• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini can shove this up his cock

untitled-90xjnp.gif

Doesn't this just simply help support the ridiculous point that Mancini is trying to make, though?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Bueno has been the best, he just needs to be more incisive. Tecatito needs to come in, he was the focus of the attack last time and his mobility is surely needed.

Clegg

Doesn't this just simply help support the ridiculous point that Mancini is trying to make, though?

I couldn't find a gif of the perfect legit Ashley Young goal which was disallowed for offside. Match would have been 3-0 then.

So I just went for the winning goal dagger instead.

Linius

Playing some Bike Race on my phone. That game gets insanely difficult after a while, I want to throw my phone at somethig now :lol

Bo-Locks

Mancini can shove this up his cock

untitled-90xjnp.gif

This gif must give Mancini an aneurysm. It's got his top transfer target who chose United scoring against his team, Nasri being a lazy little cunt, and Hart who should perhaps do better.

That's probably a little harsh against Hart, but I thought he could have done better the first time I saw that goal. He takes a step to his left which leaves him with too much to do, and yet he still came close to getting a hand to it. Dare I say De Gea with his quick reactions and athleticism would have saved it.

This gif must give Mancini an aneurysm. It's got his top transfer target who chose United scoring against his team, Nasri being a lazy little cunt, and Hart who should perhaps do better.

That's probably a little harsh against Hart, but I thought he could have done better the first time I saw that goal. He takes a step to his left which leaves him with too much to do, and yet he still came close to getting a hand to it. Dare I say De Gea with his quick reactions and athleticism would have saved it.
De GOAT would have saved it because he's a better goalkeeper than Hart.

Clegg

In the last week Nani has performed better than any of our other wingers have this season.

A couple of months ago I wouldn't have been too fussed. But considering how poor Young and Valencia have been we should reconsider Nani's future.

I'm enjoying Spec Ops so far (so thanks everyone for the recommendation). It's probably the location more than anything as I've been there quite a few times. The story's interesting, but I think I can see where it's going. I've been taking some cool screenshots as well which is always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom