• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In every decade since the 60's, Milan or Juve (or both) have reached the CL final in the year ending in 3 (63, 73, 83, 93, 2003). 2013?

Interesting.

For Milan, at least.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So we've opened talks with Dawson over a new contract. Excellent news for him and it reflects well on both him and AVB, the player got his head down and worked hard on proving the manager wrong, and AVB was willing to change his mind.

I guess this means Gallas will be the one leaving at the end of the season. Unless AVB decides to get rid of Kaboul in which case I will find him and murder him.

feel

That Fanny Neguesha girl is STUNNING.

Damn you Balo

edit-
Milan scoring the first goal within 15min at Nou Camp would set up one of the most amazing UCL nights ever. Seeing Barca trying to get 4 against a parked bus (and probably succeeding or coming close) would be great stuff.

Zabojnik

"For the national team, he's just an ordinary player," Maradona told Estado de Buenos Aires.

"He's got a huge responsibility and his greatest concern is to not appear a cunt, which we all know he is anyway.

"Every match we have outside the country, he doesn't perform well. Everyone thinks he's supposed to be the answer to every problem we have in the national team [but] Messi is not ready for that much weight, he can't do it."

Maradona then added his belief that Messi's disappointing displays for Argentina, in comparison to those with Barcelona, where he has won the Champions League, are down to a lack of exposure to non-Spanish tactics.

"He doesn't play in a country with a top league, and European football is very different from what we play here in South America," he continued.

"He wants to get the ball, dribble, use his skills [but] he needs to leave the ball a little, play for the team.

"He's sucks internationally. Chelsea would be the ideal place for him [but] I don't think he will leave because Barcelona still need him."

i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

Oh, Maradona. Sometimes I don't know who's crazier, him of Pele.

Kenka

Four Spanish teams in the last 16 of the CL

None of them won their first legs.

Sinking ship.

It's a bit worse:

Malaga 1-2
Madrid 1-1 at home
Barça 0-2
Atlético 0-2
Valencia 1-2 at home

Only Levante has managed to win. Wouldn't be surprised to see four teams leave the competition at this stage.

pappe

It's a bit worse:

Malaga 1-2
Madrid 1-1 at home
Barça 0-2
Atlético 0-2
Valencia 1-2 at home

Only Levante has managed to win. Wouldn't be surprised to see four teams leave the competition at this stage.
Hopefully all 4 are from the UCL!

Linius

Gugu Mbatha-Raw... google her.

If it doesn't go up, you're dead inside.

The hot girl from Touch!

Also; I fucking hate the transfer windows in FIFA. When I'm coaching Ajax I can just give up on buying some world class players. Everytime I try it by offering crazy amounts of money and I end up with: "Your clubs sucks, lol". And I won the fucking champions cup, well fuck off Bale, I don't even want you anymore.

Help me!

Tempted to trade/sell my Xbox 250gb Slim now as I have pretty much played everything I want to that's exclusive. GTA 5 I am hoping will be on next gen consoles or I can just grab the PS3 version. PS3 I have barely played any exclusives so I'm thinking PS3 would keep me going until the next Xbox or PS4 depending which I want first.

Dunno what to do :(

Oh and what a shitty time to kick off for us tonight, 6pm. Means I'll miss all of it >_<

faridmon

Just watched MH4 trailer and I was like ''Whoa, that looks amazing'' until I realised that MH games control like shit. Fuck tank control!

Almost, Capcom, almost.

Kenka

I don't even know what 8GBDDAJHSHASH means.
That's the amount of RAM. It means you can make a lot of things appear on the screen at once. Either big landscapes, or highly detailed faces that have expressions, or particles flowing in the air. Then, the CPU determine how fast these move and the GPU gives life to it by adding colors, different textures and light exposure. That's a very rough explanation.

bjaelke

We need to make Anfield a fortress tonight, okay. A fortress. Towers, bows and arrows, spears, a strong drawbridge and a moat.
We need three things from the fans tonight, okay. Passion. Belief. Hope. And random shouts of handball when we're in their box. Let's go.
This B-Rod Okay account is hilarious
KuGsj.gif

Arnie

Join us :p

Seems like BC is completely out aside from buying old games on Gaikai :(

I'll see what Microsoft offers but I can't see it being as generous to gamers as Sony are being. 8GB of GDDR5 ram is excellent, and will be fantastic for developers. Halo's gone down the shitter and Bungie is fully behind the PS4. And it's codenamed Liverpool.

Plus, The Witness was by far the best thing at the conference, from what I've caught up on.

Killzone looked really dull.

Will be interested to know just how much of it is organic as opposed to scripted though.

Great result for Milan last night, can't wait to see the highlights
First thing I thought of when he raised the bollards, stopped the train, and shot the tyre.

Doesn't look procedural, but that could just be due to the amazing technology.

Help me!

Tempted to trade/sell my Xbox 250gb Slim now as I have pretty much played everything I want to that's exclusive. GTA 5 I am hoping will be on next gen consoles or I can just grab the PS3 version. PS3 I have barely played any exclusives so I'm thinking PS3 would keep me going until the next Xbox or PS4 depending which I want first.

Dunno what to do :(

Oh and what a shitty time to kick off for us tonight, 6pm. Means I'll miss all of it >_<

Sell it, buy:

Uncharted:DF, 2 & 3
God of War Collection & 3
Heavy Rain
Demon's Souls
Infamous 1 & 2
MGS4
Killzone 2
Team Ico collection
Jak collection
GT5

@Arnie, I can see why people think Killzone is boring, although I enjoy them. Guerilla are a ways behind Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, Sony Santa Monica and Quantic Dream though in every area aside from technical know-how imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom