• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Salazar

Should buy Suarez instead.

Would be one of the great transfers.

V2adyh7.gif

Better if he stayed in England to play against Liverpool, though.

Fry

You were also against pep

or was that blablurn

i don't even remember

I was skeptical, more so because I didn't want Jupp to leave... but I've learned to embrace the idea of it.

But Lewa... nah, thanks.

30m plus Gomez possibly leaving = bad idea.

dc89

It's amazing what giving the number 10 shirt to Tunnicliffe has done on this FM save.

Whoooaaaaa, tunni, whoaaaaa, tunni, Preston's number 10, he's from a crack den, whoaaaaa

Blablurn

I was skeptical, more so because I didn't want Jupp to leave... but I've learned to embrace the idea of it.

But Lewa... nah, thanks.

30m plus Gomez possibly leaving = bad idea.

we didnt win shit with gomez in the last two years. yeah, he scored goals but so do other people. gomez just lacks ball handling. it seems like he is too slow compared to the rest of the team. I doubt he fits into the system of guardiola. if we get lewa for 30 and sell gomez for at least 20 i would be pleased.

Fry

we didnt win shit with gomez in the last two years. yeah, he scored goals but so do other people. gomez just lacks ball handling. it seems like he is too slow compared to the rest of the team. I doubt he fits into the system of guardiola. if we get lewa for 30 and sell gomez for at least 20 i would be pleased.

i dunno. he looked really good in his cameos after coming back from injury.

Happy birthday Bobo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blablurn

NO SHIT.

LOL

:lol Ah well, we will see. But yeah, 30m for Dortmund is really a huge amoubt of money. I'm sure you could even buy Falcao for that. But who wants that donkey? I say they will go for 20-25 plus some extra fees for winning a title if they really get him.

Everyone is going to watch Strootman tonight right...right?

lol no

Its Neymar-day, one of the four times of the year where anyone in Europe actually watches him, so we can pretend to know anything about his ability. Tonight's match will be the single barometer for us English fans to decide whether he's overrated, worth £60m, or plain shite.

Gomez is shit. Yeah he scored 40 goals or whatever last season, but that doesn't mean shit when the team doesn't win anything. Just like Arsenal and RvP.

elseanio

Thank you everyone! Very kind of you all. But I don't think I'll be getting the Richard Mielle RM 11-01 wrist watch :(

Remember today that it's also the anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster :(.

Happy Birthday DC. My uncle's birthday is April 15th, which is always a hard time to celebrate in Liverpool (Hillsborough anniversary)

55-years ago. RIP

jTF6rC6.jpg

Blablurn

Excessive/Obscene

Although you guys are pretty obsessed with Dortmund

the last two years were hard :/ the first time dortmund won the championship i was in china and couldnt follow the bundesliga since only a few games were shown there. every week i was wondering why fucking dortmind won every fucking game. and the few times i watched bayern at 3am in the fucking morning, we always lost :/ then u come back to germany and dortmund wins it again ffs. time for a change.

Lewandowski:
It's annoying me recently. Inquiries and interested clubs are nice but I said everyone that I don't want to hear anything until the end of the season and want to concentrate on BVB. In summer, I'll look at everything and talk with my agent. I don't care about everything else at the moment. How do you say? Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Shinji 2.0

Do it, Frogson.

Cagliari's president: "Sunday's match against Milan will be played at the Is Arenas or else it won't be played at all."

Italy. Fuck yeah.

--

From our website: "Milan have announced that they haven't had any contact whatsoever with Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes."

I really, really hope so. I can believe the fact that Milan haven't had any contact with him, but what about the players themselves? They could've contacted him privately, without having to go through Galliani & co.

Top Bottom