• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Happy B-Day
xzl.gif

iby1h1G7MoeEIW.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Happy Birthday dc.

I'm actually looking forward to England v Brazil. Hopefully it's one of those rare fiery friendlies we get on occasion, like Argentina 2-3 England in Switzerland, rather than a dull nonsense.

Happy Birthday dc.

I'm actually looking forward to England v Brazil. Hopefunnly it's one of those rare fiery friendlies we get on occasion, like Argentina 2-3 England in Switzerland, rather than a dull nonsense.

It'll be ruined by the subs. They always are

James Dall ‏@JamesDallESPN
Ibrahimovic on Beckham's arrival to Swedish channel TV4: "Now, we're (PSG) not only good, but we're handsome too."

:lol

Salazar

Happy Birthday dc.

I'm actually looking forward to England v Brazil. Hopefully it's one of those rare fiery friendlies we get on occasion, like Argentina 2-3 England in Switzerland, rather than a dull nonsense.

5-0 down at half-time and the pundits looking like they've each chugged several pints of sour milk.

u know ur heart desireth it.

"It's about pride now for England"

broony

Sorry to interupt....

I haven't bought a football game in about 5 years.

I played Fifa from 95 - 2000, then PEs from 2000 ish to 2006 ish.

Which is the better footy game nowadays? Is suspect it's FIFA, is anyone still playing PES?

Do either of them update their squads via patches nowadays, so Sissoko will be at Newcastle?

Thanks!

Looking forward to heavy metal carpets next week.

dc89

Sorry to interupt....

Which is the better footy game nowadays? Is suspect it's FIFA, is anyone still playing PES?

Do either of them update their squads via patches nowadays, so Sissoko will be at Newcastle?

Thanks!

I think FIFA is the better game overall, I think it plays better these days, although saying this, I do not have this years PES. But some here do.

I think FIFA is great with friends, local is a blast and it has some great online modes too. But I remember PES last year having the better offline career mode.

Sorry to interupt....

Thanks!

Fifa is better. More game modes, licenses, fun online (sometimes....), Ultimate Team.

PES is like a tesco own branded football game. Nobody deserves to resort to that level.

dc89

I don't even care about the new features or engine, more of the same is enough for me.
3AQmK.gif

Happy birthday again! What are you still doing on GAF?

Well I've not really got much planned for today. GF's at work until this afternoon and then we might go out. So yeah... you have me until then!

Read a bit of ASOS. Dat prologue.

Salazar

lol

Always online: stick it sideways up your focken third-preference orifice.

What assembly of prize-winning corporate jizzrags even let that get past the fucking brainstorming "just throw ideas at the whiteboard" stage.

Linius

Next-gen Xbox games will continue to ship to retail – now on 50GB Blu-ray discs – but will include a one-time use activation code, essentially wiping out the second hand games market for the platform.

Yeah, fuck this shit

I quit gaming

Wes

venison crêpe
Unless Microsoft really undercuts Sony in terms of price and has also sewn up a bunch of exclusives, Sony's offering really looks good going forward.

Top Bottom