• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Torres was happy when he didn't get to take a penalty and Chelsea won anyway... Well he was happy for like 30 min and then started bitching again, but it was amazing to see.

Wilbur

Banned
player x plays for club y managed by manager z
player x leaves club y managed by manager z

manager z has made a huge mistake

club y is at peril

player x is goat

football is dying

I'm in love with you.

Unlucky L1NETT, from the sounds of it you were just outclassed on the pitch, and no shame in that.

Can't wait to see Swansea in Europe. A far far better team to watch than last year for me.

Pitbull

I'm out.
eVbuzno.gif

dc89

@aguerosergiokun said:
I think I'm not mistaken if I say we played one of our best matches of the season. This team's got what it takes and today it showed it. The shot that went right above the net? That wasn't the only chance I missed, there were a couple of shots that Ben never misses jeje
<3

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Benitez:

“We are disappointed, we could have been closer (to Manchester City), but we will not have to fight for the top four.”

What the hell does that mean?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cunte &#8220;At times certain murmurs of complaint from the stands really irritate me, as I find them inopportune. People forget that 18 months ago Juve were seventh.

&#8220;They ought to be enthusiastic at having players like Giovinco, so I do not agree with those who jeer.&#8221;

He's absolutely right. Shameful.

I also see my Juve bros won, congrats all of them apart from Pogcunt

THANK YOU WILBURY

Salvadora

Laudrup looks like a strong candidate for the Arsenal job. Give him another year to see how he preforms with Swansea and hopefully he will be available when Arsene's contract runs out next summer.

Arnie

Laudrup looks like a strong candidate for the Arsenal job. Give him another year to see how he preforms with Swansea and hopefully he will be available when Arsene's contract runs out next summer.

Such a knee jerk.

You can't replace a manager of Wenger's pedigree with him.

WJD

Got over 2.5 goals in both Atletico and PSG games. This inevitably means both games will end up 0-0, but there you go.

sohois

Haven't all of Laudrup's managerial positions started just like this, only for him to implode later on? Agree with Arnie, it's typical for people to become overconfident based on such short term results.

And on the subject of Laudrup, I can't understand why he's being linked with top jobs whilst Steve Clarke, who for me has been better than Laudrup this season, is not linked with anything.

WJD

I've got £2 on:

AC
PSG
ATLETICO
MALAGA (huge risk)
ELCHE

Wins £37

Good luck to us both.

Though I've been checking the stats and there's been about 4 shots (all off target) in the first 25 mins so it's not looking good for the first hurdle.

Something to keep my eye on whilst watching the NBA at least.

Salvadora

Such a knee jerk.

You can't replace a manager of Wenger's pedigree with him.

I'll be interested to see how he does in Europe next season. Arsene will have a big hand in choosing his successor, so it'll probably be someone we know little about. Dragan Stojkovi&#263;
was being talked about irrc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom