• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, i read that you lot want Menez. :lol :lol :lol

Coupe de France.

The first match is a league match and the 2nd is a cup match.

France has 2 cups like England.
PSG wants us to want him. I seriously doubt we're looking for wingers.

Or in his case, stingers.

Breaking Bad is the best tv series I've ever watched

Mass Effect fans: Is Mass Effect 3 worth playing if I didn't play the previous games? (it's gonna be free on PSN plus and have no intention of buying the previous games)

Nah I only enjoyed ME3 because of the story, other than that I thought it was shit

The first ME however is one of the best games I've ever played

Fry

ME is a must-play. ME2 is good, but it ends too fast (main story-wise). Haven't played 3 yet.

ME was my first 360 game. Bioshock was my second. Both are one of my favorites of this gen (Bio being the first).

dc89

article-2282912-183391EB000005DC-703_964x385.jpg

Nasri is only offering me 50%... that’s not good enough, warns Mancini as City boss reveals he wants Suarez, Cavani and Falcao
City boss says he'll drop keeper Hart if he continues to make mistakes
Italian blasts Arsenal boss Wenger for 'not wanting to win'
Mancini reveals he wants to manage England and would expect to be knighted for winning World Cup
Insists Balotelli is a 'good guy but didn't think about his future'
Attacks Chelsea for constantly changing their manager
Reveals plans for major overhaul of personnel, including targeting of Liverpool's Suarez

Daily Mail - DEM BOMBS!!!

jtb

Banned
ME1 is amazing. ME2 is terrible. The gunplay is better in 2, so it was an average third person shooter instead of an awful one, but it came at the expense of literally everything that was good about ME1. Haven't even bothered with ME3.

Fuck BioWare.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
ME1 is amazing. ME2 is terrible. The gunplay is better in 2, so it was an average third person shooter instead of an awful one, but it came at the expense of literally everything that was good about ME1. Haven't even bothered with ME3.

Fuck BioWare.

For the love of god, keep it that way. If only I could isolate and destroy the brain synapses that contain my memory of that game.

feel

Just realized that United vs Madrid is on March 5, and I have something MAJOR going on that day and will have to miss the match and gaf reactions. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Up until earlier this season I found Mancini really likeable.

Find him a bit grating now.

I find him hilarious. He comes out with some wonderfully mangled English.

Apparently Di Canio was caught on CCTV sneaking back into his office at Swindon in the dead of night, so he could pinch a bunch of photos that were on the wall. The club have now changed the locks.

check...mate.

lucillezoom.gif

I got email saying I can get Bioshock and either Spec Ops, Mafia II or Bioshock 2 because I preordered Bioshock Infinite a while ago. I'm thinking Spec Ops. Anyone played it on PC?

I got email saying I can get Bioshock and either Spec Ops, Mafia II or Bioshock 2 because I preordered Bioshock Infinite a while ago. I'm thinking Spec Ops. Anyone played it on PC?

Yep, me. It's certainly a game worth playing, for the story at least. The gameplay is nothing special, totally run of the mill but that's not really the focus.

Get it, especially if it's for free!

Meier

The EDS beat Stoke 4-1. Of note, Guidetti was not on the team so I have a feeling he may make the squad against Chelsea.

Jose Angel Pozo scored a goal and assisted two and Denis Suarez converted a penalty. Pozo is the real deal.. 7 goals in 6 starts for the EDS at age 16. We paid a pretty penny to get him from Madrid and it's going to pay off in time. Albert Rusnak has played well for the EDS this year but I don't know much about him other than the fact he's Slovakian and 18 (looks like his dad is a scout for the team). He scored and assisted in this game.. have seen him on the score sheet a number of times.

Nice to see Olivier Ntcham get on the pitch too. One to watch for in the future as he is only 16 or so.

Suen

LOL an Athletic Bilbao player got bitch slapped in the Athletic Bilbao - Real Sociedad game by a player from Sociedad :D

Spec Ops is a very rewarding experience. Mafia II is pretty damn neat, but maybe I'm just a sucker for those kinds of games.

I don't think you can't go wrong with either, but I'd side with Mafia II myself.

feel

Mafia II would be my pick, can't go wrong with Spec Ops though.

edit-
HOLY SHIT at that save from the Estoril keeper on the line, from a point-blank header hahahaha

Suen

GOAAAAAAAAAAL SOCIEDAD! :lol Sociedad :lol Raul, wtf was he doing :lol. Nice done by Imanol for reacting so quickly though and scoring one.

The EDS beat Stoke 4-1. Of note, Guidetti was not on the team so I have a feeling he may make the squad against Chelsea.

Jose Angel Pozo scored a goal and assisted two and Denis Suarez converted a penalty. Pozo is the real deal.. 7 goals in 6 starts for the EDS at age 16. We paid a pretty penny to get him from Madrid and it's going to pay off in time. Albert Rusnak has played well for the EDS this year but I don't know much about him other than the fact he's Slovakian and 18 (looks like his dad is a scout for the team). He scored and assisted in this game.. have seen him on the score sheet a number of times.

Nice to see Olivier Ntcham get on the pitch too. One to watch for in the future as he is only 16 or so.

Stoke were easily the worst team in Phase 1 of the competition. They only picked up 4 points and finished with -26 goal difference from 12 games.

fake edit: I'm not in any way saying that to put City EDS down. It's just an observation about how poor Stoke U21s are. Even now after 3 games in Phase 2 they've got 0 points and conceded 12 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom