• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
KuGsj.gif

I thought you were going to have Falcao with dolphin as avatar?

I was but I couldn't find a high res picture. Yes that is a passive aggressive way of telling you what I want. Lol, didn't I say some stupid shit like we're married or something yesterday? Sorry mi amor

dc89

Wait wait wait. So I get Monster Hunter 3DS and to get online I need some sort of LAN adapter to go into the back of my WiiU (that I don't have.) WTF is this?!

Tc91

Went to Blockbuster last night to see what they had going in the sale.

Picked up Zelda on 3DS for like £13 so a pretty good buy. The shop had been absolutely raided and just shit left behind like Mel B dance party.

I always feel bad going in to stores which are closing down like GAME last year, the staff just can't be arsed and look really down. It's like being a vulture picking at a corpse. The place was just dead.

Kenka

Nazio-Gladbach time.

I think Gladbach will pull through if they don't hit the post twice and miss a penalty all over again.
1-2 !

Apparently Schalke filed a protest against the result of their match yesterday because they have doubts over Drogba's registration with Galatasaray.

confuziz

Banned
Apparently Schalke filed a protest against the result of their match yesterday because they have doubts over Drogba's registration with Galatasaray.

If you can't beat them...

Gugu Mbatha-Raw... google her.

If it doesn't go up, you're dead inside.

It doesn't go up. I can only think of one person that is maybe a tiny bit attractive: Halle Berry.

Edit : holy crap she's 47, forget what I said lol

bud

"For the national team, he's just an ordinary player," Pele told O Estado de Sao Paulo.

"He's got a huge responsibility and his greatest concern is to change his style, change his haircut.

"Every match we have outside the country, he doesn't perform well. Everyone thinks he's supposed to be the answer to every problem we have in the national team [but] Neymar is not ready for that much weight, he can't do it."

Pele then added his belief that Neymar's disappointing displays for Brazil, in comparison to those with Santos, where he has won the Copa Libertadores, are down to a lack of exposure to European tactics.

"He doesn't play in a foreign country, and European football is very different from what we play here in South America," he continued.

"He wants to get the ball, dribble, use his skills [but] he needs to leave the ball a little, play for the team.

"He's very inexperienced internationally. Barcelona would be the ideal place for him [but] I don't think he will leave because Santos still need him."

ibkedZPs6kN2iy.png

neymar is shit.

:frycry

bud

why can't microsoft just say "alright, we'll have 8gb gddr5 memory as well?" or is it not that easy (i don't know...)? i mean, if the rumors are right, then sony only recent bumped it up from 4gb. if they can do it, then why can't microsoft?

Clegg

Fergie can't give two fucks about Wenger.

He was asked about all the media speculation and pressure the Arsenal manager was under.

His response:"I'm not interested in that at all." That's it. Stick the knife in Fergie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom