• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Mjlfmic.jpg

Surely they mean Bebe.

Linius

I spend more time reading and discussing games than playing them. smh.

Me too. But that's mainly because I don't have anything interesting to play at the moment, went back to playing career mode in FIFA lately :p

But Ubi will bring some updates to Far Cry 3 soon which will allow you to reset the pirate camps. When that update arrives I'll get back to some Far Cry :D

Me too. But that's mainly because I don't have anything interesting to play at the moment, went back to playing career mode in FIFA lately :p

But Ubi will bring some updates to Far Cry 3 soon which will allow you to reset the pirate camps. When that update arrives I'll get back to some Far Cry :D

First World Problem, but I recently bought 8+ games and haven't played more than an hour of any of them. I like them all too.

EDIT: Actually I've played 4+ hours of The Saboteur. What a fun game.

Linius

First World Problem, but I recently bought 8+ games and haven't played more than an hour of any of them. I like them all too.

EDIT: Actually I've played 4+ hours of The Saboteur. What a fun game.

Well I still have the ME Trilogy. But the intro of the first game really doesn't get to me. I think this will be one of these games that I'll just keep but will never actually give a proper playtrough :p

pulga

Banned
Coming from Killzone 2 I thought it was awful. Absolutely awful.

COD clone, done poorly.

Aye that sounds terrible.

Don't even have the space for Kinect, and even if I did I couldn't care less about it.

Calling bullshit on that Deep Down video. Don't reckon it'll look like that in real time, when we get our hands on it. If it does, then wow.

If the next gen consoles can't get games looking that good, I'm out of this hobby.

Yesterday I worked out for the first time in ages, 2/3 months. Then today I watched "I Give It A Year". It was so damn funny, couldn't stop laughing and every time I did it hurt so much cos I have that post-workout body soreness.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs team to play Lyon:

Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Bale, Holtby & Adebayor

subs - Lloris, Naughton, Caulker, Dawson Livermore, Dempsey & Sigurdsson

Excited to see Holtby, it's the first time he and Ade have started together.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lazio: Marchetti; Konko, Biava, Cana, Radu; Ledesma; Candreva, Gonzalez, Hernanes, Lulic; Floccari

A-team, more or less.

No Klose because he's injured.

Suen

How Luzhniki Stadium looks like now just before they they started the match :lol. I guess it's not such an important match. Atletico hasn't cared about Europa League that much and Rubin Kazan already has an advantage from the previous match

edit: Sviatoslav that certainly explains it then. I mean even if it wasn't an important match surely more would come :lol. Kinda sucks for Kazan though, damn weather.

Too cold in Kazan so game is being played in Moscow, thus, basically no fans.

How Luzhniki Stadium looks like now just before they they started the match :lol. I guess it's not such an important match. Atletico hasn't cared about Europa League that much and Rubin Kazan already has an advantage from the previous match
:lol

Russia.

It's a good job Russia has the most amazing national anthem and history cos the football is absolute nonsense.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Xavi "Milan had the game of their dreams."

-

Zapata: "Boateng's goal vs. Barça? The ball hit me in the head. It didn't hit my arm. The goal was legit."

I KNEW IT

Wait..how did the Chelsea youngsters beat Barca in the nextgen series?
I think Barca have stopped taking drugs amidst the Fuentes storm.

They suddenly started playing poorly and Messi looks weak. Makes sense.

Chelsea actually have a very good academy team at the moment, they just never use it.

Suen

Xavi "Milan had the game of their dreams."

-

Zapata: "Boateng's goal vs. Barça? The ball hit me in the head. It didn't hit my arm. The goal was legit."

I KNEW IT

Who the hell said it hit his arm anyway? The gif posted before clearly shows it hit his face/head, not the arm. If it had hit his arm it would have bounced off earlier

Slizz

Gets better, same article.

AC Milan continued focusing on defence until they finally got their first real chance of the match - and turned into a goal. But a mightily controversial goal it was, for Zapata quite clearly struck the balls with his hands before it fell at the feet of Boateng, who struck home amidst protests from the Barça players. But the referee was hearing none of it, and merely booked Piqué for protesting.

Yen

That Media Molecule skit yesterday was just the best. Don't hate.

Tonight, I think it'll be 1-0 Liverpool. Or 2-0 Petrograd.

Xavi is such a knobend. Barca as well, if you were to personify the club

Just discovered who Chad Warden is, and why people talk about him. Absolutely brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom