• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Rock solid until they play against a physical striker.

Then they shit it,

Agger has had some hilarious defending this season where he just completely dropped the man he was supposed to mark. Just this weekend he was too busy waving offside against City to actually defend.

Salazar

Do I need to post that Skrtel/Agger gif? Rock solid mate.

The best one is the photo of Rafael fronting up to about four Liverpool players. And somehow Skrtel is the hard one in that situation.

67oEiUX.jpg

RAWK said:
NEVER forget, you can tell who's winning that battle just from the pic....one on one with Skrtel that little rat twin had/has no chance!

Timurid

Korea vs Croatia friendly is going be an interesting game.

Anyway, France vs Germany and Italy vs Holland are going to be good games.

Hopefully, no one gets injured tomorrow. :)

Linius

Don't expect much from our boys against Italy. Silly friendlies all the time. Just really hope no one gets injured indeed.

The best one is the photo of Rafael fronting up to about four Liverpool players. And somehow Skrtel is the hard one in that situation.

Let's be honest, Vidic, Carragher, Rooney and Skrtel are the only four in both squads who could actually throw a punch if it got that far. Rafael is just an angry little twat

Kyoufu

I hope nobody gets injured too. Need our Frogs to be fit for the Spurs game. :(

Nasri is the ultimate, though. At least Raf tackles and gets involved.*

*That tackle on Riise that the ref gave a free kick for was beautiful. Just squared him up brilliantly.

Nasri is just a knob.

Gets angry too easily
Lets his anger effect his game negatively
Is a pussy in any situation that requires any real amount of fortitude
Coasts through games, unwilling to take any responsibility

Probably has the shittest mentality in the league. Reminds me a bit of Robben, although Robben takes too much responsibility

Nasri is just a knob.

Gets angry too easily
Lets his anger effect his game negatively
Is a pussy in any situation that requires any real amount of fortitude
Coasts through games, unwilling to take any responsibility

Probably has the shittest mentality in the league. Reminds me a bit of Robben, although Robben takes too much responsibility
At least Robben has the courage to go after the ball and tries to make things happen.

Nasri hides. Shithouse.

Kyoufu

Nasri is the only French player I would never want at Newcastle even if we could afford to pay his overpriced wages.

Zabojnik

During his press conference, Prandelli said what will be our starting formation for the friendly vs Holland: Buffon; Abate, Barzagli, Astori, Santon; De Rossi, Pirlo, Montolivo; Candreva [or Diamanti], Balotelli, El Shaarawy.
4 players from Milan, 3 from Juve, 1 from Cagliari, Roma, Newcastle, Lazio [or Bologna], 0 from Interlol.

#MilanNazionale

ItalMilan, finally. Even though it's mostly due to our players being injured or disqualified. I love how a player that was banned in Serie A can't play for the national team. Prandelli's "moral codex" ftw. Kaiser Bonucci knew what had to be done to avoid this useless friendly. <3

Almost hope Newcastle signs Squillaci now so Kyoufu can feel the pain of shitty frenchmen.

Edit : and Barthez, get him out of retirement. The French De Gea.

Kyoufu

I forgot about Koscielny.

Man.

How does he get into the Arsenal/National teams? France have way better CBs...

Almost hope Newcastle signs Squillaci now so Kyoufu can feel the pain of shitty frenchmen.

Edit : and Barthez, get him out of retirement. The French De Gea.

Bro. We have Obertan.

ItalMilan, finally. Even though it's mostly due to our players being injured or disqualified. I love how a player that was banned in Serie A can't play for the national team. Prandelli's "moral codex" ftw. Kaiser Bonucci knew what had to be done to avoid this useless friendly. <3

Aka the "Fuck Logic Codex".

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Which reminds me of this!

- Bastian Schweinsteiger, a regular in competitions for Germany's national team, missed their last 8 friendly games due to "injury".

KuGsj.gif

ElyrionX

So despite the opposition keeper being bribed, Liverpool still can't score more than one goal? Lol

Oh, Liverpool....

Downloaded an unofficial transfer update for FM, but I can't get it to show up when I start a new game. Any help? :(

Edit: Nvm, looks like I got it! lol

Salazar

Cleverley wouldn't start for Newcastle.

Lol

Jonas is shit. Gouffran has shown nothing. Tiote is a shit Frimpong. U don't deserve Cabaye. Sissoko is promising but u will ruin him.

And you've had quite a piss poor season until a Redknapp-esque spend.

Wes

venison crêpe
Considering Gouffran cost them a pittance I don't think it matters if he is a worldly success or not.

pappe

A day will soon come when everyone of you will demand Clevgod in the title. You will demand he be given The Ballon D'or That day is not far away. It has been written in the stars.

Kyoufu

Lol

Jonas is shit. Gouffran has shown nothing. Tiote is a shit Frimpong. U don't deserve Cabaye. Sissoko is promising but u will ruin him.

Don't be mad that when Froggie retires you'll sell Cleverley to Stoke.

Lol

And you've had quite a piss poor season until a Redknapp-esque spend.

Our spending has nothing to do with the fact that Cleverley is overrated.

Top Bottom