• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror

#afc Wenger in his programme notes thanks fans for their 'fantastic support' and says they need to carry on strong league form. Huge game.

What strong league form?

Salazar

John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror

#afc Wenger in his programme notes thanks fans for their 'fantastic support' and says they need to carry on strong league form. Huge game.

What strong league form?

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
Wenger on Arsenal's struggles: "A lot of those problems are linked with belief in the strengths we have"

lol, yes, but in a way opposite to what you have in mind, Arsene.

Labadal

I had a Stoke defender in my team. Not only did he concede a goal, he didn't get to play 60 minutes. I suck at Fantasy Football.

Kagawa not in the squad. Meltdown incoming.

tumblr_lm8m7jqb7s1qza6y2.gif

Sorry not following, expand?

In the 'FSA Sniper gets lucky' thread there's someone in there who had a go at Islamic 'soldiers' for shouting 'Allahu Akbar' in the midst of fighting. He had the actual usage of the phrase explained to him, but carried on with his shite even though the explanation and religious meaning was made pretty clear to him

fuenf

Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Contento, Martinez, Gustavo, Robben, Shaqiri, Ribéry, Gomez

our b-squad

It'll be interesting to see what Javi / Luiz can do in midfield. I guess this will decide whether they'll start against Arsenal or Javi / Kroos.

In the 'FSA Sniper gets lucky' thread there's someone in here who had a go at Islam for shouting 'Allahu Akbar' in the midst of fighting. He had the actual usage of the phrase explained to him, but carried on with his shite even though the explanation and religious meaning was made pretty clear to him
Oh right. Tbh I don't care. Maybe it's cos I'm used to it now but generally I've never been bothered by it. I tend to stay clear of things like that because there are ignorant people out there and stupid shit will be said.

I actually find ignorance and stupidity from Muslims far more annoying than any kind of anti-Islamic sentiment.

faridmon

In the 'FSA Sniper gets lucky' thread there's someone in here who had a go at Islam for shouting 'Allahu Akbar' in the midst of fighting. He had the actual usage of the phrase explained to him, but carried on with his shite even though the explanation and religious meaning was made pretty clear to him

I just accepted the fact that some people are stupidly ignorant and stubborn to a point that I tend to just ignore them completely. Not worth wasting words on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom