• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Holy shit at the refereeing here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgdolWo5A2U

Guy who scores the goal is a huge cunt, but really fuck the ref.

:lol this is horrendous

lol fenerbahce fans managed to parachute flares into the stadium last night despite the game being played in an empty stadium.

Top fans. If slightly barmy. Where did the flares land?

Edit: oh I see photos, that's quite impressive hahaha

Suarez wouldn't be that tricky.

80% of Liverpool fans have agonisingly convinced themselves that he's more or less too good for them anyway.

Brodgers wouldn't take that much of a hit if he went.

And he'd have coins to throw at a refurbished defence and a proper goalkeeper.

Can't think where he'd go though; Barca and Madrid don't necessarily need him, Juventus won't pony up the dough. Bayern is his best bet, don't see him playing for any other English club.

I've met quite a few south Africans... none that I've ever liked though.

I've been wonderfully friendly with a South African girl recently, she told me monkeys used to raid her fridge and she would shoot them with BB guns to get them away. Then we copped off with each other in my mate's bed

c'est la vie

Messi

3hZNKdA.jpg

3zWEzHC.jpg

mjeXqId.jpg

YJwN60x.jpg

cm-47265-15114b32ed3e06.gif

dc89

Your GF is even getting more opportunity to PR than you :lol :lol

I need to get a 3DS or 3DS XL in time for Pokemon. Will just get whichever is cheapest come the time.

Tell me about it! It sucks!

dc:

The DM says Bridge, Santa Cruz and K. Toure earn £15m annually. That'd work out to £1.25m a month or £312.5k per week. #basedhughes

Not sure if I believe that number but it seems feasible.

That's just ridiculous.

here ya go dc:

dcxmsjr.gif

it kinda sucks in reverse

Thanks! I'll go post it later.

choodi

Banned
Graeme Smith is a boss.

I liked Pollock too.

Can't take the rugby saffers. Too much thuggery.

Yeah, the cricketers seem ok, but fuck the rugby cunts.

Im talking more about the regular saffers i met at university and other places. Nearly all cunts and the ones that weren't were assholes.

So fucking glad that Brisbane doesn't have a huge population. Cant imagine living in Perth and having to put up with thousands of the fuckers

Salazar

Man City boss Roberto Mancini: "Our only problem is we're missing 10 to 12 goals. There are no other problems."

This is more embarrassing than a few of Brentan's oily dicta clunged together.

Mancini probably edges him in the irritating gibberish stakes, because there's a dislikable aspect of "fuck you" about it. Not just hauteur or impatience with the whole media rigmarole, but a sneer. Whereas Brentan is just a fluffy tracksuit programmed with management seminar notes.

I've been wonderfully friendly with a South African girl recently, she told me monkeys used to raid her fridge and she would shoot them with BB guns to get them away. Then we copped off with each other in my mate's bed

c'est la vie

This reminds me, I've been asking all my mates this recently. Say you have a mate staying over, he's visiting from a different part of the country or something. Anyway, yous go out and he pulls, the girl is game to back but obviously he can't take her to his. Do you let him fuck in your bed or do you cockblock him?

Salazar

Im talking more about the regular saffers i met at university and other places. Nearly all cunts and the ones that weren't were assholes.

Only uni one I remember was a friend of my flatmate.

a) engineer
b) punitive accent
c) a way with gorgeous women

Three strikes.

Clegg

Are we bashing Seth Effrikans now?

Willkiller so long as you change the sheets there shouldn't be a problem. Unless one of them has gonorrhea of course.

Tbh I have no idea if STDs can spread that way but its a lovely thought for you.

choodi

Banned
This reminds me, I've been asking all my mates this recently. Say you have a mate staying over, he's visiting from a different part of the country or something. Anyway, yous go out and he pulls, the girl is game to back but obviously he can't take her to his. Do you let him fuck in your bed or do you cockblock him?

You've got to let him have a go, why not?

Just make him change the sheets.

severin

This is probably not going to be popular, but it has to be said.

I just can't believe that the Liverpool fans are not more pissed off about the relative poor performance of their team over the life of the premier league and especially over the past 5 or so years.

Quite frankly, your team has been shit, your club has been run badly, you have been led up the garden path about the prospect of your team improving so many times that you should all be landscape gardeners, and on top of it all, you complain when someone points out these simple facts to you.

No other group of fans is as delusional as you lot. Take the criticism, stand proud and say " You know what, fuck it, we're shit and we're proud of it".

I think you would all get a lot more sympathy from fans of other teams if you all did that instead of constantly playing the victim card all the time.

Agree with the first half here, but the second half is a complete generalization, as far as this thread goes anyways. Speaking for myself, I am pissed off with the state of the club; out of all competitions, sitting mid table-ish, etc., and I hope at least some of the fans feel the same way. But I don't know any fans, personally or in this thread, who aren't proud of the club no matter what.

Show me these delusional fans who constantly play the victim card, excluding those life long glue sniffers that hang out on RAWK. No ones looking for sympathy here, just a sensible conversation really, and one that doesn't revolve around, "DURRRR LOOK WUT BRENTAN SED NOW DURRRR".

Wilbur

Banned
This is more embarrassing than a few of Brentan's oily dicta clunged together.

Mancini probably edges him in the irritating gibberish stakes, because there's a dislikable aspect of "fuck you" about it. Not just hauteur or impatience with the whole media rigmarole, but a sneer. Whereas Brentan is just a fluffy tracksuit programmed with management seminar notes.

Mmm. I think the difference is that Rodgers is optimistic when portraying his delusions of grandeur - I genuinely like B-Rod, despite my misgivings about his ability - , but Mancini is antagonistic. Inflated opinion of his achievements, when they've all been in spite of as opposed to because of him.

Let him fuck in the bed. It's what all bros do. But tell him the girl told you in confidence she loves it up the arse, when in fact no such conversation has taken place. You giveth and you taketh away.

literally my second to last post :lol

I'd tell him to go back to hers. That makes the most sense I think.

choodi

Banned
Huh! I think the same, my mates are kinda split 70/30 against it though. Pricks.

Of course it goes without saying that if a mate fucks in your bed, he should give a full and frank account of the night's activities the next morning...preferably while the girl is still in the house and within earshot!

Facism

Gold Member
Of course it goes without saying that if a mate fucks in your bed, he shoud give a full and frank account of the night's activities the next morning...preferably while the girl is still in the house and within earshot!

he should have at least put some newspaper down

shortyme

You don't need to cockblock him but why does he have to use your bed?

pulga

Banned

Of course you let him fuck her in your bed. Just ask him to make sure she's not on the rag, otherwise you'll have to change your whole mattress :/

Give him your bed, asshole. Maybe double team her, at least sneak a finger up her pooper.

South Africa seems fuckin mental though.

I remember a student last semester went a little bit crazy at a tutor, when we were reading Coetzee, saying that she had no right to talk about the place, no idea what she was talking about etc.

I mean, conventional uppity first-year tantrum, but there does seem to be a phenomenal social distance to apprehend about what's going on there.

Reading Disgrace?

I feel like it was more hopeful when I used to live there post-apartheid. But then again, that could be a discrepancy between actually living there and the hyperbole of international media. The new faction on top within the ANC are pretty deflating, though; neoliberal consolidation, widespread inequity, re-militarised police force, endemic crime - and, at the centre, ingrained poverty. It's basically what's happening a lot of places but amped up to the nth degree due to how much stuff went down in the last several decades.

I'm still optimistic, however: Mandela's prestige is wearing thin on the ANC. The last election was a clear signal that the electorate has begun to swing against them. They'll either have to focus on being the social democratic party they say they are, or watch the progressive parties eat up their membership.

Lego managed to stay in touch this past FPL gameweek despite only having one player playing twice.

Lame.

Not sure what to do this week. Morsel's already made a move. I wonder what he did...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Don't cockblock him.

No anal though. Just no.

Wilbur

Banned
Lego managed to stay in touch this past FPL gameweek despite only having one player playing twice.

Lame.

Not sure what to do this week. Morsel's already made a move. I wonder what he did...

I'm 127 points behind you. I'm done. I'm out. I can't make up that ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom