• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Lego managed to stay in touch this past FPL gameweek despite only having one player playing twice.

Lame.

Not sure what to do this week. Morsel's already made a move. I wonder what he did...

It was a very minor change. I'm happy with the major players in my team. I can't see any worthwhile transfers that would actually help me besides maybe Hazard or Agüero who could be hitting a good patch of form.

Shamoon Hafez ‏@ShamoonHafez
FourFourTwo magazine interviewed Nemanja Vidic. Asked him to finish off with a joke: "I don't tell jokes. I stick to playing football" #MUFC

VIDIC I LUV U

It was a very minor change. I'm happy with the major players in my team. I can't see any worthwhile transfers that would actually help me besides maybe Hazard or Agüero who could be hitting a good patch of form.
Your 4 midfielders are insane. I can't match it because your team value is almost £3m more than mine :(

Hixx

Playing FUT and this French lad gets it back to 3-3 (his team was loads better than mine) and he plugs his mic in and starts shouting "I FUCKA YOUR MUMMA YOU NOOBEY I FUCKA YOUR MUMMA"

So I score to make it 4-3 and ssssssssh celebrate y'know.

So I hear him quietly say "i still fucka your mumma" and I start laughing so fucking hard and then he scores and starts screaming it again

fucking fifa

LegoArmo

Lego managed to stay in touch this past FPL gameweek despite only having one player playing twice.

Lame.

Not sure what to do this week. Morsel's already made a move. I wonder what he did...

I didn't want to take the points hit and have to transfer them out for this week. I was considering Carragher in for Distin, but I wasn't sure if he'd play both games. Then he did.

I'll fall away soon though, I transferred Sagna in, and now he's injured.

pulga

Banned
You're all soft cunts. I posted a picture of my mother with a famous football player. YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WRONG THAT COULDVE GONE

Wilbur

Banned
i printed it out and then...

image.php

feel

Playing a league with invincibles era Arsenal on PES6 modded and just found this option on the kit select screen:
Still best footy game, reconfirmed.

You're all soft cunts. I posted a picture of my mother with a famous football player. YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WRONG THAT COULDVE GONE
I forgot to save that, could you repost? Thanks.

God, I hope Di Canio doesn't become West Ham manager

@Letters, you can wear a novelty ostrich or penguin suit as well using the PES points

What a game :(

A couple of days late but here is Mané´s first goal against Liverpool U-19 for the Next Gen Series.

iqoyoZT6Xwhvx.gif

Our young strikers always have a good time playing against Liverpool. The aggregate of the 3 matches we played against them on last season and half is now of 15-1.

Wilbur

Banned
A couple of days late but here is Mané´s first goal against Liverpool U-19 for the Next Gen Series.

http://i.minus.com/iqoyoZT6Xwhvx.gif[/IM]

Our young strikers always have a good time playing against Liverpool. The aggregate of the 3 matches we played against them on last season and half is now of 15-1.[/QUOTE]

Great goal. Pretty fucking poor defensive line though

#TeamFreewheelin' #Sainsburysbros #fuckWilbury #fuckLaboured #fuckSalazar #fuckClegg #fuckVivalaraza #<3Killer7 #fuckBayern #Gilluminati #theworldwouldbeabetterplacewithoutLunchbox #worshipatthealtarofBrendan

edit: Our defenders start jogging when they realise Mane is through. Fucking hell

faridmon

Also, I am not gonna take on any bets. I don't even use an Everton avater, why woud I, potentially, use a Liverpool one? I know that we are not getting the CL place and will not win the FA cup. Even if we did, I wouldn't, I am not a risk taker!

Also, Sviatoslav, I am gonna take your offer. Beggers can't be choosers. So Grazprom-EvertonAlliance#

... Hang on, do I have to like Shacklecke as well? and chelski?

faridmon

I loved the Decsentant, but I can't remember if I have watched Sideways. Is that the movie about the depressed wine expert doing travels in which he tries to get this girl?

faridmon

You could have looked that up your self :lol

But yes, it is.

I could, but I wanted to ask.
Yeah, it was nice. But the ending was very abrupt.
He went back to this girl after treating her badly. Knocked on teh door and teh movie just ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom