• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

I said it on Twitter, but if that boy gets match tickets and signed boots out of this, I hope his parents take them and burn them. You shouldn't be positively reinforced for being a cunt. And the lad's almost an 'adult' anyway.

The guy is banging on about spending "2 grand in a day" in London and going on trips to Vegas. His parents are probably just as cuntish.

It's ok for guys to wear bracelets right? I mean, Pandora's are cool right?

suspicious.gif

WWJD

FootballFan

FootballFan, what's your opinion on Neymar? With lots of rumours implying that his next destination might be/is Barcelona how do you think he will fit with the overall team there?

Well, if the rumours of Villa being on his way out are true, then who better than Neymar to come in to replace him.

He is humble, likes Barca and Messi a lot, young and very talented.

Would be fantastic to see him and Messi imo. My only problem is, the role that wingers get at Barca are very limited in what they can do.

They don't get to run at players much or even keep the ball a lot. Which sucks cause that is what Neymar needs.

dc89

Gazetta say Raiola is in Manchester to discuss a loan move for Balotelli. City and Milan are not really on the best of terms I'd say. Khaldoon (City Chairman) said this on them last year;

"They would do better to stop congratulating one another and begin to look at how they would meet our terms." - in regards to Milan thinking they got Tevez.

bjaelke

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Swansea spokesman: police have interviewed ball boy, e won't press charges, he's "fine". And he's 17 -- bit too old for that, if you ask me

I said it on Twitter, but if that boy gets match tickets and signed boots out of this, I hope his parents take them and burn them. You shouldn't be positively reinforced for being a cunt. And the lad's almost an 'adult' anyway.
Amen brother.

Cundy's a fucking mug. I remember watching an interview after Masters football once and he was so fucking pissed off that Souness had tackled him he was about to explode, started saying he resorted to dirty tactics.

It's old men playing football you stupid fuck
Cundy retweeted a picture of my nephew with his Chelsea snowman. So he's in my good books at the minute.

Clegg

Is Chelsea's season over already?

They've been knocked out of every cup competition and are 11 points behind the league leaders. Imo they've a remote chance of catching up but it'll be very difficult for them. Especially with the way they're playing right now.

Wilbur

Banned
Mail story in three years:

Belgian footballer Eden Hazard, sentenced to death for kicking a South Wales teenager in the ribs during a football match, is so depressed that he has refused to meet team manager Rafael Benitez in his steamy, rat-infested cell.

They've been knocked out of every cup competition and are 11 points behind the league leaders. Imo they've a remote chance of catching up but it'll be very difficult for them. Especially with the way they're playing right now.
They're still in the FA Cup.

bjaelke

FA Cup and Europa League?

Di Matteo should never have got the job.

TrueBlue

Well, we've only really got the FA Cup and Europa League to play for in terms of cups. We should probably just focus on getting Champions League football next season and try and move on from this one.

Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup, Capital One Cup and Champions League...all up in smoke. :/

Yen

. @TheBig_Sam:
Next time these cunts of mine get a humiliating hammering, I'm going to leap into the crowd and suplex a toddler into an old woman's face.

If that happened to my kid (and it wasn't serious), I'd prolly get him home, put on a footy boot, kick him in the ribs and bring him to a hospital/make pics and sue Hazard for a few thousands.

I'm kidding, I think..

Salazar

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian
Chelsea say the ballboy has told police he does not want to pursue it. Benitez - 'we will deal with it internally'

lol, you better believe the FA will deal with it externally

dc89

Fergie should drop De Gea and sign that lad, he held on to the ball longer than De Gea ever has.

WHAT! WHAT

Timurid

Well, if the rumours of Villa being on his way out are true, then who better than Neymar to come in to replace him.

He is humble, likes Barca and Messi a lot, young and very talented.

Would be fantastic to see him and Messi imo. My only problem is, the role that wingers get at Barca are very limited in what they can do.

They don't get to run at players much or even keep the ball a lot. Which sucks cause that is what Neymar needs.
If neymar goes to any other club that's not barca then he'll become like a robinho.

Clegg

Barry Glendenning re-tweeted someone saying that the ballboy was the son of a Swansea FC director. I don't know if he was taking the piss or not.

There is a Martin Morgan on the board of directors. The kids name is Charlie Morgan. I know thats a common surname in Wales but there could be a relation.

TrueBlue

Barry Glendenning re-tweeted someone saying that the ballboy was the son of a Swansea FC director. I don't know if he was taking the piss or not.

There is a Martin Morgan on the board of directors. The kids name is Charlie Morgan. I know thats a common surname in Wales but there could be a relation.

Christ.

Dibbz

The ball boy was a cunt. Clearly trying to time waste. I wanted Chelsea to lose but fuck they should have lost with 11 without all this fuss.

Wilbur

Banned

I think he plays for Swansea youth.

Peru star Max Barrios is being investigated by officials at the South American Under-20 championship after it was alleged it is not his real name, he is actually from Ecuador and he is just the small matter of five years too old to play in the tournament.

A spokesman for CONMEBOl, the governing body of South American football, said that Barrios would now return to explain the mix up to Peruvian football chiefs.

Nestor Benitez said: ‘The latest information we have is that Barrios is returning to Lima, Peru, to explain his situation to the Peruvian Football Federation.’

According to Ecuadorean officials Barrios was born Juan Espinoza in 1987 in Machala, Ecuador, and is 25-years-old.

Benitez said the case would be handled by CONMEBOL’s disciplinary court but he did not believe the results of games in which Barrios had played would be annulled.

The tournament in Argentina ends on February 3, with four teams advancing to the Under-20 World Cup finals. Peru and Ecuador are still in contention.

His father, Angel Barrios, confirmed his son was born in Ecuador, but insisted he was 17.

‘My son hasn’t done anything bad, he simply has dual nationality and decided to play for Peru,’ said Angel Barrios.

Jaime Villavicenio, president of Ecuadorean club Liga de Loja, said the player appeared for the club in 2010.

‘He was 22 when he played with us,’ Villavicenio said. ‘In his registration it said he was born in 1987, therefore he is 25.’

Top Bottom