• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

How do I set a reminder/notification on Android? Need to remember to take my new blood pressure tablets.
Just added it to note pad

Redheads will do that.

tumblr_ll4vg5TPTs1qaxps9o1_500.gif

Yes. Yes they will.

Out of interest, is there any way of reconciling evolution with Islam, similar to intelligent design in Christianity?
In a sense. If evolution is "Gods work" then it can be applied within Islam.

Islam is against evolution in the sense that God was not involved in the creation of all creatures.

Similar to the Big Bang.

Theories similar to evolution are actually regularly found throughout Islamic scholarly history dating back hundreds of years.

dc89

Love it when that happens. Saw Avengers with a few of my mates in IMAX a month after release. Just the 4 of us in the entire screening. Was like renting out an IMAX screen.

Perhaps this what I should do now.

Yeah, I can imagine that being fun. I remember watching Hugo 3D on its final weeks with only people in the entire cinema. Loved it!

Star Trek 09 was like that.

Yeah it's the best for sure! I should go the cinema more, I even like going by myself. In fact, sometimes it's better!

That redhead sent extra blood to my penis

Fuck, I love woman.

can't even tell you the vibrations i just felt in every part of my anus

So I have my uses.

Wilbur

Banned
I've genuinely just caught up with the Harlem shake and I think I can say its the first internet meme that I actually love

Tc91

Will Davide Petrucci ever make it at United?

Doesn't look like it and isn't in the squad again for Peterborough.

Wilbur

Banned
I still don't know what it is. Is it just a bunch of people dancing frenetically and loosely?

Someone dances by themselves for 15 seconds while the rest look bored, the other 15 is lots of people dancing frenetically. I think the fact they're easily digestible and created by just a bunch of randoms as opposed to shit like Gangnam style.

There was a good one at Seaworld where some sea lions dance.

Kagawa is the asian Bebe. From some shit league where he had a few good seasons from where United signs them with other motives (Shirt sales in Asia and shirt sales with homeless + helping out agent).

Someone dances by themselves for 15 seconds while the rest look bored, the other 15 is lots of people dancing frenetically. I think the fact they're easily digestible and created by just a bunch of randoms as opposed to shit like Gangnam style.

There was a good one at Seaworld where some sea lions dance.

Are there any more that provide adequate wanking material? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom