• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Played a bit of the Dead Space 3 demo this morning...it's pretty terrible isn't it.

So far removed from the first one, it should be called Uncharted Space from now on.

I want my horror games back :(

Salazar

£15 million, I believe.

Still far too much money to pay for him, though.

PL fullbacks are piss except for Raf, Zaba, Cole, BAE, and sometimes Glen Johnson. ZahALLAH is going to level up on the plodders and eventually smite the capable ones.

Arnie

PL fullbacks are piss except for Raf, Zaba, Cole, BAE, and sometimes Glen Johnson. ZahALLAH is going to level up on the plodders and eventually smite the capable ones.
Please don't elevate Rafael above Glen Johnson, it's tantamount to a pathetic RAWK post.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congratz Yurt and all the others on signing Llorente. Finally a competent striker. The future is looking bright for you!

Thanks.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Played a bit of the Dead Space 3 demo this morning...it's pretty terrible isn't it.

So far removed from the first one, it should be called Uncharted Space from now on.

I want my horror games back :(

Yep, it's gash. Far too much 'cinematic' action and dialogue. The first game was almost perfect and got the atmosphere just right. There's just too much shit going on in 2 and 3. Dead Space should be solely about escaping from the Necromorphs, not taking on some Scientology cultists with Isaac's shitty friends.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why pay 1m now when they can get him free in july. Juventus is truly the Newcastle of Italy.

Because Matri.

We're in the CL, it would a shame to crash out early. We can get that 1m back if we advance to the next stage.

Top Bottom