• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Arnie

Nicky Shorey is like 2nd though, so yeah screw that stat.
This website's ridiculously good.

About to hunker down and attack seven hours of solid revision with a pint of chocolate nesquik, but my productivity's surely under threat.
Welberg receives Carrick's pass

Turns inside

Turns outside

Ages pass, empires crumble, supernovae do their thing

Welberg clobbers it into a covering defender

Love learning new words, and the plural of supernova is enough for one day.

Salazar

uQ3NVfw.jpg

how about it gurlz

confuziz

Banned
Just had the most amazing thing happen to me in FIFA during FIWC. A guy playing with Leicester tackled Lavezzi in the penalty box and the ref gave a red card. few seconds later he was messaging me how this game was corrupt and only give red cards to smaller clubs.

I scored the penalty and he left the game (after 6 mins ingame)

:lol

Nyx

Just had the most amazing thing happen to me in FIFA during FIWC. A guy playing with Leicester tackled Lavezzi in the penalty box and the ref gave a red card. few seconds later he was messaging me how this game was corrupt and only give red cards to smaller clubs.

I scored the penalty and he left the game (after 6 mins ingame)

:lol

I played Leicester in Seasons yesterday, he didn't have a shot on goal till the 93rd minute. (it was 1-0 for me at the time, I suck at scoring goals even when I have loads of chances)

And ofcourse his only shot on goal was the 1-1.

pappe

I played Leicester in Seasons yesterday, he didn't have a shot on goal till the 93rd minute. (it was 1-0 for me at the time, I suck at scoring goals even when I have loads of chances)

And ofcourse his only shot on goal was the 1-1.

I was playing as Colombia. Scored a hattrick with Falcao. Leading 3-1 then conceded one of the slowest goal i have ever seen. Ronaldo freekick trickled over the goal line and my goal keeper could do nothing and then Ronaldo header from a corner in the final minute. Broke my heart.

Him and Giggs should get on then.

Liking these links to Wanyama and Zouma though. The former would be a timely Hargreaves replacement, and Vidic/Rio aren't far away from the R word.
Yeah I'd love those two signings. Although with CB I kinda want a more experienced player. If Vidic can play for 2 more years then Zouma is good.

kharma45

Him and Giggs should get on then.

Liking these links to Wanyama and Zouma though. The former would be a timely Hargreaves replacement, and Vidic/Rio aren't far away from the R word.

Rio might be able to manage next season alright I'd say, although I'm leaning slightly towards him being just a back-up but time will tell. Vidic should have another 2-3 years left at top level should he stay fit, but if a reasonable offer were to come in for him I would hope the club would consider it. Almost every player has their price.

Top Bottom