• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Salazar

Have they done enough wrong to be added onto the long list of people who were wrongly deemed 'fit and proper owners'? Then again, I'm talking about an organisation where people convicted of money-laundering through their football clubs are allowed to carry on in management

I don't think they're in the completely fucking florid twat barmy class yet.

Perhaps someone better informed might differ on that score.

But from some brief reading, they have the clueless panic aspect down.

Sloane

Banned
Okay, so, I don't get how this Lewandowski "deal" got so big. Got the twitter stuff from a BVB forum.
Yeah, pretty funny. "Sports journalism", I guess.

Don't really doubt Lewandowski will leave after the season though, if someone actually pays 25 million Euros for him, it would be a great deal. Don't think he's that important either.

mrs-browns-boys.jpg

Come at me bros

Dere's more to Oireland dan dis

Salazar

yfIzqSl.png

He needs to calm the fuck down.

Let him crash some jeeps.

Bob Cass ‏@Bob_Cass
Starting weight 13st 12lb. Its the new me ... everything in moderation.

Bob Cass ‏@Bob_Cass
Took my first tentative steps back to reasonable fitness today. 20 min brisk walk on the treadmill. Its a start.

Top lad. We'll need you in t'summer, Bob.

Delving into that 'hyper-sexual lyrics' thread, Pachter was only half-right. This place is full to the brim with arseholes, except most of us think we're far smarter than we are. Some right cunts on NeoGaf

edit: btw, I've never seen more than a minute at a time of Mrs Brown's Boys, but I guess its too late for you guys to believe it at this point :p

Hixx

hitcher your taste is so bad if you said you liked something I do I'd have to re-evaluate my whole life

arkon

Delving into that 'hyper-sexual lyrics' thread, Pachter was only half-right. This place is full to the brim with arseholes, except most of us think we're far smarter than we are. Some right cunts on NeoGaf

edit: btw, I've never seen more than a minute at a time of Mrs Brown's Boys, but I guess its too late for you guys to believe it at this point :p

I have you pegged as the show's number one fan.

operon

I believe you, thousands wouldn't

arkon

I believe you, thousands wouldn't

YNWA.

It's a beautiful thing

During his press conference, Prandelli said what will be our starting formation for the friendly vs Holland: Buffon; Abate, Barzagli, Astori, Santon; De Rossi, Pirlo, Montolivo; Candreva [or Diamanti], Balotelli, El Shaarawy.
4 players from Milan, 3 from Juve, 1 from Cagliari, Roma, Newcastle, Lazio [or Bologna], 0 from Interlol.

#MilanNazionale

Haha wow that OP in there

So (not trying to be racist)

But is the black culture becoming a cancer of sorts?

I wonder..if men usually look at penis lengths while naked, to compare and contrast...

What do women compare? Breast Sizes? Vulva and clitoris differentiation?

Yeah, honestly I'm not aware of any white people acting like this tbh.

dc89

Fuck off SSN - they be trollin'.

"Steve Coppell called taking over Manchester City a massive challenge, he left the club 33 days later.

Clegg

I didn't read the op either. Just looked again when you mentioned it.

Its like a more restrained version of that racist GOP member who posted during the Super Bowl.

arkon

Wow that thread is really bad. I guess I miss loads of shit by sticking to a select few community threads.

This title needs some horse placenta.

Remember that? What a weird thing. Remember Riera was supposed to be out for a month, got injected with some horse placenta and enede up out for about 12 weeks. He did grow a 24" knob though

unfortunately it was on his forehead

Mastadon

Banned
Still better than this thread. Leave BROdgers alone you cunts.

It does sort of make it difficult for Liverpool to sign any genuinely hard players. Keane would have punched him in the throat. Dunc would have thrown him through a window.

Do I need to post that Skrtel/Agger gif? Rock solid mate.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
During his press conference, Prandelli said what will be our starting formation for the friendly vs Holland: Buffon; Abate, Barzagli, Astori, Santon; De Rossi, Pirlo, Montolivo; Candreva [or Diamanti], Balotelli, El Shaarawy.
4 players from Milan, 3 from Juve, 1 from Cagliari, Roma, Newcastle, Lazio [or Bologna], 0 from Interlol.

#MilanNazionale

Why is he using Pirlo in a friendly again?
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
USE WHITE POGBA!
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Top Bottom