• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

Happy Birthday Xavi Hernandez!

33 years old!

GHBCG.gif

Nyx

Dat XCom Enemy Unknown.

Playing on normal difficulty I had to go to Paris to save civilians from alien terror, the mission was qualified as ''easy''.

So I took my most experienced soldiers to it, only for them to wipe out.

Can't wait to try again though.

pappe

Have any of you had your ears flushed out? I've heard it's heavenly.
I want to get it done now. Have some irritation in my ear

Bebe won't leave us. He'll stay and become a legend along with zaha.
We will have the Future Messi and Future Ronaldo and then Pogba will come back we will have the Future Pirlo and we will win 6 trophies in a year.

I don't know what to do with my FF Team anymore...

jdE6eRi5OHIHr.PNG

I dunno what to do either. I hope i can finish in the top 5. 9th right now

I want Eboue to be our next manager.
Atleast he can zip his coat up without any help.

By far the best part of the game.. the best online experience of any game IMO. For 360 gamers, if you're interested in joining our club, hit up the official thread in gaming community!

I don't know why anyone would play the other modes if given the choice.
I would like to play clubs but i have no friends in my list who play Fifa 13. Xbox here

Mancini getting told what formation to play is hilarious.
Its not funny. He might leave. :(

Carbonox

Bastia President on Florian Thauvin:

I want to be very clear about this and tell the whole truth to our supporters; the club has received an offer for Florian and it is from Newcastle who have made an offer of 3m Euros – with the player then loaned back to Bastia until June and 15% of any profit on a future transfer. We are currently considering this proposal and we will decide quickly.

yespls

Arsene Wenger phoned about the player but Arsenal never made an offer.

Bumhead

Banned
Whats all this FIFA 13 PC chatter on the previous couple of pages? Wasn't sure how many PC gamers we had on Footy GAF.

I've got FIFA 12 on Origin but might get FIFA 13 at £18. Where can I get it for that?

My Origin ID is One_Love_1867 if anyone wants to add me. I'm also onelove1867 on Steam if anyone fancies some general PC gaming or something and fancies adding me there.

hoops! And I don't know how you'd go about getting another, surely you can order another through the website. I wonder if they'll charge you?

You can get it cancelled and replaced, not sure how long it takes or how much it costs. Not gonna do that until I look for it properly though

Murray, what are you doing?

edit: Phew, Murray saved it. 3-1

Bumhead

Banned
Apparently we've been linked with signing Marcos Lopes on loan from City.

Hopefully we can get Helan back from City as well. He's been a big asset to us. Jones hinted there was a possibility of making the signing permament but we'll see. I'd take a loan until the end of the season as well.

Jones said he spent 4 hours at City's training ground this week watching training and speaking to the staff at City including Mancini, so hopefully we can bring both of them in
and offer an escape route for Balotelli

Hopefully we can get Helan back from City as well. He's been a big asset to us. Jones hinted there was a possibility of making the signing permament but we'll see. I'd take a loan until the end of the season as well.

Jones said he spent 4 hours at City's training ground this week watching training and speaking to the staff at City including Mancini, so hopefully we can bring both of them in

I think City need to escape from Balotelli more than vice versa :p

dc89

Marcos Lopes - fantastic talent and such a unit for a lad of 17. But if you take him, look after him. It's his destiny to win the Champions League with Kompany as his captain.

Marcos_Lopes___1024197i.jpg

Bumhead

Banned
such a unit for a lad of 17.

Oh really? That's good to know. You sometimes wonder with these young lads coming down from the Premiership how they'd cope with the more.. "industrial" nature of the lower divisions, but if he can handle himself then it sounds like we'll be fine.

I know little about him but what's been speculated on on our forums, he sounds like one hell of a player. We'll take good care of him!

How highly is Helan regarded at City? I love him. He looked a bit ropey at full back but he's a class act on the left side of midfield.

bjaelke

Tom Williams ‏@tomwfootball
Newcastle new boy Massadio Haidara (L'Equipe): "You'd think you were in France! Newcastle are a Ligue 1 team playing in England."

:lol

Salazar

See, I thought we needed Keegan back for Newcastle to really, really reclaim their crown as Probably The Most Ridiculous Club In or Around The PL.

But here we are.

Carbonox

I wonder how Fady asked his fiance.

I imagine he slapped his cock out on the table, sang the Home and Away theme and once done, "Will you marry me?" appears on a sign in the sky attached to a frisbee.

bjaelke

TheFarm/PeterHooton ‏@TheFarm13
The new TV deal is so massive the Prem clubs could reduce ticket prices by £32 for home & away tkt & still have the same money as this year

could

Arnie

Reducing ticket prices by that amount would improve the atmosphere by such an unimaginable degree that you'd probably see a huge improvement in results. I'd imagine for the football club on the whole, in terms of overall gain, it'd mean more than £30 million worth of signings.

Especially if it's Liverpool making the signings.

Oh, look, it's zzzzzday.

'Heres £15 million, we'll see you in June'

Salazar

Says it all about Fady as a person that I'm genuinely really happy to hear that. Anyone else and I'd just be 'eh'.

Liar.

A Wilbury engagement would get a reaction.

Congratulations, Fady effendi. Lucky woman.

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney
Wenger describes Jan window as "wrong", only teams that sell are in trouble or unhappy...

lol, dry your eyes princess. Just because you're shit at it.

Carbonox

Reducing ticket prices by that amount would improve the atmosphere by such an unimaginable degree that you'd probably see a huge improvement in results. I'd imagine for the football club on the whole, in terms of overall gain, it'd mean more than £30 million worth of signings.

Especially if it's Liverpool making the signings.

Oh, look, it's zzzzzday.

'Heres £15 million, we'll see you in June'

You watch, Crystal Palace will hire a hitman to take out Zaha. Man Utd mugged off.

GorillaJu

Echo reporting Inter turned down our second bid - they also said earlier that we aren't looking to pay any more than that offer and it may be our last. Could be bad news on the Coutinho front.

ShogunX

Echo reporting Inter turned down our second bid - they also said earlier that we aren't looking to pay any more than that offer and it may be our last. Could be bad news on the Coutinho front.

Good. It's about time we stopped being given the run around when negotiating a transfer. Also I know there are some top players in Serie A but I wouldn't bother dealing with Italian clubs. They all adopt the greedy as fuck when selling, Oh we have no money how about a loan when buying.

Cunts.

Top Bottom