• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Carbonox

Mbiwa:

"In the long term people talk about the top four in the Premier League and I think with the players we have got on board and the manager and his ideas, we can definitely close the gap, get in the top six and, in the long term, why not challenge for the title?"

But you'll be leaving in the Summer for a PL CL team anyway. :lol

Sissoko has been suspended by Toulouse, haha.

Bumhead

Banned
I've got a new Twitter account if anyone wants to follow me.

@MatOneTee1867

Had to abandon my old account, and I actually intend on using this one. Will add some Footy Gaffers too if you drop your names in this thread or PM me. Maybe we could have a list added to the OP or something?

Dwingvatt

Banned
Nope. I wouldn't know anything about that.

You, however, have shown all the self-awareness of a gnat.

Well that would still make me more intelligent than you considering a gnat is smarter than United fans.

Also you have the username of a useless deputy Prime Minister who is riding the coattail of a useless,, coward Prime Minister. Says a lot about you.

bjaelke

David Anderson ‏@MirrorAnderson
Southampton are trying to nick Coutinho from under Liverpool's noses. They will pay £10m. Liverpool £8m.

Didn't Coutinho just say that he'd rather stay at Inter and fight for his position?

David Anderson ‏@MirrorAnderson
Southampton are trying to nick Coutinho from under Liverpool's noses. They will pay £10m. Liverpool £8m.

Didn't Coutinho just say that he'd rather stay at Inter and fight for his position?

People would say anything to avoid going to Liverpool.

Clegg

Well that would still make me more intelligent than you considering a gnat is smarter than United fans.

Also you have the username of a useless deputy Prime Minister who is riding the coattail of a useless,, coward Prime Minister. Says a lot about you.

It says that I took this name as it's my mums favorite singer.

And there you go again with the antagonism.

You're the proto-typical RAWK user.

Lets wind up the rags la.

Yeah la lets do that. Lets just forget we've been stumbling from failure to failure for the last 20 years la. Rafa will sort it out la YNWA

Dwingvatt

Banned
It says that I took this name as it's my mums favorite singer.

And there you go again with the antagonism.

You're the proto-typical RAWK user.

Lets wind up the rags la.

Yeah la lets do that. Lets just forget we've been stumbling from failure to failure for the last 20 years la. Rafa will sort it out la YNWA

sheldon-hm.gif

Like the typical United fan, full of shit.

Well I'm sure if other teams could cheat and pay off referees like old bacon face, they would be winning titles also. Everyone other than United fans know Ferguson is like a cancer to football. He is worse than Lance Armstrong.

Kyoufu

Dwingvatt will either get banned before making it to member status or he'll become my favourite poster here.

Also where the hell is Lunchbox?

GorillaJu

I personally think United fans should have to make a ban bet every time they say "There's no way we'll sign <mediocre player>"

Double time for the people who turn around and pretend they wanted him all along.

Clegg

Like the typical United fan, full of shit.

Well I'm sure if other teams could cheat and pay off referees like old bacon face, they would be winning titles also. Everyone other than United fans know Ferguson is like a cancer to football. He is worse than Lance Armstrong.

There you go.

Its a conspiracy to keep United on top but everyone is too afraid to admit it?

Do you have any idea how utterly ridiculous that sounds? Manchester United have been successful for 20 odd years now due to its great players and manager. Not due to some cack headed match fixing.

You just inferred you weren't a proto-typical RAWK user but then you went to the staple "But Fergie is match fixing" bollocks that bitter numpties have been clinging to for the last 20 years.

confuziz

Banned
There you go.

Its a conspiracy to keep United on top but everyone is too afraid to admit it?

Do you have any idea how utterly ridiculous that sounds? Manchester United have been successful for 20 odd years now due to its great players . Not due to some cack headed match fixing.

fixed =D

Wilbur

Banned
Loooooool Clegg. Why even bother talking to Dwingvatt, he's already proved himself to be as much a glory hunting tosser as us. Just a bitter man, I suppose. Genuinely the worst Liverpool poster we have here, and he's only been around for a week.

Django definitely not one of Tarantino's better films.

I loved it first time, but agreed with this. Second time round really pushed it up in my estimations.

Carbonox

Poor Montpellier, first Giroud, then Mbiwa and now Belhanda. Montpellier have confirmed that they've accepted a 14m bid from Inter Milan for the player.

Guess this means Inter will be fine with selling Coutinho now they're getting a quick (and superior) replacement?

dc89

"Just £2m and I'd never really heard of him. I should have a word with my scouting department," Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said of Michu, who signed a new four-year deal with Swansea City on Wednesday

BBC Sportsday Live.

Ruh-roh.

Top Bottom