• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Also "koutai" (swap), "itai yo!" (that hurts), "sugoi nureteru" (I'm so wet)
I knew that reading all that hentai would pay off someday.

it just means to feel good
All those naked chicks are definitely feeling that

and hentai

and
tumblr_lltyl3Fgcy1qhbbwzo1_250.jpg

and a picture of a cornetto being shoved up someone's snatch

Timurid

Ah cool. I'd love to go there once Uni's out the way.

But PSG won't reach the final!!!

2/3 weeks till you get your new avatar. Suzy's got to go :p

Japan and Korea would be cool places to visit.

PSG will be Champions of Europe.

Arsenal will do a miracle comeback in Munich and UTd will get slaugther.

Have fun wearing that Keown Avatar! :D

K1LLER7

Japan and Korea would be cool places to go to.

PSG will be Champions of Europe.

Arsenal will do a miracle comeback in Munich and UTd will get slaugther.

Have fun wearing that Keown Avatar! :D
If Arsenal pull off this comeback and I lose this bet, I'll use the Keown Avatar till the end of the season.

But it's Arsenal :lol

PSG should stick to winning the French league. A Feeder league to Newcastle.

Clegg

It's amazing how much better you feel after throwing up. Was dying all day Sunday but still didn't get sick. Went to bed at 9 and was woken up every hour by acidic flushes in my chest. Finally got sick about half an hour ago and I feel great now.

I probably shouldn't be sharing all this but up until an hour ago I was feverish so I'm still a bit woozy.

Well, it is known that Culović plays for Milan. :D If nothing else Inter will probably get a decent moral boost out of this draw. Everybody expected them to lose.

What's going on with the elections in Italy? How's it looking?
Too soon to tell for sure but it looks like Berlusca isn't going to win.

Zabojnik

Hopefully we won't draw PSG, if we make it past Celtic. Timurid is fanatic about PSG / Rubentus!!!111oneone as it is. I'd rather see us go out against United or Dortmund, if I had to pick a worthy adversary.

Koko

Banned
Hopefully we won't draw PSG, if me make it past Celtic. Timurid is fanatic about PSG / Rubentus!!!111oneone as it is. I'd rather see us go out against United or Dortmund, if I had to pick a worthy adversary.

Wait a minute we still can go through....... no we are not :(

Salazar

If only Young and Valencia had Bebe's indomitable spirit.

He's the one who should be giving interviews about how fearlessness is the key to elite performance.

K1LLER7

If only Young and Valencia had Bebe's indomitable spirit.

He's the one who should be giving interviews about how fearlessness is the key to elite performance.
You should've seen him yesterday against Porto. Young could only dream of doing what Bebe does.

United need the first goal in the Madrid game. If only RVP took one of his chance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom