• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dem Arsenal swoops. Jovetic, Cavani, Vidal AND Hummels?

Europa League 2013-2014 champions confirmed.

Kyoufu

Fake tans are the worst. Don't understand why society thinks it's better to be tanned than just your natural skin colour.

Wes

venison crêpe
Awful situation to be in. Our relegation did us wonders so maybe it'll help you shift out the high earners and start afresh.

Unfortunately there are more negatives than positives to being relegated.

Positives:
-Most high earners will leave either by their contract expiring or some form of incredibly low bid.
-Lerner may be more inclined to sell.

Negatives:
-We'll likely be left with one or two goats who can't be shifted (ie. Alan Hutton)
-We're not in the premier league when the huge influx of new TV money is given out.
-We'll lose Benteke for a lower than market rate price.
-There'e no guarantee we'll come straight back up.
-Attendances will drop.

Unfortunately there are more negatives than positives to being relegated.

Positives:
-Most high earners will leave either by their contract expiring or some form of incredibly low bid.
-Lerner may be more inclined to sell.

Negatives:
-We'll likely be left with one or two goats who can't be shifted (ie. Alan Hutton)
-We're not in the premier league when the huge influx of new TV money is given out.
-We'll lose Benteke for a lower than market rate price.
-There'e no guarantee we'll come straight back up.
-Attendances will drop.

You never know. Newcastle's attendances didn't drop that greatly, they still maintained the highest average home attendance in the North-East during the season they were in the Championship!

We're playing a friendly vs Gozzano and leading 3-0. Antonini, Bojan and Nocerino scored. Yes, Antonini too.

Just because this match wasn't fucked up enough: after complaining via his agent that he wasn't playing, Emanuelson got injured and was forced to get out. I'm having a deja-vù from last year.

Kyoufu

I love Barton.

Don't care what anyone says.

He's a hero.

ffePAUU.png

Salazar

Barton's not very hard, though. He's just a violent nasty pillock.

Laurent Robert could have sent the little shit into orbit.

I learned something interesting the other day; schools in the UAE have Israel blacked out. Had no idea until my friend who teaches English over there came back for the Christmas and told us.

Carbonox

I dislike him because he acts pretentious on twitter of all places, and then you think about the shit he's done in the past...

The only good Barton you had was Warren.

Barton had an incredible season during our first season back in the Premier League but that's it. I've met Warren though, in Egypt of all places. Along with Robbie Earle but I wanted nothing to do with him.

Kyoufu

I dislike him because he acts pretentious on twitter of all places, and then you think about the shit he's done in the past...

The only good Barton you had was Warren.

He's a twat, cunt etc off the pitch but when he played for us he was excellent and he still loves the club. Can't hate him. :(

We wouldn't have pulled off the 4-4 comeback against Arsenal without him.

Legend.

Clegg

Jimmy Kebe ‏@JKebe

On my way to Newcastle, having medical then sign a 4 years contract. Thank you all for your support you've been outstanding !!!!

Represents Mali but French born.

I think he might be taking the piss.

Top Bottom