• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Lets hope he starts, hopefully Roura doesn't stick Iniesta on the left wing again to accommodate Fabregas.

I hate when Iniesta is on the left. He is wasted there. Man up and put Villa out there, messi up front, pedro on the right and iniesta/xavi/busi in mid field.

Classic Pep style. MVP and Tridente!

Salvadora

I have to admit hearing the announcement of 8GB of ram made me excited. I just wish I was getting excited over concrete games rather than a vague promise of what is possible. If Microsoft do that I think they have a chance of stealing some of the thunder. I want to see games only possible on the PS4 rather than another Killzone... God why can't that franchise just die already.

GorillaJu

Swansea vs Bradford was one of the most obvious "long ball vs short pass" match ups I've ever seen.

Swansea have had an excellent second season in the PL. They're being managed exceptionally all the way down from the top. In fact if I was to make a list of of the top 10 signings of the year, I feel like 3 of them would be Swansea players (De Guzman, Flores and Michu).

In fact, here goes

10. Steven Fletcher to Sunderland
9. Mousa Dembélé to Tottenham
8. Chico Flores to Swansea
7. Jonathan De Guzmán to Swansea
6. Daniel Sturridge to Liverpool
5. Moussa Sissoko to Newcastle
4. Santi Cazorla to Arsenal
3. Christian Benteke to Aston Villa
2. Michu to Swansea
1. Robin Van Persie to Manchester United

Other notables:
Foster (West Brom), Hazard (Chelsea), Lukaku (loan to West Brom), Snodgrass (Norwich), Berbatov (Fulham), Allen (Liverpool), Johnson (Sunderland), Pienaar (Everton), Mirallas (Everton), Nastasic (Manchester City)

Flops:
Sahin (loan to Liverpool), Rodwell (Manchester City), Saha (Sunderland), Jarvis (West Ham), Marin (Chelsea),

GorillaJu

Blegh I always hop in when the football discussion is over

What's on the menu today boys? Masturbation? Mexican futbol? Triple posts about Mumei and drunk-dialing for late night donkey booty calls?

Messi

What's on the menu today boys? Masturbation? Mexican futbol? Triple posts about Mumei and drunk-dialing for donkey booty calls?

Sorry man, I am empty.

I am watching the Oscars.

You guys ever done any sexually weird shit?

Wilbur

Banned
Swansea vs Bradford was one of the most obvious "long ball vs short pass" match ups I've ever seen.

Swansea have had an excellent second season in the PL. They're being managed exceptionally all the way down from the top. In fact if I was to make a list of of the top 10 signings of the year, I feel like 3 of them would be Swansea players (De Guzman, Flores and Michu).

In fact, here goes

My signings of the season:

10. Berbatov
9. Dembele
8. De Guzman
7. Sissoko
6. Cazorla
5. Chico
4. Lukaku
3. Benteke
2. Michu
1. Van Persie

GorillaJu

I'm a fairly conservative person on that front so what's weird to me is probably normal to others. Dat anal fingering was a new experience. Munching dat Japanese vag in a natural hot spring was an adventure. Trying to join the mile high club was a miserable failure

GorillaJu

My signings of the season:

10. Berbatov
9. Dembele
8. De Guzman
7. Sissoko
6. Cazorla
5. Chico
4. Lukaku
3. Benteke
2. Michu
1. Van Persie

Yeah. How you list them doesn't really make much of a difference except that RVP and Michu are #1 and 2 without a doubt. Benteke been great. If Aston Villa don't get relegated his importance cannot be overstated.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I hate when Iniesta is on the left. He is wasted there. Man up and put Villa out there, messi up front, pedro on the right and iniesta/xavi/busi in mid field.

Classic Pep style. MVP and Tridente!

Roura is an idiot. we are going to win 3-1 and be eliminated on away goals. I'm looking forward to the copa del rey where we'll lose to a cristiano header in extra time

fuck that team.

nice avatar btw

What's on the menu today boys? Masturbation? Mexican futbol? Triple posts about Mumei and drunk-dialing for late night donkey booty calls?

:lol amazing

Messi

I've never had sex and I don't know who you are

tumblr_mb371mPBIr1rpa69so2_250.gif

Who are you and where is the real wilbury.

Wilbur

Banned
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb371mPBIr1rpa69so2_250.gif[/MG]

Who are you and where is the real wilbury.[/QUOTE]

:lol

Weirdest thing I've done for you Messi is have sex with a black girl

KIDDING LOLOLOL DONT BE SCURRED

I'm not actually weird sexually. Pretty tame as things have gone so far. But I put it down to youth and lack of experience really. I'd been in a relationship from November 09 to last month so mehhhh

Messi

:lol

Weirdest thing I've done for you Messi is have sex with a black girl

KIDDING LOLOLOL DONT BE SCURRED

I'm not actually weird sexually. Pretty tame as things have gone so far. But I put it down to youth and lack of experience really. I'd been in a relationship from November 09 to last month so mehhhh

OwRQiYp.png

GorillaJu

Ever noticed how girls never really dole out compliments while they're getting fucked? I had one gf who did. That was great. She's the only girlfriend who ever used the word "hot" to describe me, and she talked a lot about my dong, too. Usually "hot" had been reserved for creepy PMs from other dudes after I posted a few pictures on SuperFuture, or stuff like "yr so pretty if you had tits I'd fuck u."

Who is that Wilbz?

Wilbur

Banned
Ever noticed how girls never really dole out compliments while they're getting fucked? I had one gf who did. That was great. She's the only girlfriend who ever used the word "hot" to describe me, and she talked a lot about my dong, too. Usually "hot" had been reserved for creepy PMs from other dudes after I posted a few pictures on SuperFuture, or stuff like "yr so pretty if you had tits I'd fuck u."

Who is that Wilbz?

Samantha something from Les Mis, never seen her before but someone posted a pic in the Oscar thread. and HN NNGNGHIGJDANIGSNIANGSIAASISANN WHAT IS THIS AMAZING ASSS I WANT IT IN MY FACE I WANT TO SMELL HER FARTS UNTIL I VOMIT SEMEN

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

Who is that Wilbz?

so you had sex with wilbury?

Salvadora

Who is that Wilbz?

I'd rather they didn't talk to be honest. Compliments are nice but they can be given afterwards (about my sexual prowess).

GorillaJu

Samantha something from Les Mis, never seen her before but someone posted a pic in the Oscar thread. and HN NNGNGHIGJDANIGSNIANGSIAASISANN WHAT IS THIS AMAZING ASSS I WANT IT IN MY FACE I WANT TO SMELL HER FARTS UNTIL I VOMIT SEMEN

She looks like a more attractive Olivia Wilde.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Had this one puerto rican chick who would yell 'Dame Papi! Duro! Duro!'

It was actually pretty intense and hot. I have scars on my back from her fingernails. What a freak

I like peeing on girls. Especially in the shower since you don't have to clean up. Nuttin' in their eyes is amazing too. It usually gets their eyes irritated and red though

Wilbur

Banned

That's what I was thinking. The square jaw isn't as distracting. Nicer eyes. Sultry.

I want to bone

It was actually pretty intense and hot. I have scars on my back from her fingernails. What a freak

I like peeing on girls. Especially in the shower since you don't have to clean up. Nuttin' in their eyes is amazing too. It usually gets their eyes irritated and red though

christ

Messi

You lookin for a fight buddy?

See this is what I was expecting, yet I still feel slightly sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom