• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

"But I don’t want to get involved in this speculation because my words aren't always interpreted."

Pure wanker.

Hodgson also claimed England was pleased to see an Englishman at the helm after spending almost a decade under the guidance of foreign coaches Fabio Capello and Sven Goran Eriksson.
‘The fans are happy and I suppose it is because the English team have an English manager and optimism is good because we have some young players,’ he said.

Fuck off, you total embarrassment.

fuenf

It's never late for a Bayern party!!

btw, a game likes yesterdays shows why we spent 40m € on martinez. what a great performance. really really great.

What a BEAST.

I agree and on the other side, they have taken advantage of the relatively low transfer fees within the Bundesliga : Mandzu cost peanuts just like van Buyten and Dante. I want to see Emre Can in the return leg also please.

Mandzukic was fantastic, if he continues to play like that Lewandowski will be the #2 striker next season.

Sloosha

how is SFxT after the new patch? I played it alot at release and really liked it, but never picked up my own copy.

I only just picked it up again yesterday so I couldn't give you a definitive answer. Judging by streams it seems to be a big improvement though.

Kenka

What a BEAST.

Mandzukic was fantastic, if he continues to play like that Lewandowski will be the #2 striker next season.
Evilore should not leave for Bayern. It is true that next season, Dortmund might pale in comparison to their squad but it shouldn't be an incentive for him to join them. He could still play CL games as a #1 striker in Dortmund also with good chances to lift the trophy at the end.

At this point, it's like considering a move from Milan to Juve or ManC to ManU.

dc89

When theres a new hardware announcement coming up, I will always think of this now.

ibqprm34lbqfqo.gif

Kenka

It's starting to getting interesting, if the European season ends today, that's what the coefficient standings for next season will look like:

I8LNvOa.png

The EPL makes way too much money domestically to give a damn about Europe anymore. Germany to pass them sooner than later.
What's the point you 'd say ?

Well, none but it's cute.

Yen

It's starting to getting interesting, if the European season ends today, that's what the coefficient standings for next season will look like:

I8LNvOa.png

The EPL makes way too much money domestically to give a damn about Europe anymore. Germany to pass them sooner than later.

Viva worked out it would take years of just getting knocked out immediately for England' s coefficient to be sufficiently damaged.

I8LNvOa.png

Fucking Italian teams not giving a shit about Europa league, didn't realize Portugal was even in front of them now.

Bradford will screw you over when they get into Europe next season.

Englands Brøndby.

Kenka

Milan is about to get destroyed. Schalke v Galatasaray looks great though
Ain't that goddamn true, pal ! It's gonna be a middle-age siege in Gelsenkirchen for the return leg.

Viva worked out it would take years of just getting knocked out immediately for England' s coefficient to be sufficiently damaged.
Yeah, England will not lose this 4th spot, outside of the big 3, nobody is simply good enough to rival them.
Fucking Italian teams not giving a shit about Europa league, didn't realize Portugal was even in front of them now.
That's the most worrying about Italian football currently. I don't know if this is because they don't give a damn or if they actually are not competitive anymore. It took Juve the massive injection of Agnelli money to get back where it currently is. Milan cannot rely on Berlu anymore and the rest of the league is not brilliant. Rome teams in particular totally drowned.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Dortmund in the 1/4 would also be a fierce opponent. Party like it's 1998.
Dortmund to knock ManU in semi-final
Dortmund to win the trophy against Juve.

justaccordingtokeikaku.png

I'd be okay with Dortmund winning the Champions League. As a Barça fan I just want to get rid of Victor Valdes

Bumhead

Banned
Feel worse for wear. Got back from our match against Birmingham at about 3am, stopped in Birmingham after and got smashed and just had to get up and come to work. Ugh.

My run of never seeing us win away on a Tuesday night continues. Also, last night cemented my opinion that Jack Butland is absolutely garbage. Did Stoke actually sign him in the end?

FootballFan

Have you noticed Puyol always talks well of Milan? And before the draw he was praising them too.

It's too late to leave best captain in the world <3 who doesn't get put on the bench by his coach for a random player, for no reason, after being so loyal. Because our coach isn't a cunt.

He is at it again, said Milan is his second favourite team and he loves them :lol

Zabojnik

Evilore should not leave for Bayern. It is true that next season, Dortmund might pale in comparison to their squad but it shouldn't be an incentive for him to join them. He could still play CL games as a #1 striker in Dortmund also with good chances to lift the trophy at the end.

At this point, it's like considering a move from Milan to Juve or ManC to ManU.

More like from Juve to Inter or from Lazio to Roma. Juve and Milan have a bumpy relationship, but they generally respect one another. There was no public uproar when Davids and Inzaghi changed sides. Same with Pirlo, more or less. If it were Del Piero and Maldini, well, that would be another story, but Lewandowski doesn't exactly strike me as a fedelissimo. He seems more of a fried pecho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom