• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Sunderland fan on twitter reckons O'Neill and Pardew were fighting at the Sportswriters awards tonight
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Salvadora

Over things like that, yeah. Look at dc selectively deleting parts of my post about them even though GB's linked to a post where he condemns Arsenal for it :lol
Look at all the articles about Arsenal's season and compare that to Chelsea who are only two points ahead of us. They've written the headlines before the season has begun.

Over things like that, yeah. Look at dc selectively deleting parts of my post about them even though GB's linked to a post where he condemns Arsenal for it :lol

To be honest that's not why I linked the post. It was just where I said before that the big clubs all charge a lot of money to watch them play each other. Actually at the time it was more about how City fans were literally paying the price for their success.

Look at all the articles about Arsenal's season and compare that to Chelsea who are only two points ahead of us. They've written the headlines before the season has begun.
Two situations aren't the same though.

Arsenal aren't criticised just because of the performance. It's because the club has shown almost 0 ambition over the last few years.

Salvadora

Two situations aren't the same though.

Arsenal aren't criticised just because of the performance. It's because the club has shown almost 0 ambition over the last few years.
Of course they are not but the current holders of the Champion's League are playing in the Europa league and in danger of dropping out of the top four. Yet we barely hear anything.

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal Chelsea and City are all shit. Let us make peace now.

Who's watching the Oscars tonight? I think I'm going to skip them this year.

I'm gonna watch only because I'm not in uni until 2 tomorrow. Need to find a stream though, can't find any.

faridmon

Inter - Milan game was so entertaining to a point that I am considering Italian football again. Too bad its a league full of JT teams.

I could still follow Roma and, maybe, Milan now that the have a great attacking force. Fiorintina doesn't seem too bad either.

And Dortmund drew *sigh*

Wilbur

Banned
Inter - Milan game was so entertaining to a point that I am considering Italian football again. Too bad its a league full of JT teams.

I could still follow Roma and, maybe, Milan now that the have a great attacking force. Fiorintina doesn't seem too bad either.

Serie A > Bundesliga and La Liga. Truss.

Diablos54

Of course they are not but the current holders of the Champion's League are playing in the Europa league and in danger of dropping out of the top four. Yet we barely hear anything.
Because we have a shitty waiter as a manager. Arsenal actually have a good (Or used to be good) manager.

faridmon

It's because of Balotelli. He makes everything better.

He did play well, but I was really amazed by the amount of stamina and the accuracy of some of the passing of both teams. Also, if Inter was an English team, they would have collapsed pretty fast, but kudos to them, Dat Keeper!

faridmon

Also Hamburg Collapsed against Hannover LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOlL
Consistency, Can you speak it Motherfucker?

Also, I am going to miss the Bayern - Dortmund game because of my Research Project which is due this Friday. I am going to miss 2 gigs as well. Damn it all to hell!

faridmon

I haven't followed Oscar this year at all (since I haven't watched most of the movies that have been nominated) But I am really interested in The international award. Its probably going to go to Armour, but I hope The Hunt (Danish) and Headhunter (Norwegian) to be nominated.

Wilbur

Banned
I haven't followed Oscar this year at all (since I haven't watched most of the movies that have been nominated) But I am really interested in The international award. Its probably going to go to Armour, but I hope The Hunt (Danish) and Headhunter (Norwegian) to be nominated.

Neither of them did :lol

jtb

Banned

Headhunters (hilarious movie) wasn't nominated. Neither was the Hunt.

Amour is a lock.

Salvadora

I wonder how last season would have went if Cesc has stayed like the board wanted. Pep leaving Barcelona and their decline may have dampened his desire to go there.

I'm still shocked about dat SCHEL8 goal, i would be ashamed if i was a milanista
or a Barca fan
:lol
Where is your Penaltelli now?
I have been wondering if Inter and AC were to meet in the knockout stages of the UCL would the away goal rule applies?
Yes, 10 years ago Milan got into the UCL final with a 0-0 an a 1-1(a game in which we wasted 200 scoring chances and they sucked). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002–03_UEFA_Champions_League.
Schelotto: "we could've won"

Shut up ratface. Just thank Handanovic and shut the fuck up.
he's right though, Milan didn't play that well in the second half and he came close to scoring another one right at the end :D
and inturd is same old lucky inturd.
A milanista saying lucky to Inter lol.........if you had any idea about what's going on in our season, the last thing you would say is "lucky".

fuenf

I'm gonna watch only because I'm not in uni until 2 tomorrow. Need to find a stream though, can't find any.

I see, I vowed to never watch them again after staying up late the last two years only to see The Kings Speech and The Artist win. Way back I watched them to learn more about films and to broaden my horizon (I only watched Pride and Prejudice after seeing it in the best costumes category), but nowadays I feel like I already know everything about the nominated films. Not having a rooting interest doesnt help much either, I still havent seen Argo, Lincoln, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of PI, Amour, Les Mis.....

ZDT and Django were cool but I dont expect them take win anything of note.

jtb

Banned
I wonder how last season would have went if Cesc has stayed like the board wanted. Pep leaving Barcelona and their decline may have dampened his desire to go there.

Maybe, maybe not. Can't wait for Barcelona to crash out of the CL. Though, you could argue that Cesc is the problem :lol. Too many midfielders, no defenders/strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom