• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

pulga

Banned
If Iker and Ramos really have threatened to leave the club if Mou stays, fuck them. Take Arbeloa with you. Mourinho is the best manager in the game.

Ibra in for Rooney, then fit in Di Maria, Coentrao, Marcelo, Ramos and Arbeloa in there somehow.

Lol please, your team is universally despised because youve the biggest cheats, divers and all around cunts in football.

3Sixty

I won't go on about transfer fee's because 99% of the time no one really knows, but as far as i know Oxo was £10m in guaranteed money (Upfront and yearly payments) and more in bonuses either £2m or £5m (and an England cap was on of them). As for Theo, Salvadora is bang on. Spurs and Arsenal bought the clauses in Bale/Theo's deals with cheap when we went into Admin.

Wayne Bridge to Chelsea for £7m straight upfront remains the best deal.

Edit: Forgot we got Le Saux in the Bridge deal, he was pretty decent too.

3Sixty

Actually shit, my favourite piece of Southampton transfer business was Kevin Davis to Blackburn for £7m + James Beattie.

We then got Davis back in a straight swap for Egil fucking Ostenstad, then down the line sold Beattie for £6m to Everton.

Everyone of those players sucked after leaving too.

#BasedRupetLowe

arkon

Well you guys are a pack of bloody sandy vaginas :lol

Who the fuck is Stan anyway? Ulrika? Is that some sort of dick disease?

Stan Collymore- Ex-hot shot footballer cum ladybeater cum dogging enthusiast. Now a minor radio personality/presenter

Ulrika Jonsson - British TV presenter who is the proverbial village bicycle (everyone's had a ride) and involved in the aforementioned ladybeating as the object of said beating.

pulga

Banned
Stan Collymore. Ex-hot shot footballer cum ladybeater cum dogging enthusiast.

Ulrika Jonsson - British TV presenter who is the proverbial village bicycle (everyone's had a ride) and involved in the aforementioned ladybeating as the object of said beating.

Shitty thread title, at least everyone understood the last one, even if it wasnt funny at all. This is just some british inside joke, I suppose?

Actually shit, my favourite piece of Southampton transfer business was Kevin Davis to Blackburn for £7m + James Beattie.

We then got Davis back in a straight swap for Egil fucking Ostenstad, then down the line sold Beattie for £6m to Everton.

Everyone of those players sucked after leaving too.

#BasedRupetLowe

You gave us Dean Richards cheap...........

>_> Guess we made up for that with Bale.

arkon

Shitty thread title, at least everyone understood the last one, even if it wasnt funny at all. This is just some british inside joke, I suppose?

Sort of. Apparently some caller to his radio show said something like "X hit that penalty harder than you hit Ulrika" to him.

ShogunX

It's a British thing but they are both far more deserving than some skunk headed kid from Juventus.

Fuck forgot all about Deano (RIP) what a deal.

Crouch to Liverpool was good too, and Jones to Sunderland.

We hustlers baby.

Indeed.

To be fair Richards was a pretty solid player for us in the beginning, such a shame the way his career ended and what happened after. (RIP).

I'm sure you got a bit of dosh for us getting Hoddle too?

Just imagine a combined force of Southamptons board and Levy...

ShogunX

If he wants to win another UCL he'd move to Paris!!!!!!

Real is such a rotten club with rotten manager!!! #FuckMadrid

Think people forget that when they say ''But what about the Champions League'' they forget about the weeks and weeks of no Champions League matches and instead having to get motivated for the visit of the likes of Nancy, Orduspor and Ross County.

Dibbz

I really hope Arsenal got it out of their system and they're ready to get pooped on a bit next week at the Emirates.

Abou Diaby has been rested. He will make his 2nd 3rd comeback against you lot.

Diaby Reborn *Rise from the Ashes* |2012-2013|

diaby_liverpoolemuuv.gif

he's probably not going to start

Salazar

I haven't read the article but sometimes Arsenal have looked like the finished article in some matches this season. I doubt he means what you are interpreting it to mean.

Newly-signed Walcott and summer captures Podolski, Giroud and Cazorla all score to suggest maybe squad doesn't need strengthening this month

Arsene Wenger has been given the perfect excuse to put his cheque-book away until the summer.

But the second half left Arsenal's fans blown away - the only disappointment was that captain Thomas Vermaelen suffered an ankle injury and is likely to miss Saturday’s FA Cup trip to Brighton.

If Arsenal are capable of this, then what was all the fuss about?

I repeat: deluded bellend

Diaby was beastly against Liverpool, like Yaya-esque:(

2 more for the list

1) People saying 'the' Arsenal
2) The word 'banter'
3) Commentators and pundits being afraid to use the word 'dive' when discussing a British/Irish player
4) Claiming that a draw/loss is harsh when your result hasn't been affected by the officials/unfortunate circumstance
5) Mark Halsey
6) Everything Eric Cantona ever did being cosidered a stroke of genius
7) Lee Sharpe's dress sense
8) 'Olé'
9) Going over the top when defending the suggestion of bias and incompetence
10) 'Typical *, leaving things til the last minute/making things hard for ourselves/screwing up when we're on the verge of success'
11) Teams that play on with an 'injured' teammate, then expect the other team to put the ball out when they lose it
12) Man Utd fans whinging about a lack of transfer funds
13) Referees who aren't alert enough to allow quick free kicks
14) People who think that defenders have to stand still for zonal marking
15) Complete lack of real accountability for poor decisions by the officials
16) Players kicking the ball at an oblivious player from a quick free kick, and asking for a booking
17) People acting as though Yaya Toure puts in powerhouse performances week-in, week-out

GorillaJu

Abou Diaby has been rested. He will make his 2nd 3rd comeback against you lot.

Diaby Reborn *Rise from the Ashes* |2012-2013|

diaby_liverpoolemuuv.gif

he's probably not going to start

Holy shit at our player's positioning there it's atrocious. Sorry Sahin we were never meant to be :(

Suen

If Iker and Ramos really have threatened to leave the club if Mou stays, fuck them. Take Arbeloa with you. Mourinho is the best manager in the game.
Who would the replacement be if Mou left though?

Should Ramos even be in a position to threaten Mou this season? He's a nice player when he's actually playing instead of aiming for red cards or getting banned from games.

Pro-tip: Dont supposedly 'troll' religion. Got a short ban for doing so! But at least the mods went easy considering I am a junior =(

Can't believed I missed the fun tonight. The ballboy was a tosser but Hazard... what we're you thinking son! He just must have known how that would be perceived by a sensationalist press. They're gonna ride this for weeks!

And Chelsea in general... :lol

Holy shit at our player's positioning there it's atrocious. Sorry Sahin we were never meant to be :(

Yep. Every midfielder too high up the pitch. Both fullbacks beyond the Arsenal wingers they're supposed to cover. Nobody moving towards the ball, either running away or fruitlessly catching up with Diaby. Agger not watching Giroud's run at all.

Worst performance of the season in terms of creating anything. Although we should have had a penalty and perhaps Mertesacker off, but the performance was so bad even RAWK overlooked that

arkon

Pro-tip: Dont supposedly 'troll' religion. Got a short ban for doing so! But at least the mods went easy considering I am a junior =(

Can't believed I missed the fun tonight. The ballboy was a tosser but Hazard... what we're you thinking son! He just must have known how that would be perceived by a sensationalist press. They're gonna ride this for weeks!

Woah. Seems like you got off lightly in the end. Aren't bans for juniors usually permanent?

kharma45

Usually when juniors get banned you don't come back, be thankful!

Top Bottom