• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I wonder sometimes if Steffen Freund actually has any input in the side. I have this theory that his unofficial position is head cheerleader, not that I mind that.

I think that's pretty much what he does. The Portuguese crew devise the tactics and training and he just leaps around shouting and being awesome.

RaGe_pt

I just now could come here to neogaf. What an amazing performance yesterday! We completely dominated Malaga (they only had one shot in the whole game and we were able to dominate Isco aswell). I'm very optimistic for the second leg! :)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Does anyone think that Chesney's cockiness/arrogance far exceeds his actual ability?

Of course. He's still very young but there's being confident and there's being full of yourself, oftentimes he's the latter. He is one of many weak links in the Arsenal rearguard, but at least he has time on his side, unlike tragic players like Mertesacker and Vermaelen. They often leave him exposed to a 1 v 1 or don't follow in for rebounds leading to stupid stuff like we saw in their last two games.

Salazar

Chesney's alright

Dammit Sage

Danny Dyer film leads to Denise Van Outen leads to Mel Blatt and All Saints

hnnngg

tibqRO8.jpg

Woodward:
I look forward to having the opportunity to support him in shaping his squad in the future"...

bjaelke

An article in the Sun on Sunday on 17 February "War: JT and Rafa in angry bust-up" carried a story about an alleged dressing room row between John Terry and Chelsea manager Rafa Benitez following the team's 3-2 defeat at Newcastle.

The article alleged that there was an "angry bust up" between the pair which left their relationship at "breaking point". We now accept that no such row took place. We are happy to set the record straight and apologise for any embarrassment caused.'
iA4bLJ42pU68X.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I just now could come here to neogaf. What an amazing performance yesterday! We completely dominated Malaga (they only had one shot in the whole game and we were able to dominate Isco aswell). I'm very optimistic for the second leg! :)

Did you see the difference when James came on?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tuttosport are today suggesting that Juventus are ready to make a bid for Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez at the end of the season.

Director general Beppe Marotta is said to be prepared to pay €5m for the forward’s one-year loan. They are then willing to offer €20m in the summer of 2014 to sign him outright.

KuGsj.gif

dc89

lol

Never. Redcafe is full of bozo filth, though. Some of them have sunk so low that they have no right to laugh at RAWK, which is an appalling state to get into.

Random tumblr find

hTv9d5r.jpg

Why the fuck Chelsea and Real Madrid are borderline cases, I dunno

United should be on the border. Or are we forgetting they spent a shit ton of money too. Inb4 "we earned that money etc etc"

fixed for accuracy

xhBwW2n.jpg

Also lol at having Berlusconis little election team on the right, we already saw what happens when he can't use them for his own good.

We should have won the league during the 08 season. We really had a great team back then. And then Flamini left followed quickly after Hleb because of their greed. It's a shame you know, Wenger has rebuilt teams but players leave before just as the side is about to be complete

Wilbur

Banned
Milan had their own scandal in the 80s. But in 2006? Everyone. Only a select few got punished though.

Yeah, just looked it up. I remember when they first announced it and Juventus were going to C1, Milan were getting a 30 point penalty and I was just like what the fuuuuuu

All worked out for the best though my sweet Yurt.

Juventus-lift-Scudetto.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
We should have won the league during the 08 season. We really had a great team back then. And then Flamini left followed quickly after Hleb because of their greed. It's a shame you know, Wenger has rebuilt teams but players leave before just as the side is about to be complete

Fergie rebuilds teams while winning things.

Come on Meus, the evidence builds every day as to why you should swap allegiances. Soon you'll see ickle Jack in a Chevy with some DHL training gear and you'll realise you've made a mistake

Clegg

No you shouldn't have won the league in 2008. United were the best team in the league that season. And Chelsea were still better than Arsenal.

You came third that year. Nothing suggests that you should have won in 2008. Third place.

Third.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, just looked it up. I remember when they first announced it and Juventus were going to C1, Milan were getting a 30 point penalty and I was just like what the fuuuuuu

All worked out for the best though my sweet Yurt.

Juventus-lift-Scudetto.jpg

Capello fucked off to Madrid, it was worth it.

Because of their greed or because Arsenal are bunch of cheap cunts?

Hleb left purely because Barca wanted him. But he became a squad player and barely featured.

Flamini left because he wanted a contract to match that of the top earning players in the team, even though that was his first season where he really established himself in midfield. He wouldn't renew his contract and eventually left for Milan.

We replaced them with Song and Nasri, I kid you not. One for left to become a squad player for Barca and the other for an improved contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom