• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
It was funny to see this happen to United (and Real on most occasions that they play). For awhile its "damn look at us go! We can beat these guys they ain't all that!." Then fr the next 60 minutes its "whhhoaaaa fuckkkkkk get in that fucking bus and park it!! Ssshiiiiiiiieeeeeeettttttt"

Yeah, for twenty minutes in the space of two years I have harboured hope. Then it all went to shit :lol

GorillaJu

I think bud's post last night (football is dead) is the best post I've ever read on FootyGaf. The execution, the timing.. I nearly died laughing.

jtb

Banned
Barcelona were probably the happiest when Chelsea went out.

Who is going to stop them now?

United could, as long as they don't draw them in the final. You can park the bus in a two-legged tie, you can't park the bus in a final without getting ridiculously lucky. Or if Madrid go through, they've gotten some very good results against Barcelona over the past year. Seems they've finally gotten over their mental block (Ronaldo especially).

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Milan has nothing to lose though. I'm worried.

Barça should just pay the money and get Falcao. No other world class striker will put up with Messi.

flippedb

Banned
Barcelona were probably the happiest when Chelsea went out.

Who is going to stop them now?

jbcctAcko3R5SE.jpg

Believe.

Wilbur

Banned
Milan has nothing to lose though. I'm worried.

Barça should just pay the money and get Falcao. No other world class striker will put up with Messi.

You really want to see Falcao on the left wing for the rest of his career? No, mi amor. If Atleti get into the CL I think he'll stay there, otherwise I reckon Bayern (provided they haven't bought Lewa). Atletico won't sell to Real, Chelsea probably won't spend the money unless they can get Torres off the books (maybe a swap deal + cash would work).

feel

Who gives a shit what the best league is? Watch and enjoy whatever the hell you want.

I watch Serie A, La Liga, EPL, and occasionally A-league, Bundesliga, Russian PL, PSG once a month, etc.

Now lets get down to what really matters, who is the bigger cunt, Ronaldo or Messi?
The asshole who doesn't share his Ballon D'Ors with the guys that help him win them..

ibjhfXYGnVbn3s.jpg

faridmon

Alright, let's go. 1 on 1. Tell me why Villa is the biggest cunt.

The argument will be Fellaini vs Villa(it's how I do things around here).

Fellaini is tall so obviously he is going o swing and hit.

Villa stamped on one dude, spit on another, have multiple fights and call people JT. you can't become bigger JT than that.

Wilbur

Banned
Messi probably is a cunt in real life. Probably stabs hookers and strangles animals but the Catalan mafia cover up for it because Leo distributes cocaine across Europe when he travels for away legs.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You really want to see Falcao on the left wing for the rest of his career? No, mi amor. If Atleti get into the CL I think he'll stay there, otherwise I reckon Bayern (provided they haven't bought Lewa). Atletico won't sell to Real, Chelsea probably won't spend the money unless they can get Torres off the books (maybe a swap deal + cash would work).

It's so easy to love you.

jtb

Banned

Roman spent a ridiculous amount of money this summer. I think the CL win has re-sparked his interest and he's in full-on rebuild mode now. Clearing out all the senior players, and now that he knows Torres is completely and utterly broken, he'll pay the 50m or so for Falcao.

That or City will buy him because they really need another striker.

FootballFan

Fellaini is tall so obviously he is going o swing and hit.

Villa stamped on one dude, spit on another, have multiple fights and call people JT. you can't become bigger JT than that.

where is this evidence.

Fellaini killed this guy, stabbed his girl, microwaved kittens, shaved his pubes and added them to his head for a larger afro etc.

flippedb

Banned
Messi probably is a cunt in real life. Probably stabs hookers and strangles animals but the Catalan mafia cover up for it because Leo distributes cocaine across Europe when he travels for away legs.

And, rumour has it, he doesn't flush on public restrooms. What a cunt.

FootballFan

The asshole who doesn't share his Ballon D'Ors with the guys that help him win them..

http://i.minus.com/ibjhfXYGnVbn3s.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ronaldo:

" I am number 1 2 and 3 in the world" after winning ballon d'or.

Messi

"I cant do it without my teammates" all 3 times. lololol

edit
lol 3. He has so many, forgot he had 4.

GorillaJu

No one that famous and important can go through life without becoming a cunt. It's impossible. The more you're adored the more insular and cynical you become. Eventually you're eye gouging children on the street because the big teary pearls they stare at you with remind you of the monster you've become and you might as well murder them since you can't go back at this point.

faridmon

No one that famous and important can go through life without becoming a cunt. It's impossible. The more you're adored the more insular and cynical you become. Eventually you're eye gouging children on the street because the big teary pearls they stare at you with remind you of the monster you've become and you might as well murder them since you can't go back at this point.

Lol

That is so true.

Messi has been seen ripping $ bills in half and giving them to starving children in Africa, promising them to give them the rest if they could take the ball away from him.

His wife was bought cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom