• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Mostly. Did you mean "Juve and their strikers"?

Would be a tad more easily understood if it was 'Juve's striker situation' rather than 'Juve and strikers' :)

I've never noticed anything tough to decipher though :)

Cool, thanks. Well, I'm sure it's understandable what I write. I just have the feeling that I was able to express myself better when I still had to write English papers all the time lol

pulga

Banned
We better not fucking sign Anelka. This is just getting embarrassing, at this point.

uQ3NVfw.jpg

how about it gurlz
Based Del Piero will have them licking each other's assholes by the time the sun sets. 
Ohhh pardiola.

BBc9MfpCYAAKS52.jpg

/dc

bjaelke

Some guy from my hometown was under house arrest but decided to remove the tracker and go for a drive. When the police caught him they couldn't charge him with anything, because apparently it's not illegal (yet)
KuGsj.gif

madmackem

Some guy from my hometown was under house arrest but decided to remove the tracker and go for a drive. When the police caught him they couldn't charge him with anything, because apparently it's not illegal (yet)
KuGsj.gif

What no way, you get locked up for removing that in the uk as my mate did it.

TeegsD

I cannot believe Liedson is at Porto. Probably the biggest Sporting player that I followed growing up and now he's with one of our rivals. Never thought I'd see this

Meier

Yeah I noticed her boobs have gotten a lot bigger than they used to be. Must be a boob job. I see she has succumbed to Hollywood.

Could be an amazing VS push-up bra. On top of that it looks like shes got more meat on her bones than usual as evidenced by the pic I posted a couple posts up.

I wouldn't be surprised but she seems like the type not to care about the size of her tata's.

Slizz could be right about this. I know I read something about their new bombshell bra adding 2 cup sizes. But I still think she probably got a boob job. She's just been divorced after being married for awhile and could have done it just to feel better about herself. Even beautiful women can be silly about that sort of thing.

Poor Ben.

pulga

Banned
This is why I don't rate Neymar

385279_10151238878257169_1488162318_n.jpg

Piece of shit brazilian defenders. Why the fuck would you put your hands on your hip, you numbnut! Press the little cunt!

So we're still being linked with Hooper....really don't think we want him and its just media crap.

I'd be happy with Diame and then maybe a loan striker to act as cover. Other than that, hopefully everyone stays. Apart from Gomes, Jenas and Bentley.

pulga

Banned
Love these guys. Brilliant.

He got embarrassed by Neymar in a previous play by pressing, so he stood his ground this time. Hands on hips is just a response to Neymar doing it.

Doesn't excuse the fact he's standing like a lightpost instead of getting into a defensive stance, if he doesn't feel like pressing. Putting his hands on his hips is just retarded as a response to Neymar being a twat. It's embarrassing.

Doesn't excuse the fact he's standing like a lightpost instead of getting into a defensive stance, if he doesn't feel like pressing. Putting his hands on his hips is just retarded as a response to Neymar being a twat is just embarrassing.

Can't wait to see what Pepe does to him if he tries it :p

Timurid

Doesn't excuse the fact he's standing like a lightpost instead of getting into a defensive stance, if he doesn't feel like pressing. Putting his hands on his hips is just retarded as a response to Neymar being a twat is just embarrassing.

You're just jelly that he is going to be a superstar at Barca.

Top Bottom