• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Cech, not nowadays. Would have taken him in the Mourinho days though.

Come on, I understand the rest especially Terry and Torres for being who they are, but Cech is a genuinely great guy and still a great keeper, maybe not top of the world anymore (although I would say CL last season proved he is) but he is certainly way better than anything you have had in goals for many many years. Cheesny is shit.

Terry, nope. Cunt of the highest order.

Hazard, also a cunt.

Torres, moody emo CUNT.

Oscar, haven't seen too much of him.

Cech, not nowadays. Would have taken him in the Mourinho days though.

Bosscielny.

Gervinho.

Okay fine.

Ramsey.

Chesney.

You're not telling me you wouldn't have the above Chelsea players replace these guys.

pulga

Banned
Happy birthday, Cristiano!
images

FUUUUUUUUUUCKKK you're getting old ;_; Soon enough we'll be out a Ronaldo and Barca will still have Messi. We need to start pumping some growth hormones or something into Enzo Zidane.
Right, ASOIAF GAF.

It's time to download book 3 on my Kindle. Now I see here that this book is split into two parts. I can either buy both parts or I can buy the complete book. Price is negligible.

Is there any pros or cons?!

Just buy it all, dc. You won't be able to stop turning the pages.

tumblr_memib6da541rdg85uci.gif

lol. Bozo Brazil dross standing there while Neymar fools around.

How we supposed to take this shit seriously ?

loooool little cunt, Pepe will eat him for breakfast.

pulga

Banned
oh my god the new title is amazing. Thanks Kaboteur for washing away Wilbury's filth.

On the topic of match fixing and betting, I know a bunch of my friend here in Costa Rica act as narrators to these overseas asian bethouses. They'll be watching a game and updating the guy on the other end of the line in real time, depending if the ball is "home safe, away danger, free kick" etc.

So it doesn't matter how I buy these books which are split in to two volumes?

ASoS? Fuck no. Just dive right into it, and don't forget to post your reactions when you get to the good parts :D

Come on, you'd take Cech over Chesney.

Come on, I understand the rest especially Terry and Torres for being who they are, but Cech is a genuinely great guy and still a great keeper, maybe not top of the world anymore (although I would say CL last season proved he is) but he is certainly way better than anything you have had in goals for many many years. Cheesny is shit.

Ok fine lol. Chensey is shit, yeah. He's got no-one to challenge him for a place, and that's probably what makes him all confident and shit :lol That's why I'd like Arsene to bring in an older goalkeeper.

Bosscielny.

Gervinho.

Okay fine.

Ramsey.

Chesney.

You're not telling me you wouldn't have the above Chelsea players replace these guys.

Hey, Koscienly is good man! Ramsey is ok at best.

arkon

Just realized Llorente scored two on United last season.
3AQmK.gif

120315091536-llorente-athletic-man-united-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Athletic-Bilbaos-Fernando-005.jpg

I'm not sure of it was a case of the De Gea or him being a good striker.

He would.......

De Gea actually kept the scores down from what I recall. Made a number of decent saves in both matches.

Kyoufu

Ok fine lol. Chensey is shit, yeah. He's got no-one to challenge him for a place, and that's probably what makes him all confident and shit :lol That's why I'd like Arsene to bring in an older goalkeeper.

Hey, Koscienly is good man! Ramsey is ok at best.

Koscielny is not good. He's the French Mike Williamson.

arkon

So it doesn't matter how I buy these books which are split in to two volumes?

There's no difference. IIRC the book was split in two when it was released in the UK as a paperback way back, because of binding technology only going so far and the number of pages needed etc...

Apparently, Real Madrid set the price for Kakà: €18m. That can't possibly be real, right? Who's going to even think about him? Anzhi?

dc89

ASoS? Fuck no. Just dive right into it, and don't forget to post your reactions when you get to the good parts :D

Can't wait to start it!

There's no difference. IIRC the book was split in two when it was released in the UK as a paperback way back, because of binding technology only going so far and the number of pages needed etc...

:O! Must have been a real monster.

Blablurn

lol

Robben just got nominated for the national team since Huntelaar got injured. At least a lil play time for him now.

pulga

Banned
Apparently, Real Madrid set the price for Kakà: €18m. That can't possibly be real, right? Who's going to even think about him? Anzhi?

We'll give you 5 installments to pay him off, anything to take that useless cunt off our books.

I've never seen another team get fucked over as much as we were thanks to you guys. You must've known you were selling us a burnt out firecracker.

faridmon

We'll give you 5 installments to pay him off, anything to take that useless cunt off our books.

I've never seen another team get fucked over as much as we were thanks to you guys. You must've known you were selling us a burnt out firecracker.

He still has some quality left and I am actually surprised that you and Real fans hate to this degree.

Some of the goals he scored this season have been absolutely great.

pulga

Banned
603916_546362998727263_1200656692_n.jpg

Iker's cast is off! ;_; only 2 more months to go looool

he should get whatever Puyol gets fed to recuperate so quickly

Top Bottom