• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Nyx

bosschebol.jpg

Trying to eat a ''Bossche Bol'' one hour after lunchtime wasn't a good idea.

I'm in fucking mourning.

Sports is shit.

I never actually thought he'd leave :-/ my friend that supports Leinster is in a similar state to you.

Racing arent even that good.

Currently being paid in work to stand outside a room and make sure two dodgy electricians don't steal anything. This is the life

GorillaJu

That girl from Luther I dont find hot at all. Also, Zoey Deschanel or whatever her name is looks way hotter in those gifs than from what I've seen of her normally.

kharma45

I never actually thought he'd leave :-/ my friend that supports Leinster is in a similar state to you.

Currently being paid in work to stand outside a room and make sure two dodgy electricians don't steal anything. This is the life

He might return, we got Bowe back.

Ha, seems like Fergie called Gary Neville an idiot in his presser today. Poor guy must be in tears.

De Gea <3
Tbh I was hoping Fergie came out stronger in his defence of De Gea.

Maybe there's something in the embargo. But yeah, Red Nev STFU (although his analysis was quite good really lol).

Clegg

The IRFU have confirmed Sexton's departure but they didn't say who he's going to.

It's been heavily rumored that it's Racing Metro and he'll be on a 2 or 2 year contract. He'll only be 30/31 by the time it expires so he could then come back to Leinster. Racin have been on a big recruitment drive. They have a very wealthy owner who is bringing in some top players for next season. They'll be a completely different team from this season's mess.

Ian Madigan, our back-up flyhalf, is a very exciting prospect but will now be under huge pressure to make the step up.

Slizz

bosschebol.jpg

Trying to eat a ''Bossche Bol'' one hour after lunchtime wasn't a good idea.

Damn that looks good.

That girl from Luther I dont find hot at all. Also, Zoey Deschanel or whatever her name is looks way hotter in those gifs than from what I've seen of her normally.

5wIE7vo.jpg

I'd give it to her, handegg and all. Some thick legs she's got there that I never noticed.

Do you feel like taking a massive shit now? I always have stomach aches if I eat something like that after lunch.

I took a massive one just now. Love my morning dump.

Tbh I was hoping Fergie came out stronger in his defence of De Gea.

Maybe there's something in the embargo. But yeah, Red Nev STFU (although his analysis was quite good really lol).

The thing with Neville is that he's hurdling a super, super low bar in English pundit-land. It's hard not to notice his home-grown bias, really. Although maybe he's (rightfully?) concerned about being too critical of players he has to turn up and coach later on.

In future, he should use the Alan Hansen rule though: If you and him agree on something, then it's time to question you.

Schmeichel's defence of De Gea is on-point, I think. United are defending way too deep at times. Especially when we go up and try and defend a lead; our passing game just seems to shut down and we invite unnecessary pressure in the box.

But have you watched the show?

Good news Viva! You can go back to liking ZahALLAH now:

1:36 PM
TwitterMirrorFootball @MirrorFootball

Our sisters at @3am promise us Wilf Zaha's t-shirt is NOT Imogen Thomas. And we believe them over EVERY sad sack male football reporter

Good news Viva! You can go back to liking ZahALLAH now:

I didn't think it was, still, it would've been better if it was, he's now just one of those tossers who wears shit t shirts rather than someone taking the piss out of a potential team mate a club where he is considered one of the greats.

*sigh*

Bebe would've worn an Imogen one. We need BebeBack in this country!

I didn't think it was, still, it would've been better if it was, he's now just one of those tossers who wears shit t shirts rather than someone taking the piss out of a potential team mate a club where he is considered one of the greats.

*sigh*

Bebe would've worn an Imogen one. We need BebeBack in this country!

I smell a campaign.

It seems that Insua is on his way to Atletico de Madrid, should be signing today.With him and Pranjic gone and Rojo injured for at least one month, our only LB will be Joãozinho, a recent signing that I very much debut will be good enough...

Kyoufu

Yeah I noticed her boobs have gotten a lot bigger than they used to be. Must be a boob job. I see she has succumbed to Hollywood.

Slizz

As I mentioned a few days ago, I think she must have gotten a boob job. This week's episode (that this is from) was glorious due to notable cleavage in pretty much every scene.

Perfect. :lol

Could be an amazing VS push-up bra. On top of that it looks like shes got more meat on her bones than usual as evidenced by the pic I posted a couple posts up.

I wouldn't be surprised but she seems like the type not to care about the size of her tata's.

Bumhead

Banned
We've signed Leroy Lita on loan from Swansea until the end of the season.

Got to be happy with that really.

Now if we can add Earnshaw and get Helan back from City we might be able to start thinking about staying up.

Top Bottom