• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the most looked up to player in the world, it's shameful for Messi to smoke in front of cameras like this.

MdKMFOM.png

Messi spiralling down to mediocrity confirmed.

Salazar

Time to sell him to PSG

Speaking of transfer lols

Get Martin Caceres before Red Nose takes him! I just read somewhere they want him and I would hate for that to happen!
He can play in all positions of the defence, maybe you have not heard of him but I honestly believe he is a class player (that´s why Barcelona got him when he was just 21). Great defender, fast as hell and strong on the air. Maybe Juventus would trade Coates for him, is a win win situation for all. If LFC gets him, James Rodriguez (awesome player, can play as a winger or a creative MF) and someone to aid Lucas on midfield like Mvila (too bad Sissoko signed for Newcastle, he is great too) then next year LFC can be fighting for the title.
Ambition by the club is crucial to keep Luis happy.

I lost it at "maybe Juventus would trade Coates for him, is a win win situation for all".

Harsh lesson learned for Rodgers, unfortunately

In a two-legged tie, a very good home result is almost meaningless if you completely fuck up the away match

Suarez am beast

Laudrup to Madrid ?

Interview today in Danish paper with him he says :

-I do not dream about a top club. I just want people to recognize my style, and I have been more or less successful in Denmark, Spain and now in Wales doing that.

- It is not important to me. I understand that coaches who have not played at the top level, think it's the ultimate. It is clear that as a Briton the ultimate is to manage Manchester United, taking over after Sir Alex Ferguson. I can easily put myself in their shoes. But that's not what's important to me at all.

Interview today in Danish paper with him he says :

-I do not dream about a top club. I just want people to recognize my style, and I have been more or less successful in Denmark, Spain and now in Wales.

- It is not important to me. I understand that coaches who have not played at the top level, think it's the ultimate. It is clear that as a Briton the ultimate is to manage Manchester United, taking over after Sir Alex Ferguson. I can easily put myself in their shoes. But that's not what's important to me at all.

Why don't you mention your time in Russia, huh Ladrup? lololol

Because he wasn't more or less successful there, I would assume...

Indeed. But then again he was given the near impossible task of coaching Spartak.

Edit: Anzhi readying offer for Valencia's Adil Rami. Will these cunts ever stop? Save us based G̶a̶z̶p̶r̶o̶m̶ Financial Fair Play.

Rad-

As the most looked up to player in the world, it's shameful for Messi to smoke in front of cameras like this.

MdKMFOM.png

I always wonder why he doesn't work out more. His body is so average. I guess he doesn't have to because he's already so good but I mean... he would be even better.

rvy

Banned
Ramos says he supports Barça when they play against foreigners. lol, Ramos. He's so eager to move to Catalunya.

Cunt.

Should take Sara Carbonero with him. Won't somebody shut her up? "Oh, Casillas am sadz, because reasonsz. I is his gfz, I know wat is best for him. BAD MOURINHO!".

Ramos says he supports Barça when they play against foreigners. lol, Ramos. He's so eager to move to Catalunya.

Cunt.

Should take Sara Carbonero with him. Won't somebody shut her up? "Oh, Casillas am sadz, because reasonsz. I is his gfz, I know wat is best for him. BAD MOURINHO!".

Meh I get why fans would love all the players to hate the rivals and that some players truly hate their rivals, especially if they were youth players at their club, but someone like Ramos who is undoubtedly a cunt from Sevilla, plays on the national team with pretty much all the Spanish players from Barca and probably got some friendships with them, even if you can't always see it when they play against each other.

rvy

Banned
Meh I get why fans would love all the players to hate the rivals and that some players truly hate their rivals, especially if they were youth players at their club, but someone like Ramos who is undoubtedly a cunt from Sevilla, plays on the national team with pretty much all the Spanish players from Barca and probably got some friendships with them, even if you can't always see it when they play against each other.

He's buttbuddies with Piqué. We all know this.

visaodemercado.blogspot.com.jpg

@pierrevh17
Good to see 2 former clubs at the last 16 of the #Europaleague. My favourite to win the tournement is Benfica.

Pierre is the best.

van101yr4.gif

Kenka

2,w=658,c=0.bild.jpeg

lol bundesliga
Yeah, they should have clearly done better.
I am glad I left the internet yesterday to not witness how annoying/painful the exits were. Seriously, Bayer and Hanover should have made it and Gladbach should teach their players some yoga to keep their tension level low.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There are reports three Borussia Monchengladbach fans were stabbed ahead of the Lazio game, though their injuries are not life-threatening.

Over 8,000 German supporters flocked to Rome for this evening’s Europa League match, which Lazio won 2-0.

According to reports from Italy, three Germans were stabbed in three separate incidents.

A 50-year-old medic was attacked at Ponte Milvio, a 30-year-old along the Lungotevere area not far from the first attack, while a third was outside the Hotel Hilton and walking towards the Stadio Olimpico.

It is claimed two were stabbed in the buttocks, while another received a stab wound to the hip.

Seriously Roma, what's with the butt stabbing?

Edit: Now for some damage control from Lotito
President Claudio Lotito insists two of the three Germans stabbed in Rome “barely noticed” and asked media not to “label these delinquents as Lazio fans.”

There were three stabbings in different incidents ahead of tonight’s Europa League match between Lazio and Borussia Monchengladbach.

None of the injuries are life-threatening, as two were stabbed in the buttocks and one in the hip.

“I would like to put these incidents in context,” Lazio President Lotito told Sky Sport Italia.

“I spoke to the police and was told two of them weren’t actually stabbings, as the people barely noticed the contact.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Salazar

Just got a positive response from a journal I would never have expected to get back to me.

Seriously.

This is like Odemwingie getting picked up by Bayern. The academic equivalent of Titus Bramble being swooped for by Juve.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just got a positive response from a journal I would never have expected to get back to me.

Seriously.

This is like Odemwingie getting picked up by Bayern. The academic equivalent of Titus Bramble being swooped for by Juve.

CONGRATS
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Seriously Roma, what's with the butt stabbing?

Edit: Now for some damage control from Lotito

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I've heard it's popular because there's no real chance you'll hit a serious artery (it's all fat) therefore you'll never accidentally murder someone (as callous as that sounds).

Sloosha

Seriously.

Awesome news Sal. Congrats.

Got to stop dallying about with my PhD admissions.

Salazar

I've heard it's popular because there's no real chance you'll hit a serious artery (it's all fat) therefore you'll never accidentally murder someone (as callous as that sounds).

I think there was an article in an old Four Four Two about the astounding prevalence of anal sex metaphors* in Latin American football culture.

Unrelated, I'm sure. You'd have to be a French sociologist to think there's a link/a sexual motive or thrill.

*Headline: Team A fucks Team B in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom