• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
#TeamFreewheelin' #Sainsburysbros #fuckWilbury #fuckLaboured #fuckSalazar #fuckClegg #fuckVivalaraza #<3Killer7 #fuckBayern #Gilluminati #theworldwouldbeabetterplacewithoutLunchbox #worshipatthealtarofBrendan

edit: Our defenders start jogging when they realise Mane is through. Fucking hell
I thought we were cool?

I hope Liverpool lose the war and you're taken prisoner. Salazar will see to you after that.

If you're lucky.

Otherwise - Wilbury

Wilbur

Banned
I thought we were cool?

I hope Liverpool lose the war and you're taken prisoner. Salazar will see you to you after that.

If you're lucky.

Otherwise - Wilbury

eFVuzbd.gif

Linius

I could, but I wanted to ask.
Yeah, it was nice. But the ending was very abrupt.
He went back to this girl after treating her badly. Knocked on teh door and teh movie just ends

I can't really remember what I thought about that. All I know is that the movie left me with a good feeling. Need a rewatch soon.

Yen

CST-01 watch looks class on kickstarter. Haven't bit yet, have reservations about spending £90 on a watch I wouldn't get until September.

faridmon

I can't really remember what I thought about that. All I know is that the movie left me with a good feeling. Need a rewatch soon.

I was quite annoyed by some of the behaviour of the main character in the movie. I know he had some social problems, but he was so pathetic to a degree that affected my enjoyment of the movie.
I really hate pathetic characters and they tend to ruin movies for me. A good example is Cold Fish. Really hate that movie because of the main character.

Linius

I was quite annoyed by some of the behaviour of the main character in the movie. I know he had some social problems, but he was so pathetic to a degree that affected my enjoyment of the movie.
I really hate pathetic characters and they tend to ruin movies for me. A good example is Cold Fish. Really hate that movie because of the main character.

If a character is played by Giamatti it's hard for me to see flaws :p

OK grandad

:(

jtb

Banned
I despise the Descendants. But I really enjoyed Sideways.

And I love movies with pathetic main characters. Adaptation is one of the few movies that makes me feel uncomfortable by just how pathetic Nicolas Cage is in that movie, the performance is so raw.

Linius

And I love movies with pathetic main characters. Adaptation is one of the few movies that makes me feel uncomfortable by just how pathetic Nicolas Cage is in that movie, the performance is so raw.

You hated the kid right? That's the main complaint I hear from people who hated The Descendants at least.

faridmon

Wow, we are really opposite.
You should watch Cold Fish. I am actually curios about your reactions for that movie.

You hated the kid right? That's the main complaint I hear from people who hated The Descendants at least.

Which kid? I loved all the characters and thought they added something substantial to the story as a whole. Never expected that, to be honest!

You want a pathetic main character, watch Alan Partridge

In fact, everyone should just watch Alan Partridge

Linius

Which kid? I loved all the characters and thought they added something substantial to the story as a whole. Never expected that, to be honest!

I was too lazy to Google the name, but I meant Sid. The kind of boyfriend. Oh and the older daughter was hot.

FootballFan

I don't see the problem here.

There are alot of United fans in this thread, what can you do about it. It's not like we force this discussion upon other people. It's not ideal for other posters but alot of the time people start talking about stuff in this thread that I don't give a shit about - I just ignore the thread for a couple of hours.

Not really sure what people want.

Yeah we take the piss out of Liverpool. So what. Liverpool fans would take the piss out of United too and do so whenever they get a good chance. Pretty simple if you can't hack it then just don't come into the thread/put people on ignore.

Face it man, we are always going to be hated. Envy is a curse.

glory the united.

#TeamFreewheelin' #Sainsburysbros #fuckWilbury #fuckLaboured #fuckSalazar #fuckClegg #fuckVivalaraza #<3Killer7 #fuckBayern #Gilluminati #theworldwouldbeabetterplacewithoutLunchbox #worshipatthealtarofBrendan

edit: Our defenders start jogging when they realise Mane is through. Fucking hell

What did I do?

Wilbur

Banned
What's this nonsense over horse meat in the UK? What's wrong with a little horse meat? Horseburgers are delicious.

Problem is that they aren't telling you its horse, they're selling beef lasagnas.

I wouldn't mind eating horse, it obviously just tastes like beef. Just rather they told me.

bjaelke

What's this nonsense over horse meat in the UK? What's wrong with a little horse meat? Horseburgers are delicious.

It's more about the lack of information. I'm sure it would be fine if they just came out and named it horse lasagna or double whopper pony.

It's late February and you're all still opting to start Shinjury because of some ingrained belief that he'll draw confidence from styling on a shit team and finally become the player you thought he was.

In actuality he'll have a bitterly quiet afternoon and you'll all say he 'did well'.

My word, Arnie really hates Shinji.

dc89

You're all soft cunts. I posted a picture of my mother with a famous football player. YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WRONG THAT COULDVE GONE

DDR none the less. Anyway, can't wait to go wait outside the Etihad this summer for his arrival.

dc89

My word, Arnie really hates Shinji.

I can't pretend to know if Arnie hates him or not.... but Arnie is right.

A nice touch = OMFG DID YOU SEE THAT
A nice through ball = OMFG SOOO GOOD
A goal (has he scored?) = DIES!!!!11!!!

Come back when he's being doing what Silva and Mata have in the PL for the last 3 years or so.

queue comments wondering if I'm a troll or I actually believe what I write, you decide.

FootballFan

I was watching Mad Men last night, and they were talking about horse meat coincidentally.

The woman mentioned how cow meat is called beef, pig is pork/ham/bacon, chicken is poultry etc. Where as horse meat doesn't have a name other than just horse meat.

Probably turns people off. Maybe if it was called Puppet...

Wilbur

Banned
I can't pretend to know if Arnie hates him or not.... but Arnie is right.

A nice touch = OMFG DID YOU SEE THAT
A nice through ball = OMFG SOOO GOOD
A goal (has he scored?) = DIES!!!!11!!!

Come back when he's being doing what Silva and Mata have in the PL for the last 3 years or so.

... you do this every time Nastastic punts it out for a throw in, or when Aguero bundles into the box and falls over, or when Balotelli used to get an erection.

Pot

Kettle

Black

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not too sure about United's Kagawa either. It's too early to judge him.

And thanks for the replies guys (and girl).

Nobody hates Kagawa. Just seems like you guys are more effected by what you thought you were getting, than what you've been shown. Young has played at a higher average level.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not too sure about United's Kagawa either. It's too early to judge him.

And thanks for the replies guys!

Even Fergus said so, said he's been injured and getting used to the league. Already earmarking next year.

Nobody hates Kagawa. Just seems like you guys are more effected by what you thought you were getting, than what you've been shown. Young has played at a higher average level.

Nah, we all know he's been average. Doesn't mean when he does something good - that great pass to Rooney for instance - we can't wax lyrical about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom