• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Imagine Suarez put El Pistolero on his shirt, or Torres El Nino on his.
ibhWOoe1KR6u3d.jpg

Zero fucks given by this guy who put his fav comic book hero on his shirt haha

He's calling me a monkey can we ban him?
monito por favor

Clegg

Mancini is losing it.

“Until now, United have been really lucky with everything,” said Mancini.

“They have won a lot of games in the last minute – like against us when they really didn’t deserve to win.

“So I don’t think the gap between United and us is correct at this moment. They are doing better than us this season, for sure.

“But we have lost points in games we deserved to win, when we just couldn’t score.

“For this reason, I say this is the difference. Last year we scored a lot of goals up to this point. We’re maybe missing 10 goals and maybe seven or eight points.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roberto-mancini-dismisses-manchester-uniteds-1727009

shortyme

Mancini is losing it.

“They have won a lot of games in the last minute – like against us when they really didn’t deserve to win.

“So I don’t think the gap between United and us is correct at this moment. They are doing better than us this season, for sure.

“But we have lost points in games we deserved to win, when we just couldn’t score.

“For this reason, I say this is the difference. Last year we scored a lot of goals up to this point. We’re maybe missing 10 goals and maybe seven or eight points.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roberto-mancini-dismisses-manchester-uniteds-1727009

I am the last person to defend Mancini but there has to be something lost in translation here, right? He's not this crazy is he?

Meier

I am the last person to defend Mancini but there has to be something lost in translation here, right? He's not this crazy is he?
Think it was from the interview with the Guardian previously referenced. He basically mentioned that the teams were pretty evenly matched this year but that our strikers inability to score compared with the goals RVP has scored made the difference more pronounced than it might normally be.

Ultimately it boils down to RVP being the difference maker in his eyes.

Mancini is losing it.

He's delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom