• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Clegg

In the most disastrous news I've heard in a long while:

Leinsters star player, Jonathan Sexton, is leaving the club in the summer to join Parisian team Racing Metro. Huge blow for us as he was the driving force behind our three European cup victories. He's won everything with the club and has no real reason to stay.

It's also a blow as its the first time Leinster have lost a home grown player to the allure of more money. Could open the floodgates to more Irish players departing for France.

Couldn't give two fucks about Zaha now.

kharma45

Leinsters star player, Jonathan Sexton, is leaving the club in the summer to join Parisian team Racing Metro. Huge blow for us as he was the driving force behind our three European cup victories. He's won everything with the club and has no real reason to stay.

It's also a blow as its the first time Leinster have lost a home grown player to the allure of more money. Could open the floodgates to more Irish players departing for France.

Fuck that is bad for Leinster :\

Nyx

I prefer Federer too.

I prefer Simona Halep, before the breast-reduction.

simona-halep-682_813508a.jpg

Boom.

3rd slam final in a row (and the Olympics).

MUZZAH.

No balls lol. Balls of steel coated in unobtanium. Not even Wilbury could get his hands on them.

Clegg

Fuck that is bad for Leinster :\

His contract negotiations were completely mismanaged by the IRFU. They let his contract run down to its last 6 months and then offered a much lower contract than everyone expected. That really pissed Sexton off. Then they offered him the biggest contract in their history but then questioned Sexton's loyalty for holding out for more money. That pissed him off even more.

Woah woah, link!?

Alduin

Have some quotes from Colin Wanker!

On Luciano Becchio:
Neil Warnock confirms another offer has been turned down for Luciano Becchio and says he knows nothing about Premier League interest. "I've had a chat with him and what's said is private..." "We have offered him a Premier League contract."

On the FA Cup tie against Spurs:
They're an excellent team. I didn't see a weakness against Man U last weekend, and they are pushing the top two. I didn't think we got enough credit for the win at Birmingham after the Barnsley debacle. This is our reward. At the moment Tottenham are a better side than Chelsea, but we don't want to lie down, we want to have a go.

Alduin

What's the alleged going rate for Becchio?

Undisclosed. But if he really is going to go, we really need to find a replacement first. Rumors saying that we were after Dindane though, a few days ago. I'll be so fucking mad if he's Becchio's replacement.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm a long way from hating him, I don't trust the "gentlemen" image he has though. No idea why.

It's the jackets he wears with RF embroidered in gold that wind me up. He's an amazing player but for the last few years he's gone up his own arse a bit.

Top Bottom