's all "I wish I could have his swag, instead I just pick my nose all the time"

I pray to God we (United) don't sign Zaha

It's like Fergie is oblivious to seeing our problems in the middle of the park. I know Fergie loves buying British, but football is a worldwide game ever more so now. It's like we don't have scouts in other countries!

Sneijder style & priced players would be what we need right now, and I think he could have done an awesome job in the middle of the part and liking with Van Godsie. I think when we play in Europe, we look like we have zero European experience

I like our British players, but I don't like paying over the odds e.g Young, Carrick, etc...

Just reading this article about De Gea...Did Neville say all of this for real?

According to Neville, even the more junior members of the side mistrust De Gea. "Danny Welbeck is not looking because he's spotted somebody in the crowd he knows – he's looking at DDG," he said. "There is an incredible amount of accountability in that dressing room; this is not a place that is forgiving. This is not a place where you get people who don't confront each other when mistakes are made. Continue to watch Vidic, watch his eyes – he stares at him for three, four, five, seconds. It's not because he fancies him."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jan/22/manchester-united-david-de-gea

Maybe Iw as watching a different match and could not fault De Gea for the goal we conceded

*edit, sorry, thought I was editing my other post, not doing a new one

Alright, pics time! :D

Right outside the Juventus Stadium (and a random one inside):
Warm-up:
The waving flag thing I was talking about yesterday:
Took a pic just before Peluso scored, I actually didn't see the goal:
And, of course, this:

I also have around 60 more pics, but I guess these were the most "important". It wasn't sold out so we were pretty comfortable, but being in the Curva meant that we had to stand up the whole match and sit down only at HT.
Oh and there were some racial slurs, one against Cavanda (the "usual" monkey-like uh-uh-uh) and one against Naples. Idiots.

Anyway, the Stadium is amazing. It's really well built, didn't expected to be so good. If I ever have the chance, I'll invite Juve-GAF to see a match there, I'll pay for everything, you guys really, really have to see it. I'll be back there in spring to watch a Sunday afternoon game so that I can actually see the rest of the thing, like the Museum and everything else.

Dwingvatt

Banned
:lol

The sad thing is you believe it. Even RAWK has turned on him.

Typical delusional United fan.

Just reading this article about De Gea...Did Neville say all of this for real?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jan/22/manchester-united-david-de-gea

Maybe Iw as watching a different match and could not fault De Gea for the goal we conceded

*edit, sorry, thought I was editing my other post, not doing a new one

Hopefully he goes back to Spain where he will be appreciated by his teammates.

United defense needs to be looking at themselves after that Dempsey goal. It was more their fault than De Gea. None of them want to take the blame so they point fingers at the goal keeper.

And LOL at Welbeck, he needs to worry about his game before worrying about someone else's game. An overrated player thinking he is important.

Typical delusional United fan.

Hopefully he goes back to Spain where he will be appreciated by his teammates.

United defense needs to be looking at themselves after that Dempsey goal. It was more their fault than De Gea.

Even the Liverpool fans on here will say Reina hasn't been at his best and inferior to De Gea.

You keep being delusional though.

Carbonox

Haidara has arrived for his medical too just now. Guess they wanted to focus on Mbiwa's yesterday so didn't get Haidara's done at the same time.

Carbonox

What were you saying about my ITKs?

Hey, I'm just reiterating what Sky Sports are saying. :lol

Though the Cabaye being captain thing is the Chronicle's own assumption. It's not exactly one I would disagree with either actually. He's the next best fit for the armband in our team.

Kyoufu

Hey, I'm just reiterating what Sky Sports are saying. :lol

Though the Cabaye being captain thing is the Chronicle's own assumption. It's not exactly one I would disagree with either actually. He's the next best fit for the armband in our team.

I meant, when I broke the news of these lads coming in you said my sources were ITKs :p

Turns out they were completely legit!

But yeah, Cabaye will certainly be Captain once Colo leaves. No doubt about it.

Liverpool fans should be banned for calling others delusional.

I don't know who you are but I love you already.

M'Vila to Rubin Kazan isn't done yet. Rennes general director says they've recently received a new bid from England and it's not QPR....

Has the Wenger awoken? More frenchies for Nouveau Chateau?

SSN say Krul to Liverpool or Milan wtf

Only that the betting for him was backed last night by Liverpool? But Milan remain favourites at 3/1 with the Serie A club monitoring him.

Didn't he sign a long term contract in the summer? Going to take a big bid, doubt either would spend that much.

Carbonox

SSN say Krul to Liverpool or Milan wtf

I don't see him leaving this month. Ashley will tell them to fuck off unless they pony up a ridiculous price. Summer is more likely.

In other news, Mikael Silvestre is training with Portland Timbers in the MLS. Another oldie addition to the sport there!

Carbonox

Of course he'll leave, he's not french. Actually...wait
xyVYZPk.jpg
Hmm....
UBiMN3m.jpg
There. French enough.

:lol YES

Sky Bet makes me laugh:

Bayern Munich have been installed as 6/1 favourites to sign Luis Suarez this month following newspaper reports in Spain suggesting that Pep Guardiola has identified the Liverpool striker as a potential marquee signing. Manchester City remain 8/1 second favourites having flirted with the notion of signing the Uruguayan earlier this month.
by @skyjamiecasey 11:25 AM

Additionally, Michu has signed a new one year contract with Swansea according to the club's Twitter.

Top Bottom