• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
I tried :(

I guess I'll go buy a used PS3 tonight or something.

Sorry, man.

a476b7f4f2d6d8d9025bdc7c53748803.jpg

Feel better :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So now it's French Nazis in balaclavas attacking Spurs fans. Why do we keep drawing these continental Millwalls?

Kenka

Milan has good chances to not fall apart in Camp Nou.

Zabo, how come Napoli didn't give a damn ? Or is Pilsen really that strong despite the departure of Jiracek ?

Linius

All you cunts who used the term anti-football - even guys like Linius who I usually love - should be ashamed of yourself.

I gave Milan more credit after the game. I fully understand teams would play defensive football against Barca because it seems the only way to get to them in Europe. And of course Barca wasn't playing their best either. They didn't look eager to get a goal, they were just fine with a draw to finish things at home (because that way Milan should have to come if they want to make something out of it). But that strategy didn't work out and the home game will be tough. I let the Barca banter get to me, I should know better :p

You know that I'm not the biggest Tello fan but I would much prefer:

Tello - Messi - Pedro
Iniesta - Xavi
- Biscuits -
BACKLINE
-Shit GK -

Cesc and Sanchez are made for the bench in this team.

Why, like seriously, why would you play one of the best players in the world(Iniesta) out of position to fit in Cesc. Makes no sense to me.

Agreed. Cesc's been fucking up the system for far too long now. And I don't want to speak about Sanchez, it's like he forgot how to play proper football.

Zabojnik

Milan has good chances to not fall apart in Camp Nou.

Zabo, how come Napoli didn't give a damn ? Or is Pilsen really that strong despite the departure of Jiracek ?

I'm sure Pls-en is a far stronger team that people think - they finished above Atletico in the group stages after all. Still, it is no excuse for Napoli to get smashed 0-3 at home. They were even playing with most of their starting XI players, I think. It was probably a combination of things. Them underestimating Plzen, concentrating on the scudetto dream (and a dream it shall remain, if we have anything to say about it) and generally not giving much of a fuck about EL.

Mazzarri said it was because of Cavani's birthday.

Fry

So, after I make my first two gifs on Photoshop, it gets broken somehow and I can't make any other one. Amazing.

good morning cunts

dc89

Would be my pleasure, even if she made that scary face.

Spend 20 mins in queue. Get through. Won't let me select more than one ticket.

Rejoin queue. Lets me choose two tickets. Click add to basket. Error message. Rinse and repeat. Sold out.

---

Nintendo Direct time now!

GorillaJu

Grunn says: "You colleague gave Theo Walcott a seven out of 10 last night, but only awarded David Alaba with a five. I'm a bit baffled as I saw it differently on TV. Was there a lot of off-the-ball movement from Walcott that you could see in the stadium but not on TV or is it just nonsense?"

Whoa, which BayernGaf poster was this? On the Guardian's live chat. This is pure Gaf.

Kenka

MH4 trailer left me in a state I cannot begin the describe, it's a mix of "so bad it looks good" and "holy shit, so good". Totally weird.

Salazar

Aggro at indoor tonight.

Bloke takes penalty. Keeper saves it. Bloke heads in rebound over the keeper. Keeper feels humiliated. When bloke stands in front of him soaking up the adulation, keeper judo throws him. Suddenly, it's a fifteen man brawl. Can hear punches connecting from fucking miles away.

K1LLER7

Monster Hunter looked pretty good. Like the look of the new changes they've made.

We won't sign James. It's all bout dat #BebeZahaFuture

K1LLER7

Manchester United have not won a Champions League tie this season when Phil Jones has played. He featured in the 1-0 defeat at Galatasaray on 20 November, the 1-0 home defeat by Cluj on 5 December and the 1-1 draw with Real Madrid on 13 February.

Don't play him against Madrid.

Salazar

Manchester United have not won a Champions League tie this season when Phil Jones has played. He featured in the 1-0 defeat at Galatasaray on 20 November, the 1-0 home defeat by Cluj on 5 December and the 1-1 draw with Real Madrid on 13 February.

Don't play him against Madrid.

------------DeGOD
Raf----Rio---------Vidic----Evra
-----Carrick--------Clev
-------------Kagawa
Nani---------RVP------Rooney

Give it a test run against QPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom