• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Arnie

ClevGOD avatar please, someone.

I was taking the piss, why would he spend his time drawing that little spunk?

Genuinely going to buy a couple of these prints.

il_570xN.307835097.jpg

and

il_570xN.307837137.jpg

Arnie

Twat.

The "finished article" Arsenal are going to batter you.

If you take their form against West Ham and propel it against our form from the Norwich 'clash' you've got two in form teams that'll bottle it and play terribly. Can't wait, it'll be an exercise in baffled fans.

'How can we go from this, to this'

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"Spurs have increased their offer for Holtby, but only slightly. But it is still not acceptable. We have to wait," he told reporters.

"There's nothing new to add on Holtby or Michel Bastos. We haven't opened talks with Lyon yet.

"Tottenham have only marginally improved their offer for Holtby, but it remains unacceptable for us. We will have to wait to see what happens.

"Feasibility is what it's all about, not wishes."

in levy we trust

Salazar

If you take their form against West Ham and propel it against our form from the Norwich 'clash' you've got two in form teams that'll bottle it and play terribly. Can't wait, it'll be an exercise in baffled fans.

'How can we go from this, to this'

Aye.

I've only seen very brief highlights of the Arsenal game, but I have to assume - not discrediting Arsenal too much - that West Ham were appalling in organisation, application, technique, all three ?

Arsenal were just so shit for long periods against Chelsea; the kind of shit that doesn't go away quickly.

Arnie

Aye.

I've only seen very brief highlights of the Arsenal game, but I have to assume - not discrediting Arsenal too much - that West Ham were appalling in organisation, application, technique, all three ?

Arsenal were just so shit for long periods against Chelsea; the kind of shit that doesn't go away quickly.

Arsenal have been shit for a while now, creatively spent (or perhaps they never had it in the first place). Which means they'll batter us on Wednesday.

/psychology ooooo

Berlusconi: "We won’t sign Balotelli or Kakà. They cost too much, and these kind of deals are impossible during times like these."

No shit.

Wes

venison crêpe
@AFCWimbledon
We have had the ballboys in early for training today ahead of tonight’s televised match

BBXwuHaCQAAGyKQ.jpg

arkon

Just wait for E3 to get games with same concept, bigger scale and more jaw-dropping graphics. Nintendo dropped some bombs but they still rip us off over the VC prices, they didn't address complains about their online strategy, didn't announce massive third-party supports and didn't announces any dates for their games/system upgrades. Besides, no price drop in sight, no announcement for 3DS, no HD remakes other than Wind Wanker. Fuck them, they just don't know what we want anymore. It's safe to say you should entirely skip Nintendo consoles and handhelds this gen.

But you know, Sony and Microsoft could come with even worse concepts, but that's rather unlikely.

It was mentioned in that Nintendo direct that they would have a separate one for third party Wii U games and for 3DS stuff.

http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/dont-believe-his-lies.jpg[IMG]

You'll get at least one of them.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. Balotelli definitely not, Kakà only if Real Madrid becomes really generous.

Meanwhile, today might be Mesbah's last day with us, we're ready to swap him with Zaccardo. Yes, the guy who scored an OG during the 2006 WC, one of the two goal against Italy during that month. Can't be worse than Mesbah, right?

Also, Miles Jacobson ‏on Twitter:
[QUOTE]No, we will not be adding a ballboy kicking mini-game to #FM14. [/QUOTE]

Wes

venison crêpe
@patmurphybbc
Don't believe there'll be anyone in - or out - in Jan transfer window. PL says he can't complain.

He later says any players coming in is reliant on us getting people out but nobody wants our high earners. A catch 22 situation that'll likely get us relegated.

Marca writes that Casillas and Sergio ramos made an ultimatum to get Mou out, either him or them. At the lunch, there were only 4 persons.

Florentino says that the papers are crossing the ethical boundaries, and are resorting to outright lying.

So what up Madrid Gaf, is Florentino a liar or is Marca really filled with writers that wanted to write fiction?

arkon

It's the end of the world as we know it.

One thing everyone is ignoring about the Suarez to Bayern 'story' is the overlapping contradictions of Suarez and Pep. Pep is Mr Moral. By all accounts his clashes with Real Madrid emotionally affected him, and the insinuations of foul play from Madrid in relation to officials seriously hurt him. This is a man who has to win correctly, or so he believes.

Compare that to Suarez, the man who can't go six months without bringing controversy to himself and those around him, either by handballing, racially abusing, biting, or stamping something or someone. He's the player who admits to gamesmanship, as well as his own uncontrollable temper on the football pitch.

Liverpool fans love Suarez. I don't think Pep would love Suarez.

I personally also see the idea that Pep's list of targets is somehow already known as farcical, too. Especially when you consider the tenuous link between Suarez and Pep's brother which is no doubt fueling this 'story'.

No doubt others will bid for Suarez come the summer though. And he does have a buyout clause, albeit one that's most certainly substantial.

Suarez might see it as his chance for redemption, and a chance to remake himself under the tutelage of Pep.

Arnie

@patmurphybbc
Don't believe there'll be anyone in - or out - in Jan transfer window. PL says he can't complain.

He later says any players coming in is reliant on us getting people out but nobody wants our high earners. A catch 22 situation that'll likely get us relegated.
Considering Premier League survival nets about £40 million I'm absolutely baffled as to why Lerner isn't making some movement this window.

Suarez might see it as his chance for redemption, and a chance to remake himself under the tutelage of Pep.

I think you've missed the point.

Kyoufu

@patmurphybbc

Awful situation to be in. Our relegation did us wonders so maybe it'll help you shift out the high earners and start afresh.

Salvadora

Arsenal are ready to make a sensational swoop for Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels, according to the Daily Express. Reports suggest that the two clubs are already involved in negotiations, with Arsenal eager to complete a deal this month. Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has made signing a defender a priority but the price for such a highly-regarded player would be around £17.6 million, which may prove to be too steep.
Shit just got real.

Top Bottom