• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

spidye

According to reports the Bayern President said Guardiola will have €278M to spend over the summer.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

let me see
neymar+suarez+goatze would make 130M
the rest is for crack

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Fair play, Goldstein & Cundy are being hilarious on talksport.

I know it's his job to wind us up, but Cundy is just too much.

Wes

venison crêpe
James Nursey of the Mirror said Lambert has flown to America to speak to Lerner.

He also says unless we sell players we're not signing anyone. Just great.

dc89

A reoccurring knee injury?

That's never good.

Has he had surgery on it yet? Balotelli had the same thing and Mancini said he was concerned because someone so young shouldn't have that. He had surgery - and it's not bothered him since.

Amazing at the people calling the ball boy a cunt in this thread. So the team you've supported from being a little boy are just minutes away from a cup final and probably their best chance of a trophy that they'll ever get beyond winning the lower leagues. You know you have to give the ball back, but you want stall for a few seconds. You know that your team are minutes away from beating the European champions, in all probability one of the best moments you will ever experience as a fan of your team, let alone a ball boy. A little cheeky, but understandable. Certainly not 'cuntish'. The referee is free to add on the seconds it took to get the ball back. And it's not like Chelsea players wouldn't time waste if it benefited them isn't it? Hazard is a best naive here at worst he's the cunt in the story. Not the ball boy. Honestly GAF...

Enhance..

enhanced4ljxt.gif

Amazing at the people calling the ball boy a cunt in this thread. So the team you've supported from being a little boy are just minutes away from a cup final and probably their best chance of a trophy that they'll ever get beyond winning the lower leagues. You know you have to give the ball back, but you want stall for a few seconds. You know that your team are minutes away from beating the European champions, in all probability one of the best moments you will ever experience as a fan of your team, let alone a ball boy. A little cheeky, but understandable. Certainly not 'cuntish'. The referee is free to add on the seconds it took to get the ball back. And it's not like Chelsea players wouldn't time waste if it benefited them isn't it? Hazard is a best naive here at worst he's the cunt in the story. Not the ball boy. Honestly GAF...
They were either trolling, Chelsea fans, stupid or a combination of the three.

Ezi0

Are you for real?

Arnie

Disagree entirely, the boy is a cunt, and inflamed the entire situation by not doing his job.

And he's 17 years old for fuck sake, people are talking about him like he's some star struck 12 year old. He's bragging about spending two thousand pounds in a day on Twitter, and his profile picture is him razzing a Strongbow. Do me a favour.

Hazard was naive to try and kick the ball out from under him, sat at home with a belly full of food it's easy for us to criticise, when you're out playing in such a high profile fixture, on the end of such a scoreline, with that long left on the clock, I think it's natural to want to get the game going as quickly as possible.

Actually talk to people if you want to complain about posts.

Don't sigh like a fucking milkmaid about "GAF" and "this thread".

Sorry, must have missed the red lettering in your username. There's more than one person who's said it, which is why I didn't direct it at any one person. /Milkmaid

Az

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but this just brought me back. Amazing..

Salazar

And he's 17 years old for fuck sake, people are talking about him like he's some star struck 12 year old. He's bragging about spending two thousand pounds in a day on Twitter, and his profile picture is him razzing a Strongbow. Do me a favour.

Yep.

There's nothing cute about it. He's just a scrote.

enhanced2wsytq.gif

/fuck, I can't go to sleep over all this. Thanks Rafa.

Wilbur

Banned
You're a pussy.

So's this lad.

Far too forgiving and jovial for my tastes.

Ironically I'm the only one not advocating child abuse in this thread

honestly gaf

Serious though, thought the boy was being a little prick, but all this:

the team you've supported from being a little boy are just minutes away from a cup final and probably their best chance of a trophy that they'll ever get beyond winning the lower leagues. You know you have to give the ball back, but you want stall for a few seconds. You know that your team are minutes away from beating the European champions, in all probability one of the best moments you will ever experience as a fan of your team, let alone a ball boy. A little cheeky, but understandable. Certainly not 'cuntish'. The referee is free to add on the seconds it took to get the ball back.

is right on the fucking money. Right on.

Suen

No way could he get an attacking mid role with Cesc, Iniesta and Thiago there, wouldn't be good enough either I don't think.

He could do what Cesc does, and play next to Messi pretty much.

4-2-4 formation when Cesc plays usually. Xavi and Biscuit in midfield.

Example vid of Messi and Cesc in 4-2-4

Checked the video. Nice, wasn't thinking of this. It would at least give him an opportunity to play the role of a forward from time to time. I guess that could work better if he's hungry to score goals rather than use him as winger only. It will be interesting to see him play in Europe in the near future (hopefully)

Meanwhile I just read that he had passed the test for moving over to Real Madrid at the age of 14 but was instead kept by Santos...:/

Arnie

is right on the fucking money. Right on.

The lad's 17. He's drinking and gambling. He's going into the match intending to overtly time waste, this isn't a spare of the moment, deer in the headlights moment. He's not been overcome by the emotion of travelling to Wembley, he's a tit who acted above his station, and then played the victim when a player on the other end of his antics didn't want to wait for the curtains to close, nor did he offer a standing ovation.

But I fucking did, when Hazard kicked his over-priveleged midriff.

Fry

Bayern don't even need 50m, let alone 278m. What position can you strengthen, considering how good the team already is and considering that the only players that could make the team better, are: scarce; almost unattainable.

Wilbur

Banned
The lad's 17. He's drinking and gambling. He's going into the match intending to overtly time waste, this isn't a spare of the moment, deer in the headlights moment. He's not been overcome by the emotion of travelling to Wembley, he's a tit who acted above his station, and then played the victim when a player on the other end of his antics didn't want to wait for the curtains to close, nor did he offer a standing ovation.

But I fucking did, when Hazard kicked his over-priveleged midriff.

But Hazard is overcome by the emotion of the moment being on the opposite end of it? I quote you:

when you're out playing in such a high profile fixture, on the end of such a scoreline, with that long left on the clock, I think it's natural to want to get the game going as quickly as possible.

change that to "when you're out pitchside in such a high profile fixture, up by such a scoreline, with that long left on the clock, I think it's natural to want to slow the game down as much as possible".

Makes sense to me.

arkon

Bayern don't even need 50m, let alone 278m. What position can you strengthen, considering how good the team already is and considering that the only players that could make the team better, are: scarce; almost unattainable.

Falcao? Although I haven't been following how much he might cost.

Top Bottom