• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Kyoufu

Dunno why we're not announcing Haidara. He arrived at the club WITH Gouffran. Maybe Newcastle prefer to announce one player a day so the media focus can be on that one player. Haidara being announced tomorrow and then Sissoko Friday. ;P

There were some complications that will have to be sorted out tomorrow before he signs.

Think the ball-boy got off very lightly. After Hazard kicked him, JT should of give him a wet willy whilst Ashley Cole gave him a Chinese burn and Ivan wedgied him. FA should also fine the wee lad his pocket money.

ShogunX

Oh wow twitter is on fire at the moment lol.

" Charlie Morgan's A Nice Fella. Hope He Doesn't Accidentally Drop A Radio In The Bath "

''Is the Liberty Stadium the most dangerous ground in the country? Attempted murder, now child abuse. When will it end?''

Someone directed me from the Chelsea thread. I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi lol. I watch MLS and dabble in other league. I mostly watch Chelsea FC and Barcelona from Europe and Champions League. I also like watching the Brasileiro with Neymar and Ronaldinho hence my Username tag. I'm surprised not much people like Neymar. He's an up and coming star and I look forward to seeing him develop more in Brasil before dominating Europe. I think he might be slightly overrated from the media, but mostly he keeps his hype in check. His vision and passing along with his dribbling and tricks just entertain me. Hopefully he goes to Barcelona in the next 2-3 years

kharma45

Someone directed me from the Chelsea thread. I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi lol. I watch MLS and dabble in other league. I mostly watch Chelsea FC and Barcelona from Europe and Champions League. I also like watching the Brasileiro with Neymar and Ronaldinho hence my Username tag. I'm surprised not much people like Neymar. He's an up and coming star and I look forward to seeing him develop more in Brasil before dominating Europe. I think he might be slightly overrated from the media, but mostly he keeps his hype in check. His vision and passing along with his dribbling and tricks just entertain me. Hopefully he goes to Barcelona in the next 2-3 years

Welcome :)

Wilbur

Banned

Welcome!

FootballFan

Neymar is awesome! Welcome to FootballGAF :)

Rafa's done a pretty good job to be fair. Knocked Chelsea out of the World Club Championship, League Cup and the race for the Premiership. Couldn't have asked for much more really.

Tha Destiny

Neo Member
bxomve

On a dutch site people are saying that Hazard didn't kick the boy but the ball. This gif says it all.

Top Bottom