• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

The_Joker

bxomve

On a dutch site people are saying that Hazard didn't kick the boy but the ball. This gif says it all.

can somebody loop the gif in a way that hazard is kicking him repeatedly and than takes the ball?

bjaelke

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏@physioroom
#Benitez confirms the ball boy is fine, he & #Hazard have apologised to each other #CFC

Well that's disappointing

Arnie

Cundy is on the radio saying Hazard taught the boy a "valuable life lesson".

I said it on Twitter, but if that boy gets match tickets and signed boots out of this, I hope his parents take them and burn them. You shouldn't be positively reinforced for being a cunt. And the lad's almost an 'adult' anyway.

Wilbur

Banned
Cundy is on the radio saying Hazard taught the boy a "valuable life lesson".

Cundy's a fucking mug. I remember watching an interview after Masters football once and he was so fucking pissed off that Souness had tackled him he was about to explode, started saying he resorted to dirty tactics.

It's old men playing football you stupid fuck

I said it on Twitter, but if that boy gets match tickets and signed boots out of this, I hope his parents take them and burn them. You shouldn't be positively reinforced for being a cunt. And the lad's almost an 'adult' anyway.
He's definitely going to get that at least

LAD.

Top Bottom