• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Arnie

To be fair, it isn't the first time Wenger has complained about the January window. He does so because of the pressure put on him by the fans and media to perform a miraculous rescue of Arsenal's season by signing marquee players. His outbursts can be read as: "guys, I'm trying but no one wants to fucking sell any of their great players for reasonable prices. what can a man do?"

Go to France and buy a load of shit ones?

Slizz

I must admit. Zaha does look impressive.

On YouTube.

In the Championship.

Some of your new French players look impressive.

On YouTube.

In Ligue 1.

EDIT: Easily put him out there now in front of Tony V. Just to see what he's got/he has to be better than Valencia's current form.

Randdalf

The pitch in this AFCON game is literally one of the worst I've ever seen, how was this a World Cup pitch 2 and a half years ago?

Kyoufu

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

Sunderland would get beat in Ligue 1 on a weekly basis.

Then again you've never played outside of England so this would be a daft debate anyway.

I'm just kidding ffs PUT THE GUN DOWN. PUT THE GUN DOWN!

United still sore from missing out on the Ox, so they had to get the next best thing
iAFZHGxywPG0P.gif

Zabojnik

Juve forums exploding at the news that we are close to signing Anelka. People calling for Iaquinta to be reintegrated into the team, ahahaha. Dat desperation.

anelkahipster.jpg

I feel like someone should go into Kyoufu's post history and gather all his posts bitching about the lack of transfer activity into one big wall of shame.
His latest u-turn is against Coloccini.

Remember when he wanted Ba sold in the summer. He was literally pleading for somebody to come and buy him.

Kyoufu

I feel like someone should go into Kyoufu's post history and gather all his posts bitching about the lack of transfer activity into one big wall of shame.

If Mike Ashley was running Man United we'd have every page filled with "WHY ARENT WE SIGNING ZAHA FFS".

He's really tight and is only spending now because his gamble backfired.

His latest u-turn is against Coloccini.

Remember when he wanted Ba sold in the summer. He was literally pleading for somebody to come and buy him.

I don't care about Ba. I'm glad he's gone. Don't want any disruptions in the club. Same goes for Colo.

madmackem

Sunderland would get beat in Ligue 1 on a weekly basis.

Then again you've never played outside of England so this would be a daft debate anyway.

I'm just kidding ffs PUT THE GUN DOWN. PUT THE GUN DOWN!

hahaha, id check the league table and top flight titles list before tossing stones. Anyway we are signing paul scharner the greatest footballer in the world on loan.

Kyoufu

Sissoko is shit son! get that your head!

and Anelka is close to joining rubentus! :lol :lol

First Bendtner, now Anelka.

What the fuck Yurt?

hahaha, id check the league table and top flight titles list before tossing stones. Anyway we are signing paul scharner the greatest footballer in the world on loan.

Some troll on this nufc blog keeps saying we should sign Scharner... lol

madmackem

Its going to end very well or very badly this french experiment by newcastle. Its alot to ask for all these french lads to hit the ground running, on the other hand they seem to come with some pedigree be interesting to see how it goes. A sissoko vs n'diaye face off in the derby should be fun.

Kyoufu

Its going to end very well or very badly this french experiment by newcastle. Its alot to ask for all these french lads to hit the ground running, on the other hand they seem to come with some pedigree be interesting to see how it goes. A sissoko vs n'diaye face off in the derby should be fun.

Yeah. I trust Carr though.

Pardew however..........................................

Zabojnik

First Bendtner, now Anelka.

What the fuck Yurt?

KC-EmailSept-Header-BrokenPig.jpg

I'm getting tired of hearing about how we "need a striker for CL". We have no real chance of winning it anyway, why waste good money on Anelka, Drogba, etc. Just let it go, we'll manage with Matri, Quags and Giovinco for this season.

Kyoufu

KC-EmailSept-Header-BrokenPig.jpg

I'm getting tired of hearing about how we "need a striker for CL". We have no real chance of winning it anyway, why waste good money on Anelka, Drogba, etc. Just let it go, we'll manage with Matri, Quags and Giovinco for this season.

Of course you have a chance. It's a competition based on luck just as much as ability.

If fucking Chelsea won it then you can too. If fucking Celtic was able to beat Barcelona then you can too.

Jesus.

Juve fans are so pessimistic. :lol

Zabojnik

Of course you have a chance. It's a competition based on luck just as much as ability.

If fucking Chelsea won it then you can too. If fucking Celtic was able to beat Barcelona then you can too.

Jesus.

Juve fans are so pessimistic. :lol

More like realistic. What I mean to say is that our chances won't improve much or at all if we get Anelka or some other ex-player. Now, if we were to sign Villa ...

madmackem

BBC Sporf ‏@BBCSporf
FACT: Newcastle United striker Nile Ranger - Career Arrests: 6 - Career Goals: 5.

haha what a joke the lad is, pissing away the chance most young lads would do anything to have.

I have a bad feeling that Rodgers will send us into next week's Arsenal game with the same mentality we had against Man Utd, and we'll lose because of it. Both of us are there for the taking, one of us just has to show up

Also, well done Andres Murriesta

He just should have stayed for another two years :(

Also, did my sentence you quoted make sense? I need to get some English courses again, it's getting a bit rusty.

Would be a tad more easily understood if it was 'Juve's striker situation' rather than 'Juve and strikers' :)

I've never noticed anything tough to decipher though :)

arkon

Yeah I noticed her boobs have gotten a lot bigger than they used to be. Must be a boob job. I see she has succumbed to Hollywood.

I'll reserve judgement until we've seen her in a bikini again in the show. It could just be overeager padding usage.

Top Bottom