• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Shit just got real.

ipbd8gd5p5ehduikmm.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Zaha is going to fire Palace to the Championship trophy then come to us and score a brace against Liverpool in his first away game, before lifting up his shirt to reveal a printed message:

ARNOLD

I COST THE SAME AS JOE ALLEN

LAUGH IT UP, CUNTFLAP

Fergie chortles on the sideline, B-Rod even allows himself a little titter. Everyone wonders, who is this naive Arnold that Zalhalla has called out in one of Sky's live matches of the 2013/14 season.

Meanwhile NeoGAF user Killer7 suddenly goes AWOL from the boards. His IP address is traced from a house in South London to a new one in Salford.

arkon

He's a twat, cunt etc off the pitch but when he played for us he was excellent and he still loves the club. Can't hate him. :(

We wouldn't have pulled off the 4-4 comeback against Arsenal without him.

Legend.

Barton had an incredible season during our first season back in the Premier League but that's it. I've met Warren though, in Egypt of all places. Along with Robbie Earle but I wanted nothing to do with him.

Oh yeah. I was purely talking from an off the pitch perspective.

Kenka

It's everybody's dream to play in England.
Until they set foot there and realize that the buildings in all the cities were built in 1851.

3Sixty

Jimmy Kebe ‏@JKebe

Oups i thought if you're french and play football u just pop in to Newcastle and sign a contract 😁😁 Not a chance of leaving #LoveReadingFc#

lols

Wilbur

Banned
I retweeted these the other day, but for those that didnt see them, MUFC_Facebook has some fucking quality:

@MUFC_Facebook: tell me the real is saha return to the belovd ManU..... eck eck

@MUFC_Facebook: a draw is better then a loss but not as good as a win

@MUFC_Facebook: I need a help to you sir Alex fegrison adidas size 7 but am leave in zambian.have a good night sir A, F

@MUFC_Facebook: really I hope I never get intestinal parasites

@MUFC_Facebook: Roonies penalty makes me want to eat poisonous meat

@MUFC_Facebook: to name this season is to name a beautiful child with a ugly name

@MUFC_Facebook: micheal carrick is my tropical paradise to make orang jus

@MUFC_Facebook: grasp the glory ceverlery. 12 points over city verygood afternoon for me how about you all???

@MUFC_Facebook: if i make a band one day i will named it chicharito's C

@MUFC_Facebook: ooooooooooooo i dont like piverpool very much.....! plz robin and mike destroy racy suarez with malevolent croons

Top Bottom