• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FZz9FI0.png

Gold :lol

Ghana losing 1-0 to Mali.

Awesomoah!

Edit: Fuck, it's Ghana 1 - 0 Mali.

You got that the wrong way.

Fakedit: Hurm

pulga

Banned
Marca writes that Casillas and Sergio ramos made an ultimatum to get Mou out, either him or them. At the lunch, there were only 4 persons.

Florentino says that the papers are crossing the ethical boundaries, and are resorting to outright lying.

So what up Madrid Gaf, is Florentino a liar or is Marca really filled with writers that wanted to write fiction?

Yes, yes they are. Fuck them, all they give a shit about is selling papers, no matter who they slander and what dressing rooms issues they cause. AS newspaper is far superior to Marca.

1359021215_278089_1359031309_noticia_normal.jpg

As you guys know by now, Florentino pulled a Rafa and repeatedly claimed Marca are "lying lying, they're a bunch of liars". Not joking. What went down was what I told you guys two days ago, they were discussing CL bonuses. I'm really happy with him right now, he normally stays away from "controversies" like this, so for him to finally come down and defend the institution makes me proud.

1359035650_823277_1359036548_noticia_normal.jpg

Iker and Ramos also came out to deny everything Marca reported, and to reassure madridistas the dressing room is 100% with Mourinho.

1358974398_619376_1359011517_noticia_normal.jpg

Casillas is out 6-8 weeks. Fuck you very much, Arbeloa. Between our shoddy defense and Adan, look to RVP to have a field day with us. If Barca make it to the Copa del Rey semifinals, he'll miss those and possibly the return game at the Bernabeu. WE ARE SO FUCKED.

feel

Arbeloa sucks ass, but the poor guy can't be blamed too much for it, he was just trying to clear the ball from the box while Casillas behaved like a fish out of water after that atrocious attempt at punching out a cross.

pulga

Banned
Arbeloa sucks ass, but the poor guy can't be blamed too much for it, he was just trying to clear the ball from the box while Casillas behaved like a fish out of water after that atrocious attempt at punching out a cross.

This is true. It was poor by Casillas.

This really is the worst fucking season ever.

panty

Due to current reports in the media Real Madrid’s captains would like to communicate the following:

1. That in the meeting held on Tuesday with the club’s President and Director General there was no ultimatum from us regarding our coach.

2. As squad captains and members of an excellent group of people and professionals we categorically reject the use of our names or any of the rest of our squad in support of any such information that we label in its entirety as false.

3. We want to show our support for our coach, Jose Mourinho, for whom we have the greatest respect.

4. Finally, we wish to convey to all Real Madrid club members and followers our unwavering conviction that only through the unity of everyone connected with Real Madrid will we overcome, as always, all of the challenges that we face each season.

Hala Madrid!

Iker Casillas and Sergio Ramos

Carbonox

English journos are horrible man.

Toulouse will get in region of €2.5m-€3m, while Sissoko will waive signing-on fee from #NUFC to make it happen.

WHAT A LEGEND.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HAIDARA CONFIRMATION. STOP HOGGING HIM NUTV, NOBODY WATCHES YOU.

Alduin

Probably why he wants to leave though, you're not doing as well as he would expect and he's carrying the entire team.

It's been turned down though, hasn't it?

What team do you reckon you will stick out at the weekend?

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20130124/a-club-statement-luciano-becchio_2247585_3051941

Luciano Becchio, who has been the subject of two separate bids from foreign clubs during the January transfer window, has handed in a transfer request to the club, as financially he believes his best interests are served by a move away from Leeds United.
Both bids have been rejected and the player will only be allowed to leave in the event that an acceptable offer is received.
The club have sought to agree the terms of a new contract with the player, who is already the highest earner, but the requested terms were beyond a level that we could support, particularly in view of the regulations relating to Financial Fair Play that will be effective in coming seasons.
It is disappointing that this situation has occurred when he is under contract until 30th June 2014.

Well, our team is pretty thin and the fact that our other striker was injured for months didn't really help. Warnock loves to hoof the ball to Becchio every match, though. Makes every match quite unbearable to watch.

The sad thing is that just a month ago, Becchio has said that he hopes to stay at the club for a long time.

I thought he was Wigan-bound last time though, when rumours started spreading around. At some point, even Liverpool was mentioned to have been chasing him.

pulga

Banned
Fiorentina will apparently make a bid for Quag. Take him for free, but give us a discount on Jovetic, dickmunchers.

Woot. Add me on Origin: Kyoufu85

Will do!

What's your Origin username so I can add you?

PS updated to the new AMD drivers yet?

Willkiller07. And yep :D

Yeeeeeeeeesh Wilks. Do you have mumble? Cause now that you bought it you are required to play with me, quiche, kharma, quindarka, blablurn and koufufufufu all the time.

I don't, still need to get a mic :( I bought it to play with you guys anyway!

Meier

Compare Zaha and Powell to Sterling and Shelvey and you've got the makings of a right fucking laugh.

Compare the combined fees and I might just piss my striped blue undies.

In the end, the fee is truly irrelevant if you can afford it like Man U can. It's hard to directly compare the two situations. Liverpool NEED to play youngsters immediately because they lack experienced quality. Man U can play them if they choose to.

Cool cool but we got a few who don't speak but are still on mumble, got to install it so you can at least hear what is going on. :p

Mumble Details

If you can please join Mumble if you are going to play Pro Clubs as it makes it so much easier to communicate. Join this server and then the "FIFA 13 Pro Clubs" room.

Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739 (75 slots)

I'm woodenlung on there, add me cunts.

Edit : Oh you already did, hadn't seen the request

kharma45

Will do!

Willkiller07. And yep :D

Sent you a friend request! Hurry up and get a mic :p but as Wooden says even just use Mumble to listen in to us.

And good job on getting the new drivers, bring a nice performance boost :)

panty

Cool cool but we got a few who don't speak but are still on mumble, got to install it so you can at least hear what is going on. :p

I'm woodenlung on there, add me cunts.

Edit : Oh you already did, hadn't seen the request

Cool, I'm there atm. Gonna pick my new gpu now but I'll be back if anyone's there.

Top Bottom