• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Vela refused to come to play for Mexico again. Where is Turok so that I can rub it on his nose?

Fuck Vela.

Don't worry, we still have Chichapinga.

jrC8w2XGBuqmT.jpeg

Kenka

Hopfner is to finance what Messi is to the pitch. The very best, undoubtedly.

And Bayern have bought some capital back from Audi ? Wait, what were all these rumours about a new partner jumping in ?

spidye

Why would you want a good right winger when you have Müller? And why are the players you're talking about all CAMs then?

just putting some names who were linked with us. götze will not leave dortmund before 2014 at the earliest.
isco can play on the wings too, right?

and I don't want to replace müller. he's my favourite. I want a good substitute right winger when robben leaves

Kenka

If Valdes comes to Bayern... I will seriously think it will be a waste, Neuer is better. And if Neuer leaves, I wonder where he will land. Barça ? ManU ? Rosenborg ? Utrecht ?

Kyoufu

French media saying Toulouse have agreed to sell Sissoko to ChateauNeuf. Apparently a medical tomorrow. Unconfirmed though.

Arnie

Oh fuckin shit some dude on the gaming side has a Cleverly avatar. BAIL OUT.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

One thing everyone is ignoring about the Suarez to Bayern 'story' is the overlapping contradictions of Suarez and Pep. Pep is Mr Moral. By all accounts his clashes with Real Madrid emotionally affected him, and the insinuations of foul play from Madrid in relation to officials seriously hurt him. This is a man who has to win correctly, or so he believes.

Compare that to Suarez, the man who can't go six months without bringing controversy to himself and those around him, either by handballing, racially abusing, biting, or stamping something or someone. He's the player who admits to gamesmanship, as well as his own uncontrollable temper on the football pitch.

Liverpool fans love Suarez. I don't think Pep would love Suarez.

I personally also see the idea that Pep's list of targets is somehow already known as farcical, too. Especially when you consider the tenuous link between Suarez and Pep's brother which is no doubt fueling this 'story'.

No doubt others will bid for Suarez come the summer though. And he does have a buyout clause, albeit one that's most certainly substantial.

Löw to Real, Heynckes to the German national team, everybody wins. Well except for Real.

More loke everybody lost. Heynckes is hardly a better coach than Löw, also Toni Kroos would have a sure spot in the national team, fuck that. Would be a shit day for Germany.

Arnie

Could someone more technically proficient remove the background and gunk from this and avatarise if for me? So it's just Suarez.

sport-001.jpg

Kenka

More loke everybody lost. Heynckes is hardly a better coach than Löw, also Toni Kroos would have a sure spot in the national team, fuck that. Would be a shit day for Germany.
You might think I am crazy but a good fit to me would be Christian Streich, current SC Freiburg coach. Löw should be not allowed to train any team anymore, except Madrid or ManU, so he can run them to the ground and laugh like a mad king.

Is Spalletti any good these days? I enjoyed his Roma side.

Well we've won back to back league titles but he's had several very questionable transfers and he has to take blame for the locker room problems that happened this season after the Hulk and Witsel purchases. Oh and we've done quite poorly in Europe with him.

Overall though, I'm still fairly pleased with both how the team plays and the results, and more importantly, I don't see who we can get that would be an improvement.

Salazar

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes
About Garay to #mufc. Only next season. For now the offer is short. Benfica want at least 25m€.

lol

Throw in Gaitan as a sweetener. Go on.

I sort of understand where Frogie is coming from with this - if Garay is decent.

You might think I am crazy but a good fit to me would be Christian Streich, current SC Freiburg coach. Löw should be not allowed to train any team anymore, except Madrid or ManU, so he can run them to the ground and laugh like a mad king.

Yeah, you're crazy :D

I think Streich is a great coach but not one for bigger clubs. He's a perfect fit for Freiburg but he has yet to prove he can deal with star players. And I don't think he's the kind of guy that wants such a job, anyway. And he's fucking crazy lol, more media attention certainly wouldn't help him. He'd be done very quickly.

Top Bottom