• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

I'm in tears:

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

Big Carlton Cole bounded into my office today, with all the youthful exuberance of boy who's found a muff-rag in the alley-way.

"Boss!," he yelped. "Isn't it weird the way lions don't even know they're called lions?"

As I stood in silence, he continued: "I mean, if they could talk, and you said 'you're a lovely lion' to him, he'd be all 'WTF is a lion??'"

As I took hold of his chiselled jaw, and brought it close to my bosom, a single, distraught tear trickled down my equally chiselled face.

I don't fear other teams coming in for Carlton. I fear social services coming around & taking him off me. The cunt keeps me awake at night.

Dead

dc89

Take this Viva:

BBdAv6uCQAABje3.jpg:large

The fact he showed up...in an Imogen Thomas top is fucking incredible.

He is a master troll.

Arnie

Insua joining Atletico for three and a half million Euros. We'll get half of that because of a sell on clause. Just throw it in the Coutinho fund.

Arnie

Presumably somebody had to transport an exercise bike to the sidelines so he could warm up, manage, shout instructions, offer advice, and lead from the besides the technical area.

He's brilliant.

Suso, meanwhile, leads on the pitch.

BBdm7a-CcAALbzj.jpg

:lol

That's genuinely amazing, I'm not even bothered.

They've got Glyfi, Demspey, Holtby, and Coutinho playing in one position. We were linked to each one prior to Spurs becoming interested. It's hilarious.

Slizz

Presumably somebody had to transport an exercise bike to the sidelines so he could warm up, manage, shout instructions, offer advice, and lead from the besides the technical area.

He's brilliant.

Gamesmanship.

What are Footy-GAF's thoughts on gamesmanship?

He's brilliant.

Suso, meanwhile, leads on the pitch.

BBdm7a-CcAALbzj.jpg

That's genuinely amazing, I'm not even bothered.

They've got Glyfi, Demspey, Holtby, and Coutinho playing in one position. We were linked to each one prior to Spurs becoming interested. It's hilarious.

However:

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart

Suspicious about the Coutinho to Spurs link myself, and I think he'll end up at #LFC

Kyoufu

Arsene Wenger says January window is "unfair," adding "we're not after any French player, you can forget that. They go to Newcastle."

lol

dc89

Seems strange to me.

I think they also said any stadium wanting to host games must be served by at least two airports. So that's a no to the Millenium Stadium.

Edit: they said this before they mentioned only one venue per country.

Arnie

Wenger's outburst against the January transfer was genuinely disturbing. He reaches a point every season when I think his brain's infected by some tissue-munching parasite.

1356803575108.gif

feel

omg it's happening!
Not too pleased that in most of his interviews he doesn't bother to hide his eagerness to leave stepping stone Porto towards a bigger european club. He can fuck off right now towards another club if it's gonna be like that.

In other news, after talking on the phone with Lucho Gonzalez, Riquelme seems to be interested in playing a bit for us before retiring. Fuck, it would be incredible for me to see that man in our shirt.

Wenger's outburst against the January transfer was genuinely disturbing. He reaches a point every season when I think his brain's infected by some tissue-munching parasite.

Then I watch this gif and resume relishing his presence within football...

1356803575108.gif
It's such a stupid and non-point I can't believe he even said it.

Just confirms Arsenal aren't buying anybody.

dc89

:O City have reduced the price of the replica shirts in store and online.

JM7, Barry, #BasedRodwell, Nastasic, Silva, Nasri, Zabaleta, #Suarez36 #LopesNumberTBC

The possibilities are endless.

Arnie

It's such a stupid and non-point I can't believe he even said it.

Just confirms Arsenal aren't buying anybody.

Reminded me of AVB's suggestion to allow certain reserve teams to play in the lower English leagues. Baffling.

People forget that one when they're tugging themselves to gifs of his celebrations.

JM7, Barry, #BasedRodwell, Nastasic, Silva, Nasri, Zabaleta, #Suarez36 #LopesNumberTBC

I'd go with Rod:lol myself.

Slizz

The Sinclair still full price?

EDIT: Nevermind, reading comp.

I'd go with Sinclair, maybe his GF will mistake you for him.

To be fair, it isn't the first time Wenger has complained about the January window. He does so because of the pressure put on him by the fans and media to perform a miraculous rescue of Arsenal's season by signing marquee players. His outbursts can be read as: "guys, I'm trying but no one wants to fucking sell any of their great players for reasonable prices. what can a man do?"

Is everyone ready for some Zaha PR? Of course you are.

United still sore from missing out on the Ox, so they had to get the next best thing

Top Bottom